• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need beta for first chapter of NF book (see inside...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkEsq

Clever title pending.
Registered
Reaction score
In the wilds of Texas. Actually, the liberal oasi
The book is the bio of an FBI agent, a former profiler. The first chapter relates his role in getting a confession from a child murderer, and is meant to hook the reader before I go back and start with his first assignment in the Bureau.
So, fair warning: nothing too graphic but he finds the little girl's body.

Lauren

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.LaurenRBamberger.com
I would love to read it for you. I just finished doing a beta swap for full length novels so I'm looking for something new to read. My forte is finding typos, gramatical errors, stuff like that, but I read a lot of true crime and your topic is of interest to me. I was a civilian dispatcher (police, fire & 911) for 4 years and I've had several articles published in police & fire related magazines.

If you're interested, let me know!

Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.