Has anyone here encountered allbookreviews.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyamoore.com
I'm considering sending my book to www.allbookreviews.com for a review and I was wondering if anyone here has had any first hand experience working with them?

I've googled them and didn't find anything negative and their reviews that I've read on their site seem pretty decent, but I was hoping for some info from anyone who may have had first-hand experiences dealing with them.

Any advice, recommendations or bewares?

flashgordon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bauuinstitute.com
No experience, but I would have to wonder about the $50 cost. If you do choose to send them a copy and pay the fee, let us know how it goes as others I'm sure would be interested.

miko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyamoore.com
Well, as they seem to be virtually unheard of around here - I doubt I'll be going that far! Not without giving it a lot more thought, at the very least.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Tell you what. You send me $49.95 and I will write you up a review that will knock your socks off. Just place the funds in my paypal account. Thanks......

Manny

Registered
Reaction score
Website
dysonforums.com
The site is unprofessional, they highlight POD too much on their homepage. They are seeking the needy. I could find better use for $50.

miko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyamoore.com
The site is unprofessional, they highlight POD too much on their homepage. They are seeking the needy. I could find better use for $50.

Can't say I have much liking for their site design either - pretty dated.

Thanks for answering. Although I didn't find anything negative about these people I was a bit uncertain about them. I only wanted to know if they were a known company or not to try and help me determine if my misgivings were warranted or not.

So far, I haven't seen anything to convince me of the latter.

~ Thanks for your time.

8thSamurai

Registered
Reaction score
Infamous, a little.

Something to keep in mind - a review you pay for is pretty much worthless. They seem to be taking great advantage of the Publish America crowd, and the reviews themselves are pretty embarrassing in terms of sentence structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.