Pimple Popping Parade

Red-Green

KoalaKoalaKoala!
Registered
Reaction score
At the publishing party, whacking the piñata
Website
www.bryngreenwood.com
Okay, I was one of those teenagers other teenagers hated--I didn't have any pimples at all. Don't worry, I was punished. My sister had severe cystic acne and guess who always got the job of popping those monsters? Me. Barf. Oh, and guess who got zits when she hit 30? Me.

shyne

At your service
Registered
Reaction score
Do butt pimples count?

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just sayin

certainly. The unspeakable pain that comes with sitting down.

Backne counts too. Braces, headgear, glasses, giant pinks sweaters with unicorns emblazoned on them. One leg shorter than the other, dandruff, flaky skin, itchy elbows, large hairy moles.

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I was one of those teenagers other teenagers hated--I didn't have any pimples at all. Don't worry, I was punished. My sister had severe cystic acne and guess who always got the job of popping those monsters? Me. Barf. Oh, and guess who got zits when she hit 30? Me.

You had to pop her cystic acne? I'm SO glad I didn't have a sibling.

shyne

At your service
Registered
Reaction score
certainly. The unspeakable pain that comes with sitting down.

Backne counts too. Braces, headgear, glasses, giant pinks sweaters with unicorns emblazoned on them. One leg shorter than the other, dandruff, flaky skin, itchy elbows, large hairy moles.

wool briefs as well...

Backne sucks

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
During my late teens, I grew a beard to hide acne scarring. The pits were deep, as if someone had stomped my face using golf shoes.

Ten or so years later, an injury to my jaw required the facial hair be removed; and wouldn't you know the flesh had filled in by then? I thought the skin would never heal, but it did eventually.

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Ten or so years later, an injury to my jaw required the facial hair be removed; and wouldn't you know the flesh had filled in by then? I thought the skin would never heal, but it did eventually.

*chorus of angels singing*

I wasn't going to post in this thread until your comment SK. How fortunate for you! I thought those scars were permanent.

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Pimple on the inside of the nostril. Now, there's a fun week.

or the inside of the ear. Even if you pop it, the shit goes all sploogey inside the canal.

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
During my late teens, I grew a beard to hide acne scarring. The pits were deep, as if someone had stomped my face using golf shoes.

Your story inspires me to climb out of my pit of darkness. Scuse the bad pun

kct webber

Squirrel, Sekrit type, 1 ea.
Registered
Reaction score
I had one on the tip of my nose when I was 14. The damn thing was the size of a golf ball. And would. not. go. away. For like a month. What friggin fun that was.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Never had one until I was eighteen. I spent my twenties making up for lost time. :(.

Retin-A works - okay, yeah, it makes you peel like an orange and leaves you looking like you took a Brillo pad to your face and camped out under a sunlamp, but it kills zits.

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Never had one until I was eighteen. I spent my twenties making up for lost time. :(.

Retin-A works - okay, yeah, it makes you peel like an orange and leaves you looking like you took a Brillo pad to your face and camped out under a sunlamp, but it kills zits.

what a great alternative :(