NaNoers with goals under 50k

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
I love NaNo for it's hype and motivating genius. But I'm too busy this year and will be modifying my goal to something more achievable?

Anyone willing to confess that they're not doing the whole 50k?

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to try for 50, but I'm not going to sweat it if I can't make it. I mentioned in another thread I'm job hunting at the moment, so if I am miraculously hired to a new gig in the month of November, the 50,000 goal is less important than, you know, keeping the job.

Regardless, I'll be happy if I hit 35,000.

MagicMan

Registered
Reaction score
I'm probably going to hit 50k, if not 100k during NaNoWriMo. I have a fun plot, with my stalker stalking a literary agent. So much fun, I may hit 150k. LOL

Smiles
Bob

Elonna

I'm a dork
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elonna.com
THis is my first year, so not really sure what to expect. I am aiming for 50K, but R/L happens so I'm not going to beat myself up if I don't.

Bubastes

bananaed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gracewen.com
I was initially considering doing half a NaNo (25K words), but I still may decide to push for the full 50K. I havent NaNo'ed since 2001, and this is the first time I'm doing it on a WIP with a publication goal, so it should be fun regardless of how much I end up writing.

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
I kind of set myself a minimum of 15k which is 500 words a day, and probably a maximum of 30k, but finding it hard to resist attempting the full 50k even if I've never reached it before and real life is so gonna get in the way.