PDA

View Full Version : What balls they have!

Mela
10-02-2008, 11:46 PM
JUST GOT THIS OFF THE NEWSWIRE:

"It's Italian Pizza With Serbians Balls," Says Gourmet Author

- Tastiest Testicles are From Bulls, Stallions, Ostriches

- Best Aphrodisiacs are Sheep or Stallion Testicles

- Multi-Media Book Includes Video of Author Peeling, Slicing Testicles; Preparing "Testicle Pizza"; "Testicle Pie"

Recipes for "Testicle Pizza", "Battered Testicles" and "Bull Testicles With Bechamel Sauce" are among 31 dishes served up in the world's first testicle cookbook.

"The Testicle Cookbook: Cooking With Balls" (http://www.yudu.com/testicles) is published today as a multimedia e-Book on YUDU. It comes complete with video demonstrations of the author cooking dishes including Testicle Pizza, Testicle Pie and Testicle Goulash.
----------
GRAP YOUR KETCHUP!

Seaclusion
10-02-2008, 11:49 PM

- Multi-Media Book Includes Video of Author Peeling, Slicing Testicles; Preparing "Testicle Pizza"; "Testicle Pie"

Recipes for "Testicle Pizza", "Battered Testicles" and "Bull Testicles With Bechamel Sauce" are among 31 dishes served up in the world's first testicle cookbook.

"The Testicle Cookbook: Cooking With Balls" (http://www.yudu.com/testicles) is published today as a multimedia e-Book on YUDU. It comes complete with video demonstrations of the author cooking dishes including Testicle Pizza, Testicle Pie and Testicle Goulash.
----------
GRAP YOUR KETCHUP!

You have officially crosed over to the strange.:crazy:

Richard

vixey
10-02-2008, 11:50 PM
Is there a recipe for eunic's, uh, parts?

*looks around sees all the men crossing their legs*

shyne
10-02-2008, 11:55 PM

----------
GRAP YOUR KETCHUP!

Schweaty?

rhymegirl
10-02-2008, 11:55 PM
The ball's in your court, Mela.

DeleyanLee
10-02-2008, 11:56 PM
And someone knew you'd be interested in that, eh? I think that says it all right there.

But, then again, you knew we'd be interested in that, so totally 'nuff said.

Pagey's_Girl
10-02-2008, 11:57 PM
And here I thought pineapple-jalepeno pizza was weird...

ETA: "Testicle Pizza" would be a great name for a punk band.

rhymegirl
10-02-2008, 11:58 PM
People will have a ball with those recipes.

shyne
10-03-2008, 12:00 AM
People will have a ball with those recipes.

Yes!

Mela
10-03-2008, 12:06 AM
You have officially crosed over to the strange.:crazy:

Richard

I didn't write the bloomin' book. I am merely a conduit for information.

Mela
10-03-2008, 12:09 AM
I don't know about battered testicles - I wouldn't want testicles that were beaten up.
Oh, they mean BATTERED, as in pancake batter.

shyne
10-03-2008, 12:11 AM

I appreciate your conduit...cy...ness

Gravity
10-03-2008, 01:19 AM
Sounds like a case of having too many balls in the air. Reminds me of a limerick:

There was a young man from Devizes,
Whose balls were of different sizes.
One ball was so small
It was no ball at at all,
But the other won several prizes.

Don
10-03-2008, 01:22 AM
But then again, there were literally billions of things you could have chosen to bring with you to the forum today... and you chose a testicle cookbook.

*checks Mela for knife in hand... checks zipper... backs quietly out of thread.*

Ageless Stranger
10-03-2008, 01:33 AM

ETA: "Testicle Pizza" would be a great name for a punk band.

Our album, Testicular Toppings will be out next fall. I'll put aside a copy for ya.

shyne
10-03-2008, 01:38 AM
Our album, Testicular Toppings will be out next fall. I'll put aside a copy for ya.

Awe skeet skeet

JoeEkaitis
10-03-2008, 03:05 AM
. . .

----------
GRAP YOUR KETCHUP!YUDU, and YU'LL never be allowed in the kitchen again!

JoeEkaitis
10-03-2008, 03:07 AM
Our album, Testicular Toppings will be out next fall. I'll put aside a copy for ya.Is that before or after Betty Crocker introduces Hung-Like-A-Horse Helper?

C A Winters
10-03-2008, 03:36 AM

Actually that sounds yummy to me. Hot and sweet, good combination. :)

C A Winters
10-03-2008, 03:40 AM

'Tis all right dear, we understand. :D

Silver King
10-03-2008, 04:28 AM
I mentioned this before, in the Cooking forum no less, about a friend of mine who was visiting Spain and ordered the evening special in a restaurant without knowing what it was. He was served two immense round objects that he ate with relish. He later found out they were the testicles from the animals that had died during bull fights. That didn't faze him at all, and he said it was the best meal he'd ever eaten.

He went back to the restaurant the following evening and ordered the same dish, only this time he was served two very small testicles. When he complained, the waiter said, "Sir, the bull does not always lose the contest!"

Yeshanu
10-03-2008, 04:59 AM
I mentioned this before, in the Cooking forum no less, about a friend of mine who was visiting Spain and ordered the evening special in a restaurant without knowing what it was. He was served two immense round objects that he ate with relish. He later found out they were the testicles from the animals that had died during bull fights. That didn't faze him at all, and he said it was the best meal he'd ever eaten.

He went back to the restaurant the following evening and ordered the same dish, only this time he was served two very small testicles. When he complained, the waiter said, "Sir, the bull does not always lose the contest!"

Ow! :ROFL:

kct webber
10-03-2008, 05:38 AM
Testicles are actually very good. Seriously. I've eaten them many times. Bull, sheep, pig... Mmmm...

Darzian
10-03-2008, 06:38 AM
IMHO,

OMG.

benbradley
10-03-2008, 06:50 AM
Oh, this isn't the discussion forum about the Vice Presidential debate?

mscelina
10-03-2008, 07:14 AM
Oops, thought this was the playoff thread. :)