I can't recall this quote

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
I only read it in the past 6-8 months. I think it was Upton Sinclair. But it went something like this:

"I find that you can teach any concept (no matter how difficult) to any man (no matter how simple) if you break it down small enough, and present it to him slowly enough, piece by piece."

Anyone recognize this?

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
No,I don't. :(

But whoever said it never had to try to teach my father how to put a shortcut on his Windows desktop.

WrittenIn1981

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I searched for the quote and I came up empty. However, I do not believe that it was Upton Sinclair that said it. Here is a list of some of his quotes and some quotes about him at my newest favorite website Wikiquote: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Upton_Sinclair

How I lived without this site before last week is beyond me! Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
I searched for the quote and I came up empty. However, I do not believe that it was Upton Sinclair that said it. Here is a list of some of his quotes and some quotes about him at my newest favorite website Wikiquote: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Upton_Sinclair

How I lived without this site before last week is beyond me! Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

This is helpful as far as the process of elimination goes. :)

So now I am left trying to link the phrase with any one of over a 100,000 other profound early 20th century thinkers. :(