Palin Fun

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
That is pretty funny.

was palin for president taken or something?

That would be different than Palin AS president! Palin for president means she's running, Palin as President means she IS president. ;)

Christine N.

haz a shiny new book cover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christine-norris.com
It's changed in the last couple of days. The dinosaur walking outside the window is gone, and if you click on the dripping water, Joe the Plumber's van shows up. I also don't remember the shredder and Roe v. Wade thing from the last time I was there either, but I could have just missed it.

Just don't click on the door the third time if you love animals. Ick.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
too bad this is in the softcore section.

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
It's changed in the last couple of days. The dinosaur walking outside the window is gone, and if you click on the dripping water, Joe the Plumber's van shows up. I also don't remember the shredder and Roe v. Wade thing from the last time I was there either, but I could have just missed it.

Just don't click on the door the third time if you love animals. Ick.

You're right, there is new stuff and no dinosaur. And the animal stuff is actually quite horrible, not funny.

ETA: just caught a glimpse of the dino! In the right hand window, at the very start. He only walks by once. And where's the dripping wqater?

Last edited:

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
Rats... **goes back to play some more**

The two panels on the desk open - one's a pit bull w/a tube of lipstick, the other is a police officer (I think, it's hard to tell) bound and gagged and stuffed in the cubby.

ETA - the cubby that had the cop, now has a copy of Politics for Dummies - hey maybe Palin will actually learn what the VP's job is!

Last edited:

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
My favorites were the red phone and the bridge to nowhere. :D

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
Click on the panting of (is it FDR??). Do it more than once and several different things can happen. Either Sarah says "Oooh! He looks important!" Or else the image changes to (I think) her son in uniform (it's SOMEBODY in uniform). Or else the painting shudders and suddenly jolts downward and then hangs crooked and swings as if on a loose nail.

Last edited:

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
Click on the panting of (is it FDR??). Do it more than once and several different things can happen. Either Sarah says "Oooh! He looks important! Or else the image changes to (I think) her son in uniform. Or else the painting shudders and suddenly jolts downward and then hangs crooked and swings as if on a loose nail.
That's Maverick, from the movie Top Gun. (Tom Cruise) Click him again and he give a thumbs-up.

The only way I got the picture to move was to answer the red phone. :D

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
That's Maverick, from the movie Top Gun. (Tom Cruise) Click him again and he give a thumbs-up.

The only way I got the picture to move was to answer the red phone. :D

The phone rang and then there was a new-cue-lar explosion in the window, and then the painting shuddered, and then that as the end of everything.