Okay, who was it? 'Fess up!

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
OK, I cannot tell a lie. It was me. As a card carrying 'Angel' I want to see the entire female population of Lee County wearing the sexiest bras. To compete with Milwaukee as the sexiest city. Now if I could only find where they keep the DD ones.

Richard

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
OK, I cannot tell a lie. It was me. As a card carrying 'Angel' I want to see the entire female population of Lee County wearing the sexiest bras. To compete with Milwaukee as the sexiest city. Now if I could only find where they keep the DD ones.

Richard
you aint getting mine!!!!

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
you aint getting mine!!!!

As I realize how hard they are to find, I would never try to pilfer yours. But it is good to know where I should look if I ever need to find one.

Richard

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
I was just in there about an hour ago. No kidding. They sent me a $10 off coupon for my birthday. Bought something special for someone special. Victoria's Secret is that women love getting presents from Victoria's Secret.

Richard

willfulone

I am a zebra...
Registered
Reaction score
As I realize how hard they are to find, I would never try to pilfer yours. But it is good to know where I should look if I ever need to find one.

Richard

If you are willing to "settle" I have some D's you can think about pilfering when the need strikes. I have 9 drawers of matching sets of all type. I have more invested in beautiful underwear than some women spend on shoes in a year. If the place burns, I will find herculean strength and get that dresser out of here - or die trying.

If you can manage the "settle" part I have the D's. I think only about 6 or 7 DD's though.

Anyhoo - continue....

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
*rounds up the usual suspect*

craybra-1.jpg

willfulone

I am a zebra...
Registered
Reaction score
That is an ugly, ugly bra RT. Cannot you find something better to snap Cray with?

No one sane or insane should wear something looking like that.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
I was just in there about an hour ago. No kidding. They sent me a $10 off coupon for my birthday. Bought something special for someone special. Victoria's Secret is that women love getting presents from Victoria's Secret.

Richard

The present was for me, Richard, wasn't it. :heart: :D