How To Vote

Hermit

Registered
Reaction score
Please give step by step instructions to send my vote. (Make it a 'sticky' so others know too!)

Melina

Getting better all the time
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.atozwordsmith.com
1) Just click on the link in my sig line, or any of the ones provided in the contestants', or other AW members' sig lines. For those who are new to the computer and the language of the internet, my sig line says, "PM me with your AW Idol Vote!" Click on it, and you can send me a private message.

2) Put the name of the author of your choice in the subject line of your message.

3) Click submit

Just a quick note: some voters in the past couple of weeks have given the name of the story for which they voted instead of the author's name. That costs me extra time, looking things up. Please, please put the author's Absolute Write handle in the subject line--i.e., if you're voting for firehorse, don't tell me you're voting for Sarah Chauncey. I don't know everyone's real names!

Thank you for asking, Hermit, I hope this helps.

Melina

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
This is basically just a "bump" post.

Clear, step-by-step instructions are contained in the announcement at the very top of this forum. :)

:D

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Melina,
when I voted, I put the name in the subject area and clicked submit but I got a message back saying I had to fill in the other area, too.

Does that happen to other people here, too?

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Rhyme, yes, that happens to some people. Put whatever you like in the message area. Even just one letter. Doesn't matter.