Not open for further replies.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Oh forget it

I can't say anything without having it picked apart line by line. Nevermind.

Last edited:

Darzian

To-to-to-ron-to
Registered
Reaction score
I'd call that being a little extra friendly rather than actually flirting. But that's just me.

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
I personally love the crest fallen look guys around here get when I tell them I'm married or they see Kthrok walk up behind me and kiss me. I know, I'm mean, but it's nice to know that being married hasn't detracted from my desirability with the male half of the population. So I'm with Jo on this one :)

Vincent

Cheers
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Glad it worked out for ya. Tonight at a party I was a called a sociopath.

Then, later on, someone made the comment that I looked like the kind of guy who would be handy in a fight. So I'm an intimidating sociopath.

Do you want an intimidating sociopath flirting with you?

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Glad it worked out for ya. Tonight at a party I was a called a sociopath.

Then, later on, someone made the comment that I looked like the kind of guy who would be handy in a fight. So I'm an intimidating sociopath.

Absatively! :)

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sometimes we make comments just to be nice, as in compliments, but without any desire to get any closer than voice range. If every compliment we give a woman is being taken as a wish on our part to have more happen, or as a statement of lust, think again. And some of you need to check your egos at the door, please. Christ. We men get reamed for being rude jerks if we are non-communicative, and we also get reamed for being frothing-mouthed leches if we are friendly. I don't think the biggest part of this problem lies with men. Get over yourselves, ladies. Take a compliment as just that--either ignore it or just give a smile. We are not lusting to get in the pants of every lady who comes our way. In fact, the majority of us are just as selective as y'all are.

Last edited:

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sometimes we make comments just to be nice, as in compliments, but without any desire to get any closer than voice range. If every compliment we give a woman is being taken as a wish on our part to have more happen, or as a statement of lust, think again. And some of you need to check your egos at the door, please. Christ. We men get reamed for being rude jerks if we are non-communicative, and we also get reamed for being a frothing mouthed leches if we are friendly. I don't think the biggest part of this problem lies with men. Get over yourselves, ladies. Take a compliment as just that--either ignore it or just give a smile. We are not lusting to get in the pants of every lady who comes our way. In fact, the majority of us are just selective as y'all are.
:Clap: Nicely stated.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Uhm, okay, so maybe I should not have used the word flirt? I didn't think the guy was trying to get into my pants or anything.

To me, flirt = extra attention. It doesn't necessarily mean anyone wants to go anywhere.

Wanting to GO somewhere I'd call a come-on.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Of course! They're the bestest flirters ever.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sometimes we make comments just to be nice, as in compliments, but without any desire to get any closer than voice range. If every compliment we give a woman is being taken as a wish on our part to have more happen, or as a statement of lust, think again. And some of you need to check your egos at the door, please. Christ. We men get reamed for being rude jerks if we are non-communicative, and we also get reamed for being a frothing mouthed leches if we are friendly. I don't think the biggest part of this problem lies with men. Get over yourselves, ladies. Take a compliment as just that--either ignore it or just give a smile. We are not lusting to get in the pants of every lady who comes our way. In fact, the majority of us are just selective as y'all are.
Fizzy, are you trying to flirt with me?

I think most of us ego-toting women know that friendly flirting or playing doesn't imply that this certain stud is lusting after us. And a simple compliment, eh, that's usually because they are just trying to be polite, not even friendly.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
er...

what happened to the OP?

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
er...

what happened to the OP?
Ben was trying to flirt with it and. . . well, we just need to teach him some subtlety before he flirts any more threads into the hospital.

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Ben, I think you literally killed this thread, by a knockout.

Richard

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
...and it was a rabbit punch (reference to Ben's avatar caption)
STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!!!

It's shameless, I tell ya.

Whadda mean, you're not flirting with me?

Whadda mean, you weren't even talking to me?

Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.