Jerry Bruckheimer's Eleventh Hour

DagnyTaggart

Looks like he's done it again!

I just saw a promo for his latest show, "Eleventh Hour" which begins on CBS on October 9. It looks like a super-scientific version of CSI, but instead of standard murders, they investigate crimes of science, like viruses and cloning.

It doesn't get much better than Bruckheimer's procedurals on CBS (Without a Trace, CSI, Amasing Race...) I mean, this guy is yet to disappoint!

Any other fans out there?

Enzo

Registered
Reaction score
I started losing interest when he began with a third CSI series (New York). Now I only watch when I really have nothing better to do.

If Eleventh Hour is even more scientific than CSI, it might not attract me. Also it sounds like it could veer into X-Files/Fringe territory ...

williemeikle

The force is strong in this one.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.williammeikle.com
Eleventh Hour is a US remake of a UK series... it had Patrick Stewart as the scientist, but it seems he's too old for US tastes now, so they've got Rupert Sewell instead...

The UK version didn't last long... it was over wordy and, frankly, dull as dishwater...

Willie

DagnyTaggart

So has anyone watched?

Gotta say I really enjoyed the premiere. It's definitely a smarter show, I had to pay more attention than I normally do for procedurals. But I think I will certainly try and keep up with the show.

Tonight's episode looks cool, too...

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I just watched the fourth episode last night. Naturally, I'm somewhat biased, but I LOVED this episode. Made me cry.

Is anyone else watching this? I was on the fence after Episode One, and have been teetering there. Episode Four has bought the show some more time, as far as I'm concerned. :)