PDA

View Full Version : Review my webpage please

ldilts
10-10-2008, 09:46 PM
My website is www.louisdilts.net once there please go to "writings and short stories" tab. Let me know your opinion. Thanks in advance. ldilts4@msn.com

veinglory
10-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Are you expecting responses to be emailed? I am happy to visit but I just want to check that you are actually mionitoring the thread. Otherwise I might suspect this is link spam.

ldilts
10-11-2008, 02:07 AM
yes I am looking for comments or suggestions about my site. Anything you could provide would be appreciated. Lou

ldilts
10-13-2008, 08:03 PM
This is not linked spam. I just wanted to get my website reviewed. Sorry the earlier reply didn't make that clear. Thanks Lou

veinglory
10-13-2008, 08:35 PM
The design is attractive enough, but i find the content scattered and unrelated. The central column which should be the strongest grab for the reader's attention has very little in it. To be honest I did not click beyond their as I am not interested in coffee and already pursue my own charity initiative. If the book is about something other than these two topics I would suggest mentioning this. The site may reflect your tastes and interests but what is the readership for this site--what would make a person become a regular?

Just my 0.02