• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

readers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chowmein

Registered
Reaction score
i need three, of various personalities. its a fiction novel, being about a vague form of magic. but it also has real world stuff in it (kinda bad sentence, so it will have ::: a med school drop out, a junkie, daughter of a high political figure, and a wiccan/pagan person.)

so, what i need in people:
people person (im not, so i need people who are)
at least a little knowlege of either: medicine, drugs and street life, stuck up people, or Wicca, and college life (only 15 so all i gots to go off is the tv and we all know they lie)
Im not asking for all the knowlege in the world, just enough so if i make a reference to something (ex. x or ex) you'll know what im talking about.
willing to contact (email or PM's) the others that are working with me(everyone needs to be in the loop)

also: Must be creative and helpful, but not agree with every thing i say. i need criticism, but my work not put into a blender.

if you're interested, either PM me or email: [email protected]

thanks
-Brice

Status
Not open for further replies.