Wet t-shirt contests

MonaLeigh

Wasting time
Registered
Reaction score
My mc is going to enter a wet t-shirt contest and I have a few questions:

1. Does she already have to be wearing the t-shirt, or would the bar give them out?

2. How are they doused with water? Do they actually use a hose?

3. Are their pants on or off?

I think that's it...if anyone has any specific information that might help the story, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks a heap:)

MelancholyMan

Wear Thick Armor
Registered
Reaction score
My mc is going to enter a wet t-shirt contest and I have a few questions:

1. Does she already have to be wearing the t-shirt, or would the bar give them out?

I would be glad to give her mine.

2. How are they doused with water? Do they actually use a hose?

I would be glad to douse her with water.

3. Are their pants on or off?

I vote for off.

I think that's it...if anyone has any specific information that might help the story, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks a heap:)

I hope they make it into a movie.;)

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
From a spectator's experience, not a participant:

The bars I've been to in Fort Lauderdale (spring break in the early '80's) didn't offer t-shirts and the girls wore pants (or skirts or bathing suit bottoms). Some wore bras or bikini tops underneath. And some, well, I'm sure MM would be happy to know, wore nothing.

I can't remember how they got wet, but often it was inside a bar. Maybe they were sprayed with beer??

I'm sure an "experienced" wet t-shirt person will be more helpful with answers.

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Something like this you can pretty much make up however you want.

If it's an established or tourist-y bar, one that would already have their own T-shirts for sale, it makes sense they'd give those away to contest participants.

I've ordered water from bars, and it comes out of the same hand spray nozzles they use for juice and soda. Easy.

Since people are getting wet, I suspect they'd go for swimsuit bottoms or skirts, maybe athletic shorts--definitely not jeans.

OctoberRain

I triple dog dare you.
Registered
Reaction score
Ahhhh... Spring break. 1998. Cancun.

It wasn't me, but a friend of mine (seriously). Went to a foam party. They had a wet t-shirt contest and she was drunk enough to join (I was drunk enough to let her). They gave her a plain white t-shirt, very cheaply made and thin, and she took off her own shirt and bra (they were told to) behind a curtain off to the side.

There were about a dozen other girls I think. All were wearing the white t-shirts and all had their bottoms on. They all lined up, and one of the bartenders sprayed them down with water from their heads to their waists. Everybody hooted and hollered and then they asked people to scream for the girls they liked.

My friend didn't win. The girl who ripped her t-shirt off did. And what did she win? A t-shirt.

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
From a spectator's experience, not a participant:

The bars I've been to in Fort Lauderdale (spring break in the early '80's) didn't offer t-shirts and the girls wore pants (or skirts or bathing suit bottoms). Some wore bras or bikini tops underneath. And some, well, I'm sure MM would be happy to know, wore nothing.

I can't remember how they got wet, but often it was inside a bar. Maybe they were sprayed with beer??

I'm sure an "experienced" wet t-shirt person will be more helpful with answers.

I lived through the Fort Lauderdale spring break heydays (sigh).
Some bars gave out t-shirts some did not. Shootes did, Candystore did not.

Wetting down was usually done with pitchers of water but sometimes they used a hose and sometimes a bucket.

Whatever bottoms they wore at the time, pants, shorts or bathing suits were their final wetted costume.

DJ's and party hoppers made up their own rules and it could change from week-to-week. Just use your imagination and you would not be giving false information. I've seen every spin of the t-shirt contests ( I was young once).

RJK

Sheriff Bullwinkle the Poet says:
Registered
Reaction score
You bring back some great memories Rain. I've been to several. Sometimes they used pitchers of ICE water (you can imagine what affect that would have). Sometimes they used the Barmaster, to spray them. If it was on a patio bar, which it frequently was, they had a regular hose to wet the girls down.

The girls got pretty wild and the one with the least amount of shirt left at the end was usually the winner. Truthfully, I don't remember what they were wearing on their bottoms. My attention was elsewhere.

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
This just popped into my head: a wet underpants contest for guys... wetted down with ice water! :ROFL:

And that would be exciting for women how?

Oh! The torture factor! I get it!

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't be such boobs, and knocker this off! You all lactate mammers. I'm not a moderator, but this thread is far too titillating, so in the name of udder decency, I'm gland to nip it in the bud. Please keep abreast of the rules and don't make me bust in again.

Your bosom buddy, Chase.

RJK

Sheriff Bullwinkle the Poet says:
Registered
Reaction score
You bring up a couple of good points Chase

OctoberRain

I triple dog dare you.
Registered
Reaction score
Don't be such boobs, and knocker this off! You all lactate mammers. I'm not a moderator, but this thread is far too titillating, so in the name of udder decency, I'm gland to nip it in the bud. Please keep abreast of the rules and don't make me bust in again.

Your bosom buddy, Chase.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Love it!