Idiot of the Century Award Goes to...

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
madonna didn't get a prenup.

unbelievable.
The marriage is over - but the war has just begun.

Madonna didn't make Guy Ritchie sign a prenuptial agreement - and now he's going after a chunk of her massive fortune, a friend of hers told the Daily News Wednesday.
The pop icon and her director hubby are said to be worth $521 million, but the Material Mom brought most of that to the marriage.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...y_ritchie_goes_for_madonnas_millions__-1.html

and to think i used to believe that she was a genius.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
yeah he was the idiot of the previous century.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought word of my New Misadventures In Printing had spread throughout cyberspace.

*Handy tip - it helps if, before you attempt to send a file to a printer, you check to make sure that said printer actually exists....

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought word of my New Misadventures In Printing had spread throughout cyberspace.

*Handy tip - it helps if, before you attempt to send a file to a printer, you check to make sure that said printer actually exists....

oopsie

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com

For all techies, here's another one we can joke about. :ROFL: I'm sorry, Pagey's Girl, it isn't nice for me to laugh at you but :ROFL:

Next...

Prof. Blabbity

Registered
Reaction score
I think I can top Madonna. We had a student last year that forwarded an e-mail with their paper attached. It had been written by his mom, who said in the e-mail: "Here's your paper, honey. Hope you had a nice weekend." You would think he could have at least composed a new e-mail. He definitely gets my vote.

On the positive side, her paper was quite good.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I think I can top Madonna. We had a student last year that forwarded an e-mail with their paper attached. It had been written by his mom, who said in the e-mail: "Here's your paper, honey. Hope you had a nice weekend." You would think he could have at least composed a new e-mail. He definitely gets my vote.

On the positive side, her paper was quite good.

:roll: Thanks for the laugh, professor. I assume he got an "F."

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
You have to admit, it was a little more creative than the old "printer won't print because it isn't plugged in" bit. :D
True. And I love it when they send 20 print jobs to the printer because they think the documents are being sucked up in a black hole. Awesome to see 20 print jobs sitting in the queue. :D