Real presidential material.

Ageless Stranger

Dave Brubeck kicks your ass.
Registered
Reaction score
Many of you are stressed about the presidential election. I understand, and I empathise. None of you want to vote for the lesser of two evils, and yet, voting for a third party would be like throwing your vote away, wouldn’t it?

Think so?

Well not anymore my friends!

I say vote for the greatest evil, I say vote for a being with a strong record of sticking to the issues, a dedication to the destruction of partisan politics ( along with pretty much everything else) and looks that could kill a pit-bull wearing lipstick. I say, vote for Cthulhu! A vote for Cthulhu is a vote well spent.

Let’s look at the actual issues shall we?

Iraq: Forget about it. Withdraw all of humanity's ground troops, and allow Cthulhu’s posse of star-spawn pacify the area.

Oil: Need oil? Cthulhu will give it to you. By exterminating anyone who stands in his way.

Economy: Who needs an economy with a Great Old One to rule over us? Screw money all together. Payment shall consist of food and shelter to sustain you as you service the needs of Cthulhu. Oh, that and your life.

Global warming: Global what? We all know by now that global warming is just a result of Cthulhu’s growing rage. Give him the presidency and he’ll chill right out. Problem solved.

Iran: Okay, we’ll be honest. Cthulhu’s not going to rest on his laurels and if you think a Great Old One is going to be happy with a meagre presidency, you‘re dead wrong. Literally. Soon we shall all live under the happy Empire Of Cthulhu. All countries, including Iran will be under the control of His Tentacled Majesty.

Healthcare: Just don’t get ill. You taste better that way.

Foreign Policy: See Iran.

Schools: The worshippers of Cthulhu shall be taught according to their future station in the service of Cthulhu.

Gun control: Yes. Cthulhu doesn’t appreciate rebellions.

Drugs: You’ll need em alright.

Religion: Cthulhu IS religion. We owe all we have to Cthulhu; the Flying Spaghetti Monster is just an impostor.

Alien Invasion: With Cthulhu here? Not even ET is that stupid.

Corruption: Yeah, let’s have some more of that.

So my fellow Earthlings, just who are you going to vote for? Mccain and Palin? Obama and Biden? All these politicians are shameless liars, base deceivers, interested only in ruling over their fellow citizens! And they even deny it! Not Cthulhu. He wants you to know he's going to take over.
I can only hope that you make the right decision:

cthulhu4prez-preview1.png

This message was brought to you by the Cthulhu for President Campaign.

Ageless Stranger

Registered
Reaction score
At last. A realistic campaign platform.You forgot taxes, by the way.

Economy: Who needs an economy with a Great Old One to rule over us? Screw money all together. Payment shall consist of food and shelter to sustain you as you service the needs of Cthulhu. Oh, that and your life.

Cthulhu forgets nothing.

:D

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
I'd prefer to see the ACLU try to deal with Cthulhu. It would be...entertaining. Cthulhu might spontaneously combust and we would all be eating lawyer casserole three meals a day.

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
LOL! At least you admit to it.

I'm reasonably certain no one would be able to convince me to participate in something I didn't want to.

I am amenable to certain types of bribery, however.

Ageless Stranger

Registered
Reaction score
Not even remotely.

Come now! You'll have to be more creative than that if you expect my support. I should probably warn you that without my support your cause is doomed.

Okay, okay.

You can have the moon, you'll be allowed a library containing every book in existence, a palace, America, Johnny Depp (all women like Johnny Depp don't they? He's like a wizard or something) and a life-long book deal.

Deal?

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I will consider your less than generous offer if you concede to me your own personal soul and a monthly tithe of blood.

Chihuahua blood.

Oh, and you can keep the moon. Nasty cold place--I'd rather have *very big evil grin* Saudi Arabia. If you accept this offer, I expect to see you on your knees in chains in five minutes.

Wear something short.

Carry on.

Ageless Stranger

Registered
Reaction score
I will consider your less than generous offer if you concede to me your own personal soul and a monthly tithe of blood.

Chihuahua blood.

Oh, and you can keep the moon. Nasty cold place--I'd rather have *very big evil grin* Saudi Arabia. If you accept this offer, I expect to see you on your knees in chains in five minutes.

Wear something short.

Carry on.

So let me get this right:

You want my soul, (I'll have to get it out of the attic) Haggis blood, Saudi Arabia, me in chains, wearing something short.

Something is just screaming ritual at me. . .but I'm not sure why.

You drive a hard bargain, but I accept.

Hey, politicians do worse for power.