• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlene

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.carlenedater.com
Hi all,

I need a beta reader for my completed 80,000-word humorous mystery. I have had a couple of friends from RWA start to read it BUT...they all want to turn it into a romance! There is a touch of romance but that's not the main thrust.

I'll be happy to read what you're working on.

Carlene

Lauren

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.LaurenRBamberger.com
Hi Carlene,
I am new to AW but not to writing and your novel sounds like the perfect trade off to beta for me. I would love to swap with you - mine's a 60,000 word "light" murder mystery that I could use another writer's view on. I know it may be on the short side but I consider it complete and have been querying agents - got 1 full and 1 partial request and waiting to hear. I am always open to crits on it and if it needs work I will do it! Let me know if this sounds good to you - you can contact me however you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.