Anyone in the Phoenix Valley this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be there late Thursday night, returning home early Sunday morning. I'll be tied up on the ASU campus for most of Friday (any Sun Devils out there?), but possibly not in the late afternoon. The only thing I have going on Saturday is a book signing at one of the Borders stores in Phoenix (I can provide details). The rest of the day and evening are free. My daughter (Fizzette, the elder) and her husband live in the Valley, so I'll spend some time with them, including at least one good dinner out. If any AWers want to verify my in-the-flesh existence, I'll be around, soaking up the heat and I suspect, being stunned by how much the area has changed since I left almost five years ago.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Drive by 2323 N. 80th Place in Scottsdale and imagine me there, like I once was...

Maryn, bumping this for Fizz

MaryMumsy

the original blond bombshell
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Which Borders? My Sat looks pretty crazy, but I might be able to stop by if it is a nearby Borders.

MM

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, MM. It's scheduled for the Borders in Biltmore Fashion Park (in the 2400 block of Camelback Road). No need for AWers to buy books--just stop by and say HI if it is convenient. It's always fun to meet in person after communicating via the web.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately, my publisher just notified me that due to a calendar mix-up the signing had to be scrapped. The bookstore had me scheduled for November, not October. I will be in the Valley this weekend, though (and not in November).

JeanneTGC

I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
BUMMER. But does that mean you're coming out again, next month, too? Oh, duh, guess not. (reading the entire post...what a good idea! LOL)

Will send a PM with local notes, I'm in Phoenix and in town this weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.