Don't think McCain will be using this as a slogan...

Christine N.

haz a shiny new book cover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christine-norris.com
Obviously it isn't easy to prove if what these websites say is true or just an attempt to destabilize something or other. They're also obviously not financing him. It is an interesting study in psychology, though.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
We've officially stepped into the absurd.

whistlelock

Whiskey Rebel
Registered
Reaction score
Somehow I ended up in Fort Worth. Dunno how that h
"Obviously, the terrorists know their endorsement will be seen as a negative by the American public. They're scared of John McCain, and that's why they're supporting him."
I thought about that, but their follow up on that would be "We want that infidel McCain to be the president so he will drag the great Satan America further into Iraq. They will collapse under their own economic weight."

Dale Emery

is way off topic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
dalehartleyemery.com
"Obviously, the terrorists know their endorsement will be seen as a negative by the American public. They're scared of John McCain, and that's why they're supporting him."

Ahh, but they knew we'd think they were scared of John McCain and that we'd elect him, which is just what they really want! ;-)

Dale

donroc

Historicals and Horror rule
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.donaldmichaelplatt.com
Ahh, but they knew we'd think they were scared of John McCain and that we'd elect him, which is just what they really want! ;-)

Dale

Ah, but we knew they would really want and ... damn, caught myself in time. I was about to plagiarize the classic poison scene from The Princess Bride.

Nivarion

Brony level >9000
Registered
Reaction score
if they do then i hope they implement my plan shinning mirror.

which is where we turn the middle east into a shinning mirror of radioactive glass.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, but we knew they would really want and ... damn, caught myself in time. I was about to plagiarize the classic poison scene from The Princess Bride.

John McCain's spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder?

which is where we turn the middle east into a shinning mirror of radioactive glass.

And I'd prefer we didn't commit genocide.

Nivarion

Brony level >9000
Registered
Reaction score
aye me too, but how else do you teach someone to quit messing with you if they think that nothing bad comes for them.

it'll never happen though.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
aye me too, but how else do you teach someone to quit messing with you if they think that nothing bad comes for them.

it'll never happen though.

Who is "they" in this equation, Nivarion? People raising their kids, going to work, hoping they have enough money to send those kids to college? People trying to make better lives for themselves and their loved ones?

You'd really slag an entire region because of a handful of radical fundamentalists? We might do better to look at the system that produced Timothy McVeigh and Ted Kaczynski, then, quite honestly.

If you're willing to turn the one region into glass over violent acts against Americans, then you're a damned hypocrite if you aren't willing to slag the other, as well.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score

... wow. That would make our government worse than Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, and the Hussien Regime combined.

Last edited:

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure about combined. The Nazis and Soviets didn't only kill a godawful lot of people, they tortured the hell out of them, far more than Gitmo, too.

Last edited:

EriRae

:P
Registered
Reaction score
[derail for clarification] What's a shinning mirror? Is that one of those mirrors they have in the shoe stores, that only show your feet and shins? [/derail]

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure about combined. The Nazis and Soviets didn't only kill a godawful lot of people, they tortured the hell out of them, far more than Gitmo, too.

Dying of radiation poisoning after your family in the next city over got vaporized seems like torture to me.

The middle east is home to about 197,090,443, according to http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats5.htm.

The Nazis killed an estimated 11 million (11,000,000) people in their death camps.

The Soviets (and Stalin, specifically) killed between 16 and 18 million people, depending on who you listen to.

Taking the high estimates in both cases, the Hitler-Stalin ticket killed 29 million. (29,000,000)

They would have to repeat their death tolls seven times to match the number of people living currently in the Middle East.

Last edited:

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
Dying of radiation poisoning after your family in the next city over got vaporized seems like torture to me.

The middle east is home to about 197,090,443, according to http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats5.htm.

The Nazis killed an estimated 11 million (11,000,000) people in their death camps.

The Soviets (and Stalin, specifically) killed between 16 and 18 million people, depending on who you listen to.

Taking the high estimates in both cases, the Hitler-Stalin ticket killed 29 million. (29,000,000)

They would have to repeat their death tolls seven times to match the number of people living currently in the Middle East.

Ah. Wasn't sure of the numbers. You're right, then.

Although, as far as the torture goes, I'd have to hand the prize to the Nazi and Japanese vivisections.

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
spin: "It's all smoke and mirrors. By saying they support McCain, they hope to drive people into voting for Obama, their secret terrorist ally. Be scared. Be VERY scared."

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, but how many shitloads make a shinning mirror?

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :e2zipped:

A mirror that removes shins, or a mirror that adds shins?

The former requires seventeen shitloads, the latter, only three.

This information brought to you by the SWAG research team.