Not open for further replies.

Humourwriter

Insert witty slogan here
Registered
Reaction score
Website
humourwriter.com
Another willing helper...

I'm willing to help out as well. Send me the image, what size you want it to be (I'm guessing 150x150), and whether you want to maintain proportion, and I'll send you the result.

Bill.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Humourwriter said:
I'm willing to help out as well. Send me the image, what size you want it to be (I'm guessing 150x150), and whether you want to maintain proportion, and I'll send you the result.

Bill.

I'll probably send you mine, Bill.

I'm not sure if I'm having a probem with the sizing, or if it's something else. I've tried uploading a picture from my computer to use as my avatar, but I keep getting an error that says "Posts from foreign hosts are not allowed" every time I submit the picture. I've gotten that same error even when I've tried to delete my avatar. So, I've no idea what the problem is. But I'm going to send you the pic and we'll see if I get anywhere. Is that all right with you? :)

celeste

Humourwriter

Insert witty slogan here
Registered
Reaction score
Website
humourwriter.com
Not a problem, Celeste. And having just resized a graphic for my own avatar, I now know the limit is 80x80 (150x150 is for the profile, I think).

Bill.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Yay! You did it, Bill!

I'm wondering if the error message I kept getting was because I had myself signed in as "invisible". I disabled the invisible option, then tried it and it worked.
Hmm...

But, anyway whatever the problem was...Thank you for your generous help, Bill! :Clap:

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.