PDA

View Full Version : Cats akimbo!

Jimmyboy1
09-22-2008, 06:18 PM
Is it my imagination, or do half the writers here have cat avatars?
One would assume there are quite a percentage of writers who are cat people. Why is this true??

(I have two cockatiels sitting on my lap as I write, usually. And that's not all they do on my lap.)

Phaeal
09-22-2008, 06:27 PM
I have a pet jumping spider. She lives on my hose trolley. I think there should be more jumping spider avatars on AW! :Soapbox:

Oh, and how are all those cats putting their hands on their hips and thrusting their elbows out sideways, aka akimbo? I think the ASPCA should be alerted. Someone is pulling those poor cats' limbs right out of the sockets! It's a disgrace! I blame LOL Cats.

tehuti88
09-22-2008, 06:36 PM
I'm always meeting jumping spiders out on my mailbox. I wave my finger around in front of them and they always follow it. So cute!

I have a cat and...er...well, all I know is cats are easy to take care of. They mostly take care of themselves. I don't need to walk him, but I do need to take him outside or he'll get really weird...

Fortunately he's not a keyboard-sitting kind of cat. Though he does go after anything that dangles, and often after chipmunks, and sometimes after my leg.

FennelGiraffe
09-22-2008, 09:39 PM
I serve three cats. My feline masters are kind enough to allow me to use the computer during their naptime. Fortunately, they nap several times a day.

Shadow_Ferret
09-22-2008, 09:41 PM
Wow. I'm impressed. Someone asks about cats and so far not one LOLcat to speak of.

I must be making an impression.

writerterri
09-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Who's got a cat avatar!!!

cray
09-22-2008, 10:09 PM
Who's got a cat avatar!!!

what she said.

regdog
09-22-2008, 10:51 PM
I used to have a cat avatar but I like to change my avatar occasionally. So know it's Snoopy and Charlie Brown

Yeshanu
09-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Wow. I'm impressed. Someone asks about cats and so far not one LOLcat to speak of.

I must be making an impression.

Gotta fix that right away...

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h190/Yeshanu/funny-pictures-cats-suggest-that-yo.jpg

TerraDawn
09-22-2008, 11:09 PM
I am an equal party lover. I have three dogs, two cockatiels, and many many fish.
It should count that I follow the LOLCats blog, though!!