Is this Offspring ad new?

KikiteNeko

Registered
Reaction score
I'm used to seeing ads on AW, but for the past few weeks, the only ad I get is "Offspring" by Liam Jackson... is this a new thing? Is he a member here? If so, more power to him :)

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
when this ad was put up a few weeks back all of the thread titles got centered on the message board for a few days. I think there were some threads about it. Judging by the cover, the book looks like a good read. Will have to give it a look.

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Liam is 203 years old and has been a moderator here since the Nixon administration. I'm reliably informed that he gives good book.

-Derek

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Liam is 203 years old and has been a moderator here since the Nixon administration. I'm reliably informed that he gives good book.

-Derek

But I thought Al Gore created the internet. He was in college when Nixon was president. AG was more ahead of his time than I thought.

Deleted member 42

Liam does give good book.

Google ads aren't really generating much income--in part because AW has "blocked" a lot of ads for being offensive/inappropriate. So Mac figured why not put up an ad for Liam's new book, just out in paperback.

Liam's been a mod and a member for a coon's age. Or longer.

KikiteNeko

Registered
Reaction score
Liam does give good book.

Google ads aren't really generating much income--in part because AW has "blocked" a lot of ads for being offensive/inappropriate. So Mac figured why not put up an ad for Liam's new book, just out in paperback.

Liam's been a mod and a member for a coon's age. Or longer.

Ah, gotcha... But why not put other mod and members' books? Eventually everyone who's interested will have seen that add and it'll have served its purpose.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
And this is his first book, one of a series of seven, and it came out in hard copy last year. This is the paperback one. His new book comes out this month or last month I think. (He also sold the movie rights to this series.)

He is old, but a real dear. I read this one and he does good with it.
Am looking forward to his second one.

Carry on.....

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
The full story behind the miracle that is Liam and Offspring can be found here, on the official web site.
Yes, Liam is, and continues to be, a very special person on this site.