PDA

View Full Version : Emotional Basketcase

tjwriter
09-30-2008, 05:22 PM
I know it's because I'm pregnant and all, but I've hit the third trimester and everything makes me want to cry. The sad things I've read here, the fact that my daughter will be disappointed today, weird crappy stuff on TV, several personal situations.

Somebody find me a truckload of tissues because all I want to do is boo-hoo!

This is from the girl that never likes to cry.

Shadow_Ferret
09-30-2008, 05:35 PM
*hugs* :Hug2:

Hang in there, TJ. You know your hormones are just out of whack, right?

We're all here for you.

jennontheisland
09-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Hugs. It will go away.

But whatever you do.... don't cut your hair. Trust me.

NeuroFizz
09-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Think of all that beauty you will bring into the world in a matter of weeks and let that faucet drip tears of happiness.

Mr Flibble
09-30-2008, 05:52 PM
Oh I know what you mean. I rarely cry - except when I'm pregnant, then I cry at the end of Bagpuss ( kids programme here - 'he was just a saggy old cloth cat but Emily loved him.' *sniff*) Oh and Babe had me in rivers of tears.

*hands over hanky*

If you gotta cry, you gotta cry.

Pagey's_Girl
09-30-2008, 05:54 PM
((Great big hug and plenty of tissues))

Sometimes you just have to let it out.

Unique
09-30-2008, 06:06 PM
tj -

darlin'. you're not alone.
Turn off the TV. The radio. Pray. Meditate. And listen -

It'll be okay. Sooner or later.

((love&hugs))

Maryn
09-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Oh, yeah, wacked-out hormones will do that. I'm not a crying person, much, but I'd get weepy over, like, nothing. (It happens again during menopause, too. Oh, joy.)

But hey, it clears out your sinuses, gets you a hug, and reminds you that soon there'll be another human in the world created out of nothing but his or her parents' love. That's worth a few tears, yes?

Maryn, reminding you to blot, not wipe, or your nose will get sore

tjwriter
09-30-2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks everyone!

I've just really noticed how weepy I've been over the last few days. Drop you hat? I'll shed some tears for you. It's almost funny to think about it whenever I'm not trying to cry.

And I'm constantly reminding myself it's the hormones. Half of me is going, "You're crying over that?" The other half is answering, "Yes, *sniff* Yes I am!" *SNIFF*

Glad to know that I'm not alone and that I get to look forward to it again whenever I get menopausal.

I do look forward to the end result, though. Kids are so precious.

regdog
09-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Cry away and be happy about it. You're crying for a good reason

smoothseas
09-30-2008, 07:03 PM
Cyber boxes of blue Puffs are heading your way.

p.s. here's hopin' that you're feeling better

Unique
09-30-2008, 07:16 PM
girl -

the movie 'Cars' made me cry. we all have different triggers. Deep breaths.
this too, shall pass.

Shadow_Ferret
09-30-2008, 07:58 PM
I was weepy over the Milwaukee Brewers pep rally yesterday since we haven't been in the playoffs for 26 years.
Kids are so precious.
I keep hearing this. One day I might actually believe it. :)

Unique
09-30-2008, 08:50 PM
I was weepy over the Milwaukee Brewers pep rally yesterday since we haven't been in the playoffs for 26 years.

Originally Posted by tjwriter

Kids are so precious.

ooh, snap! LOL. More responsibility than I ever wanted but hey, some people are good at it. :) (r

aising proper humans, that is)
;)

tjwriter
10-01-2008, 10:41 PM

ooh, snap! LOL. More responsibility than I ever wanted but hey, some people are good at it. :) (r

aising proper humans, that is)
;)

I enjoy kids even when they drive me nuts, so maybe I'm just crazy.

On a brighter note, I'm all happy today because my vacation was approved and I will off the 13-17th. Makes me do a happy dance. I need some time off.

Barnes & Noble here I come!

Housecleaning here I come!

Decluttering here I come!

Weeeee!

:e2cloud9: :Jump: :e2woo: :e2bear:

writerterri
10-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Wanna count my butt pimples instead? I've wondered how many I really have. :D

stormie
10-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Hugs. It will go away.

But whatever you do.... don't cut your hair. Trust me.
Or try to go a whole different color. I went orange. I bet the staff in Labor and Delivery were laughing at the nurses station.

Think of it this way: (and I don't know how true this is) crying gets rid of any bad chemicals in the body. I cry a lot. And I haven't been pregnant in years. Why else is my user name stormie?!

Soccer Mom
10-01-2008, 11:46 PM
When I was pregnant with my first one, I turned on the TV and saw that Beaches was on and thought "I really liked that movie."

Soccer Dad came home and found me on the couch with an empty box of kleenex. It happens.

Hugs!

Susie
10-02-2008, 02:49 AM
Hope you're feeling better, tj. Here's :Cake: & :popcorn: when you're up to it. You take care and know we're here for you. ((((((((((HUGS))))))