Reaction score
"I can't breathe!" the blind girl gasped as she fumbled for her

Marisa Louise

Nobody knows...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
"I can't breathe!" the blind girl gasped as she fumbled for her inhaler. Those dreams

Marisa Louise

Nobody knows...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
"I can't breathe!" The blind girl gasped as she fumbled for her inhaler. Those dreams of mangled flesh always resulted in

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score
"I can't breathe!" The blind girl gasped as she fumbled for her inhaler. Those dreams of mangled flesh always resulted in an asthma attack.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"I can't breathe!" the blind girl gasped as she fumbled for her inhaler. Those dreams of mangled flesh always resulted in an asthma attack. Too many times she was alone

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
"I can't breathe!" the blind girl gasped as she fumbled for her inhaler. Those dreams of mangled flesh always resulted in an asthma attack. Too many times she was alone dealing with this

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
"I can't breathe!" the blind girl gasped as she fumbled for her inhaler. Those dreams of mangled flesh always resulted in an asthma attack. Too many times she was alone dealing with this, so she thought.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
"I can't breathe!" the blind girl gasped as she fumbled for her inhaler. Those dreams of mangled flesh always resulted in an asthma attack. Too many times she was alone dealing with this, so she thought.

He emerged from

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

He emerged from behind the curtains

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score

He emerged from behind the curtains of memories past

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score
(ok, guys, remember, this girl is blind, and if we know what her dreams are about, I would suppose we are in her viewpoint.)

He emerged from behind the curtains with a huge presence, she could

Last edited:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

He emerged from behind the curtains with a huge presence, she could feel immediately. "Miss

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

He emerged from behind the curtains with a huge presence, she could feel immediately. "Miss me?" she heard

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score

He emerged from behind the curtains with a huge presence, she could feel immediately. "Miss me?" she heard his raspy, beer

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

He emerged from behind the curtains with a huge presence, she could feel immediately. "Miss me?" she heard his raspy, beer drenched voice ask.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com

He emerged from behind the curtains with a huge presence, she could feel immediately. "Miss me?" she heard his raspy, beer drenched voice ask. Still gasping, she

mdmkay

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mdmkay.blogspot.com

He emerged from behind the curtains with a huge presence, she could feel immediately. "Miss me?" she heard his raspy, beer drenched voice ask. Still gasping, she fumbled around trying