PDA

View Full Version : Is it Weird To Be A Girl?

billythrilly7th
09-21-2008, 01:15 PM
So, I've been a guy for 39 years and I was looking at some girls tonight with their boobs and hair and pocket books and whole girl thing and thought to myself...

"Is It Weird To Be A Girl?"

What say you, Ladies?

Weird?

Normal?

Boobs are fun to have?

You feel girly?

What up?

Is it weird to be a girl?

Thank you.

spacekadet
09-21-2008, 01:47 PM
I dunno, is it weird having a floppy appendage dangling between your legs all the time? ;)

Phoebe H
09-21-2008, 02:06 PM
No, being a girl is normal.

It's being a guy that's weird.

qwerty
09-21-2008, 02:21 PM
No, it's not weird, I was born that way.

Yep, sometimes I feel girly - how many have you felt lately?

Mandy-Jane
09-21-2008, 02:27 PM
I love being a girl. But my husband often says "I don't get girls" (which is good, depending on how you take it.....) Yeah, anyway.

Priene
09-21-2008, 02:36 PM
Personally, I find being human is pretty weird.

Ageless Stranger
09-21-2008, 02:41 PM

Yes. It can be quite strange at times.

Thump
09-21-2008, 02:45 PM
It's weird sometimes. Like, there are times when you have to be aware of the fact you have boobs, like when wearing a really tight shirt. You have to check all the buttons are still there. And when you run and they jiggle all over the place... Guys don't have that problem. And you can't just get rid of a shirt if you're too hot because society says it's not right to show boobage although guys have nipples too so I object to the double standard, especially in summer at the park.

But I think it's probably weirder being a guy. All those raging hormones and all and men are so emotional all the time.

GLAZE_by_KyrstinMc
09-21-2008, 03:20 PM
I dunno, I haven't lived life any other way! Haha.

Personally I think it may be weird to be a guy, I mean, no boobs, an extra package- what's that like?

It's prob same for both genders-- we don't really know what it's like to be the other one.

To answer your questions:

Weird? No, I don't think so. 'Tis what I'm used to. :)

Normal? Yep.

Boobs are fun to have? "Fun", sure, they can be a huge pain.

You feel girly? Not at all.

What up? :)

Is it weird to be a girl? No, is it weird to be a guy?

You're welcome.

Mr Flibble
09-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Actually I had cause quite recently to wonder about this. My doc put me on some pills that as a side effect made my boobs grow.

All of a sudden they bounced when I walked! I've never bounced before. Damn I've never had a cleavage before! So I'm walking along staring at my boobies bouncing thinking 'So this is what it's like. Weird!'

qwerty
09-21-2008, 04:03 PM
All of a sudden they bounced when I walked! I've never bounced before. Damn I've never had a cleavage before! So I'm walking along staring at my boobies bouncing

Pregnancy has that effect. I even wore bras when I was pregnant.

Now there's another aspect. How would you blokes handle that? No, I don't mean boobs in bras, I mean - oh, come on, you know what I mean.

willfulone
09-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Being a woman - normal, been one near 44 years though. Maybe it is just habit?

We have the luxury of being girly on a whim (which we are wont to do) or be a tomboy (which is great fun too) when not. Men cannot get away with the converse as easily as we can in that arena. Some can yes, but most cannot. I see more gals in baseball caps, than men in dresses anyway to support that theory.

I like having boobs. But, I have had them since I was in 5th grade, again it may be habit? And, since I pack 34 D's and have since I was only 13, I cannot say if I would prefer smaller. I can say I am not a long distance runner though. If I were, maybe they would suck greatly. But, I am not a runner so I am happy with them. The drawback being, I could never go braless, even before age became a factor. So, when I see a cute top that I cannot find a bra for, I may whimper for a bit about not being smaller.

And, that is what I say.

Ask me tomorrow?

Eh! I may feel the opposite and tell you something different if I change my mind.

After all, I AM a woman and that is my right!

Have a good one!

Christine

Rolling Thunder
09-21-2008, 04:30 PM
My conclusion, given the evidence of this thread...Billy is weird.

Mr Flibble
09-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Oh I don't know - I dreamt I was a guy once. Guess the first thing I checked? And when I woke up I asked my Old Man if that was what it was like.

He said yup, pretty much.

Guys are weird. And dangly. But at least they always have something to do with their hands.

underthecity
09-21-2008, 05:03 PM
And when you run and they jiggle all over the place... Guys don't have that problem. . .
But I think it's probably weirder being a guy. All those raging hormones and all and men are so emotional all the time.

Actually, we do have a "jiggle" problem in two places.

While we're running, our own boobs can bonce up and down, even though they're very small. It feels kind of weird while it's happening.

And then downstairs, depending on the looseness of the shorts and or underwear we're wearing, our, uh, package can bounce up and down as well. This is prevalent when it's warm and they're baggy and saggy. When they're all tight, there's no problem.

And there's another problem with being a guy. Since our main sex organ is outside the body, it's always being stimulated by the pants we're wearing. You wonder why men are so horny all the time? It's because on a given day, we're under constant stimulation, whether desired or not.

SouthernFriedJulie
09-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Actually, we do have a "jiggle" problem in two places.

While we're running, our own boobs can bonce up and down, even though they're very small. It feels kind of weird while it's happening.

And then downstairs, depending on the looseness of the shorts and or underwear we're wearing, our, uh, package can bounce up and down as well. This is prevalent when it's warm and they're baggy and saggy. When they're all tight, there's no problem.

And there's another problem with being a guy. Since our main sex organ is outside the body, it's always being stimulated by the pants we're wearing. You wonder why men are so horny all the time? It's because on a given day, we're under constant stimulation, whether desired or not.

Thank you for everything I had never thought to ask.

No wonder my husband likes the baggy stuff, it moves a lot.

vixey
09-21-2008, 05:21 PM
What would happen if we combine this thread with the Tired Old Cliche's thread in Romance (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116382)? Would we get a baby thread?

qwerty
09-21-2008, 05:38 PM
When Diana Dors was asked if she would burn her bra in support of women's lib, she pointed out that she'd end up with two black eyes whenever she ran for a bus.

rhymegirl
09-21-2008, 05:45 PM
I like being a girl.

Mr Flibble
09-21-2008, 06:08 PM
When Diana Dors was asked if she would burn her bra in support of women's lib, she pointed out that she'd end up with two black eyes whenever she ran for a bus.

Oh man, now you've just gone and reminded me of 'The Worm That Turned'

Cranky
09-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Is it weird being a girl? Naw, no more weird than being a guy is, I would think.

I LOVE being a girl. Wouldn't be a man if I had the choice. :)

ETA: Which isn't to say I don't like men. I LURVES them. Muchly. *waggles eyebrows* I just like being a girl.

sunna
09-21-2008, 07:05 PM
Weird? Nawp. Though, having been one all my life, I suppose I don't really have much of a basis for comparison.

And yes, boobs are fun to have. :)

Yeshanu
09-21-2008, 07:18 PM

What's it like? Really?

maestrowork
09-21-2008, 07:19 PM
No wonder my husband likes the baggy stuff, it moves a lot.

I hate the baggy stuff. No boxers for me! I'm already horny enough; I don't need the extra stimulation. Nice and snug. And there's a reason why I don't run/jog anymore. I'll only wear boxers if I'm trying to conceive...

I do like holes in my pants pockets... :)

As for girls/women... I like boobs. Nothing weird about them. I do find all the make up, long hair, bras and fashion stuff weird. Who's got time? I spend like 5 minutes grooming and it's already too much work, and I'm bored with it. I don't know how women do it. An hour putting on make up and then another hour trying to find the right clothes? I've got no patience for that -- wake me up after you're done. I can get ready and get out of the house in 5 minutes.

The PMS thing is extremely weird, though. Granted, men have mood swings, too, but PMS is downright scary. I try to schedule vacations around them.

Women in men's shirts or pajamas are sexy as hell though.

WendyNYC
09-21-2008, 07:22 PM
I only found it weird when I was pregnant. You know, little being in there kicking and thrashing and all.

Woodsie
09-21-2008, 07:23 PM
I like being a girl. The only time it's annoying is when I'm around guys who can't behave themselves.

Yeshanu
09-21-2008, 07:24 PM
I only found it weird when I was pregnant. You know, little being in there kicking and thrashing and all.

That's funny, because it wasn't until I was pregnant that I really felt comfortable being female. If my body was more amenable to actually giving birth (I had three c-sections) I'd probably have almost as many kids as SherryTex. I loved being pregnant, and I loved nursing.

NeuroFizz
09-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Here's a bit of weirdness from the male POV: Because girls hide their girlie plumbing behind the wall, they have special doctors to keep it all in working order. And as far as I can tell they need an operator's manual to take care of those parts between doctor visits.

We just let our plumbing hang from the wall, all ugly, and it sort of takes care of itself (for the non-interpersonal stuff that is).

GLAZE_by_KyrstinMc
09-21-2008, 07:42 PM
"We just let our plumbing hang from the wall, all ugly, and it sort of takes care of itself (for the non-interpersonal stuff that is)."

Haha.

But you know some girl's plumbing hangs out much more than others. Varies from woman to woman, some have it all up in there but some people's "flaps" hang down at least a couple inches.

NeuroFizz
09-21-2008, 07:47 PM
A raised glass for human polymorphism.

Shadow_Ferret
09-21-2008, 07:47 PM
*puts his hands over his ears*

lalalalalalalala I'm not listening! lalalalalalala

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/avl/pics/lotr/ttt/smeagol.jpg

Haggis
09-21-2008, 07:49 PM
I, for one, am grateful for breasts.

GLAZE_by_KyrstinMc
09-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Life would be easier without breasts, they add extra weight, and get in the way.

It's wicked annoying to have to constantly adjust your shirt (or bathing suit) to make sure the melons don't fall out of the cart.

JLCwrites
09-21-2008, 08:05 PM
I agree with Wendy... pregnancy was a bit weird.

rhymegirl
09-21-2008, 08:13 PM
As for girls/women... I like boobs. Nothing weird about them. I do find all the make up, long hair, bras and fashion stuff weird.

What's wrong with long hair? When I'm in a hurry I just pull it up into a ponytail. Very quick and simple.

And I can do my make-up in about 10 minutes.

Women in men's shirt or pajamas as sexy as hell though.

Men's shirts are quite comfortable.

Beach Bunny
09-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Boobs are fun to have?
It depends on the activity and the size of the boobs. :D

I have a friend who is overendowed (I tease her about needing a size Z-cup bra.) We used to take Salsa dance classes together and I would have to lead during the class because there weren't enough guys. At least once during class I would accidently brush my hand or my arm against her boobs. Oooops Sorry. (It is really weird to brush against another woman's boobs when you don't mean to.) Then, she would say, "Don't worry about it. They are always getting in the way." :rolleyes:

Leading in Swing dance class could also get weird, if the woman I was dancing with was the same height and equally endowed then it could get weird. In closed dance position the leader's right side is pressed next to the follower's left side, so my right boob would be pressed to hers. Since, I am not a lesbian, it just felt weird. :Shrug:

Is it weird being a girl? I don't know. I'm a woman. I haven't been a girl in many many years. :tongue

maestrowork
09-21-2008, 08:38 PM
What's wrong with long hair? When I'm in a hurry I just pull it up into a ponytail. Very quick and simple.

I love long hair on women. Oh, do I. But I just can't understand having long hair myself! All that hair. getting in your face all the time. Plus the maintenance. Just keeping it dry and neat is difficult enough, plus all the styling, straightening, curling, unfizzing, hilighting, coloring, etc. etc. Not to mention an extra thing to flap around beside the breasts. I don't know how they do it (or guys who have long hair). I had medium long hair once and I couldn't be happier to cut it all short again.

joyce
09-21-2008, 09:05 PM
We just let our plumbing hang from the wall, all ugly, and it sort of takes care of itself (for the non-interpersonal stuff that is).

Oh the picture that forms in my mind. I can just see my husbands package hanging on the wall next to the deer head & fish. Of course that's after he's dead. :D

rhymegirl
09-21-2008, 09:12 PM
I love long hair on women. Oh, do I. But I just can't understand having long hair myself! All that hair. getting in your face all the time. Plus the maintenance. Just keeping it dry and neat is difficult enough, plus all the styling, straightening, curling, unfizzing, hilighting, coloring, etc. etc. Not to mention an extra thing to flap around beside the breasts. I don't know how they do it (or guys who have long hair). I had medium long hair once and I couldn't be happier to cut it all short again.

As I said, putting it in a ponytail gets it out of your face.

It does take extra maintenance. I don't curl it anymore but I go every three months or so(sometimes longer) to do some coloring/cutting or glazing(just gives the hair extra shine). Some women think of it as a fun thing to do going to the salon chatting with the other women there and it's a nice kind of pampering having someone work on your hair.

The hardest thing is keeping the tangles and knots under control so you have to use conditioner faithfully.

Clair Dickson
09-21-2008, 09:15 PM
Boobs are fun (everyone loves boobs!).

I have long hair. About midway down my back right now. I usually get to cutting it when it gets into my pants. It doesn't take me much longer to do anything with it really long than mostly long. But the only thing I do is brush and maybe put into braids (from one to eight depending on what I feel like). It takes a little longer to braid when it's long, but not much. When it gets really long, it doesn't really get in the way. I think it's because the weight of it hels pull it down. And when it's really long, there's no such thing as a 'bad hair day' with locks sticking out all funny-- again, it hangs there. The only problem I have is that because I'm really bad about getting it trimmed (about once every two-three years I cut off a bunch) it knots up as easily as Christmas tree lights in storage. But that's easily remedied by kid's detangler. =)

But I think the trump card for women: multiple orgasms. XD

illiterwrite
09-21-2008, 09:19 PM
IAnd you can't just get rid of a shirt if you're too hot because society says it's not right to show boobage although guys have nipples too so I object to the double standard, especially in summer at the park.

Here in Ontario, women are legally allowed to go topless outside.

kristie911
09-21-2008, 09:26 PM
But I think the trump card for women: multiple orgasms. XD

Yep, that's the best part. :D

Haggis
09-21-2008, 09:30 PM

*searches for passport*

Priene
09-21-2008, 09:38 PM
What's it like? Really?

Tolerable in many ways, and strangely pleasant at times. But ultimately rather baffling.

Ageless Stranger
09-21-2008, 09:45 PM

Long hair is a hassle, but it's also incredibly useful. Unfortunately, I cut mine, only to realise hours later, that now people could tell when I was watching them. I can't wait until it grows back. That said, I did get rather fed up of being mistaken for a woman or being called a hippie.

Mr Flibble
09-21-2008, 09:48 PM
I spend like 5 minutes grooming and it's already too much work,

Me too.

But I like a guy with long hair. Rawr.

underthecity
09-21-2008, 10:37 PM
I had long hair when I was in college. It was a typical 90s length, went to my shoulders. I was told I looked like Eddie Vedder or Eric Draven from The Crow.

I wore it that way for about four years until I got married, then had it cut short.

It's easier this way.

SPMiller
09-21-2008, 10:38 PM
Me too.

But I like a guy with long hair. Rawr.How you doin?

Problem is, I had to learn how to take care of it via trial-and-error. I've gotten good at it by now.

Mr Flibble
09-21-2008, 10:56 PM
How you doin?

Problem is, I had to learn how to take care of it via trial-and-error. I've gotten good at it by now.

I'm doing fine. How you doin'? *wipes dribble from chin*

vixey
09-21-2008, 11:25 PM

So - do they? I mean do you see women walking the streets of Ontario bare-chested? (with chi hua huas running along after them)

vixey
09-21-2008, 11:26 PM
But I like a guy with long hair. Rawr.

Yea! And an earring!

*looks around to make sure hubby with VERY thinning hair isn't looking over shoulder*

Yeshanu
09-21-2008, 11:28 PM

Because of a Guelph woman. :D

However, I've never seen the point--I sunburn way too easily. And I think we should have laws that say men have to wear shirts all the time, rather than having equality by allowing women to go topless. Some men really shouldn't wear anything less revealing than a full-length priest's robe...

As for long hair, I've had it short. I prefer it that way simply because it's less hot. But my daughter has threatened murder if I cut it so it stays long.

My hair doesn't tangle much, and it doesn't generally get in my face. I don't use conditioner, colouring, or have it curled. I wash it regularly with shampoo, let the air dry it, and brush it two or three times per day.

I understand where Ray's coming from on the whole "women take an hour to get ready thing," but I'm one of those women who doesn't wear makeup or have a fancy hair style. As long as I know what I want to wear (which is most of the time) it takes me fifteen minutes from waking to "out the door and ready to work." Most of that time is spent sitting down. (More details would be TMI. :D)

Cassiopeia
09-22-2008, 07:31 AM
*breaks out into a song*

I'm a girl, and by me that's only great!
I am proud that my silhouette is curvy,
That I walk with a sweet and girlish gait
With my hips kind of swivelly and swervy.

I adore being dressed in something frilly
When my date comes to get me at my place.
Out I go with my Joe or John or Billy,
Like a filly who is ready for the race!

When I have a brand new hairdo
With my eyelashes all in curl,
I float as the clouds on air do,
I enjoy being a girl!

When men say I'm cute and funny
And my teeth aren't teeth, but pearl,
I just lap it up like honey
I enjoy being a girl!

I flip when a fellow sends me flowers,
I drool over dresses made of lace,
I talk on the telephone for hours
With a pound and a half of cream upon my face!

I'm strictly a female female
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a brave and free male
Who'll enjoy being a guy having a girl... like... me.

When men say I'm sweet as candy
As around in a dance we whirl,
It goes to my head like brandy,
I enjoy being a girl!

When someone with eyes that smoulder
Says he loves ev'ry silken curl
That falls on my iv'ry shoulder,
I enjoy being a girl!

When I hear the compliment'ry whistle
That greets my bikini by the sea,
I turn and I glower and I bristle,
But I happy to know the whistle's meant for me!

I'm strictly a female female
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a brave and free male
Who'll enjoy being a guy having a girl... like... me.

xiaotien
09-22-2008, 07:51 AM
you know what's weird?

urinals.

i can't get over the fact that
men piss next to each other out
in the open.

i've got a puzzled look on my
face even as i type this.

Sean D. Schaffer
09-22-2008, 09:41 AM

Thank you.

Not for a girl. :rolleyes:

You're welcome.

Bartholomew
09-22-2008, 09:54 AM
So, I've been a guy for 39 years and I was looking at some girls tonight with their boobs and hair and pocket books and whole girl thing and thought to myself...

What say you, Ladies?

Weird?

Normal?

Boobs are fun to have?

You feel girly?

What up?

Thank you.

I have it on good authority that being a girl is very akin to being a bug.

My source, who I can't name, even went so far as to call them "Booger Beings."

Bartholomew
09-22-2008, 09:57 AM
you know what's weird?

urinals.

in the open.

Urinals puzzle me too. Why would I want to stand in front of a slab of porcelain and splatter piss onto my own pants? I go to the bowl every time.

As for the whole "men whizzing next to one another" thing, we're actually preprogrammed to completely ignore any other male entity in the men's room. We physically can't see each other within the confines of that room--except at gay bars, where the two auras cancel.

ErylRavenwell
09-22-2008, 11:15 AM
Girls aren't weird; we are complementary, I'd say.

you know what's weird?

urinals.

in the open.

Next to each other? Looks like you've never heard of male restroom etiquette (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw&feature=related). You must always keep the maximum possible distance from each other. :)

katiemac
09-22-2008, 11:45 AM
I understand where Ray's coming from on the whole "women take an hour to get ready thing," but I'm one of those women who doesn't wear makeup or have a fancy hair style. As long as I know what I want to wear (which is most of the time) it takes me fifteen minutes from waking to "out the door and ready to work."

Forty minutes, if I shower. But that's because I usually spend 20 minutes checking e-mail and waiting for my hair to dry some on its own. More than five minutes with a hair dryer and I'm bored.

roncouch
09-22-2008, 05:10 PM
you know what's weird?

urinals.

in the open.

The coolest urinals I ever saw had little round discs placed on top of the drain. Each disc had an arrow which was moved by the stream of urine to a point value on the surface of the disc. It wasn't unusual to say to the guy standing next to you, "Hey, I got a ten," to which he might reply, "That's nothing, I got a fifty!":)

Yeshanu
09-22-2008, 05:21 PM
I have it on good authority that being a girl is very akin to being a bug.

My source, who I can't name, even went so far as to call them "Booger Beings."

How old was your source? Eight?

JustJess
09-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Ok. So I wear makeup, have long hair, shave etc... yet somehow, my bald husband spends more time getting ready than I do. He's a bit excessive when it comes to grooming.

As for being female-I like it. Getting used to having boobs takes some time but then you barely notice them...until you lactate. Now that can be quite odd. To leak, drip or even spray milk everytime you hear a baby cry, go too long without nursing or have sex, well it's great sticky fun.

I loved being pregnant. I loved being in labor. Sometimes painful-but what a rush! It's no wonder I've done it five times.

Entropy Perk
09-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Actually I had cause quite recently to wonder about this. My doc put me on some pills that as a side effect made my boobs grow.

Hmm, what pills? Babies and nursing just about killed mine. Surgical lift, nah, but pills...hey now...

To answer the OP.

Its been a good 18 years since I was a girl and it wasn't much fun. What with the stupid teen boys being all, teen boyish and lame. Then there are the double standards for behavior and the obsession with boobs. Bah!

Being a woman though, now that rocks.

TsukiRyoko
09-22-2008, 06:27 PM
I'd rather be a guy sometimes. Standing up to pee would make life much easier.

Entropy Perk
09-22-2008, 06:36 PM
I'd rather be a guy sometimes. Standing up to pee would make life much easier.

Women can totally do that. Takes practice and you need to use a hand to aim, but it can be done. A hippy chick from Portland that I used to know, did it all the time. You can prolly google instructions.

cray
09-22-2008, 06:50 PM
men: one mood all the time.. that's it. and phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

TsukiRyoko
09-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Women can totally do that. Takes practice and you need to use a hand to aim, but it can be done. A hippy chick from Portland that I used to know, did it all the time. You can prolly google instructions.
I've tried to pee standing up before, and yes a woman can do it, but it'd definitely be a lot easier with the opposite anatomy. Plus, it's a lot harder to write your name in the snow- there's a lot more scuttling-like-a-crab involved when you're a chick, and scuttling makes for poor penmanship :D

On another note, watching a girl pee standing up is one hell of a party trick.

Yeshanu
09-22-2008, 06:59 PM
men: one mood all the time.. that's it.

Variety is the spice of life. :D

Actually, the monthly mood swings got to the point where I had a chat with my doctor. She said, "Take calcium." I did. No more major mood swings. (Or cramps.) And I found a supplement in chocolate flavour. Now that rocks--being told to take chocolate by your doctor.

*light bulb* Kind of like what they give you at Hogwarts for Dementors. Same problem, same solution...

TrainofThought
09-22-2008, 07:00 PM
If I didn't love men so much, I'd rather be a guy. I can pee anywhere with ease, no periods, wouldn't have to attend bridal and baby showers. Wouldn't be stuck listening to things I don't care about, or gossip. Weight would come off a helluva lot faster. The lists goes on.

Yeah, if it wasn't for the whole sex thing, I'd like to be a guy. :(

maestrowork
09-22-2008, 07:02 PM
If I didn't love men so much, I'd rather be a guy. I can pee anywhere with ease, no periods, wouldn't have to attend bridal and baby showers. Wouldn't be stuck listening to things I don't care about, or gossip. Weight would come off a helluva lot faster. The lists goes on.

You can be a gay man. Where have you been? This is the 21st century.

TsukiRyoko
09-22-2008, 07:03 PM

But you always get to go the proctologist and have him probe about in the "no no!" zone. Not much worse than a gyno, but then again... yeah it is.

TrainofThought
09-22-2008, 07:07 PM
You can be a gay man. Where have you been? This is the 21st century.OMG! I totally forgot. I'm in.

But you always get to go the proctologist and have him probe about in the "no no!" zone. Not much worse than a gyno, but then again... yeah it is.Never heard of either. *plugs ears* I'm not listening.

Shadow_Ferret
09-22-2008, 07:08 PM
But you always get to go the proctologist and have him probe about in the "no no!" zone. Not much worse than a gyno, but then again... yeah it is.
I like being sedated.

maestrowork
09-22-2008, 07:08 PM
As for being female-I like it. Getting used to having boobs takes some time but then you barely notice them...until you lactate. Now that can be quite odd.

I'd say it's not better to have to get used to a constant erection, especially when you're only 12 or 14 and you have to wear gym shorts and there's nowhere to hide it. It's the most embarrassing thing to be a boy/man, not to mention uncomfortable and downright cruel sometimes. And wait until you first, you know, ejaculate. Now that can be quite odd. Like, what the heck is that stuff? What do I do with that stuff? Ick!

As for restrooms, yeah, I find the whole thing about urinals weird. A bunch of guys, standing next to each other (most of the time there are no partitions!), and just splashing around, while a bunch of other guys stand behind you, watching. It's just strange and gross. I used to be really pee shy and refuse to use the urinals. I'm a bit better now, but still won't use it the bathroom is crowded. I'd wait for a toilet instead.

maestrowork
09-22-2008, 07:10 PM

Please don't remind me. Eeek. At least it only lasts like 3 seconds, but even that is enough.

TsukiRyoko
09-22-2008, 07:11 PM
I like being sedated.
Seduced is more like it :)

TsukiRyoko
09-22-2008, 07:12 PM
Please don't remind me. Eeek. At least it only lasts like 3 seconds, but even that is enough.
*snaps glove* Bend over and cough please.

Salem
09-22-2008, 07:19 PM
I, for one, am grateful for breasts.

I agree! Boobs are awesome! Being a girl is awesome! I can't imagine being a man. Girls are softer to touch and we smell good and are much nicer to look at than men. :)

TsukiRyoko
09-22-2008, 07:21 PM
I agree! Boobs are awesome! Being a girl is awesome! I can't imagine being a man. Girls are softer to touch and we smell good and are much nicer to look at than men. :)
We *are* the hotter gender. I mean, who doesn't like hips?

http://themes.belchfire.net/screenshots/%5B4386%5DBeautifiedHips_1.jpg

cray
09-22-2008, 07:32 PM
We *are* the hotter gender. I mean, who doesn't like hips?

http://themes.belchfire.net/screenshots/%5B4386%5DBeautifiedHips_1.jpg

i,....

:e2thud:

TerzaRima
09-22-2008, 07:45 PM
I'd say it's not better to have to get used to a constant erection, especially when you're only 12 or 14 and you have to wear gym shorts and there's nowhere to hide it.

This is where being a girl has the clear lead. If I'm all hot and bothered, nobody has to know unless I want them to.

maestrowork
09-22-2008, 07:45 PM
Is that the new Windows XP commercial?

TsukiRyoko
09-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Is that the new Windows XP commercial?
If it is, then they definitely know how to sell to an audience. Writers, pay attention!

JustJess
09-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Hey at least with the "bend over and cough" bit it's over rather quickly. I'd gladly trade you. How'd you like to give this a try?

1. Strip. Put on paper gown. Lay on back.

2. Slip heels into stirrups which are approximately 3 feet apart.

3. Scoot. Yes scoot your ass to the edge of the bed while someone stands between your legs, with a bird's eye view, directing you to keep moving on down until you feel like you're going to fall off.

4. Breathe.-Now the first thing you'll want to do is hold your breath and clench up but no-try to breath while what feels like a pair of ice-cold scissors are inserted into your privates.

5. Relax. As the "scissors" are OPENED with click and a "pinch".

6. Count the dots in the ceiling tile above you and stifle any protests as something akin to a pipecleaner is inserted and then rubbed against your cervix, scratching away.

7. Exhale as the "scissors" are released and removed only to be replaced by two cold, lubricated fingers which prod around as the other hand presses down on your abdomen, capturing and kneading your ovaries.

8. Thank God, that it is over, the hand leaves, the gel oozes out and then WAIT!-what's that? A finger shoots into your rectum to get a better feel of those ovaries. WHat the hell?! (and yes, this is what thorough docs/midwives will do)

Which would you prefer (S & M afficionadas need not reply;))

sunna
09-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Damn, that was accurate enough that I had flashbacks of my last appointment.

Mela
09-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Oh, Cass, you and I were thinking along the same lines - I was all ready to cut and paste this in and then thought I'd check to make sure it hadn't already been done!

jennifer75
09-22-2008, 08:53 PM
I dunno, is it weird having a floppy appendage dangling between your legs all the time? ;)

I can't even imagine living life with that stuff dangling down there.

Boobs rock. Menstrual cycles don't rock. High cost of hair styles and upkeep don't rock. Shoes rock. Purses, eh, kinda rock.

I totally dig bein a girl. :D

jennifer75
09-22-2008, 09:03 PM
As for girls/women... I like boobs. Nothing weird about them. I do find all the make up, long hair, bras and fashion stuff weird. Who's got time? I don't know how women do it. An hour putting on make up and then another hour trying to find the right clothes?

We don't have the time, so we do it in the car on the way to work. :D

The PMS thing is extremely weird, though. Granted, men have mood swings, too, but PMS is downright scary. I try to schedule vacations around them.

I've met guys that are bigger b!tches than a PMSing broad.

Carole
09-22-2008, 09:11 PM
Female / Male Comparison
(In my house)

I have boobs, Mr. Vagabond has pecs
I carry a purse, he carries a backpack (which is more than twice as big as my purse, I might add)
I shave my legs, he shaves his face
I put my hair in a ponytail, he puts his hair in a ponytail (or at least he did before he cut it off)
I wear lip gloss, he uses Blistex
I use smelly-good shower gel, he uses smelly-good shower gel (his just has scary names)
I wear Hanes underwear, he wears Hanes underwear (mine just have flowers and stuff)
I wear jeans, he wears jeans (mine are just a lot shorter)
I wear T-shirts, he wears T-shirts
I get emotional once a month, he gets emotional when he can't find the clicker
I file my nails, he clips his nails
I cut his hair, he cuts my hair (For real - this really happens in my house.)

Honestly, the only real difference is the dangly bits. That, plus I'm waaaaay cuter! :D

writerterri
09-22-2008, 09:18 PM
If I were a man I'd totally be a gay man. But, Yes, being a woman is really nice. Not weird at all. I love the way men look into my eyes even when they are with their wife/girlfriend. Something mysterious about that.

Gosh, I love men.

Am I off topic? I'm overdue.

Boobs are enticing, even for me. I have a crush on boobs, don't know why.

I'm glad I'm a woman. I can have my boobs and eat my man too.

Don't get me started!

Bring it!

I must leave this thread! :partyguy::LilLove::poke::e2brows::e2kissy::banana ::hat:

jennifer75
09-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Boobs are enticing, even for me. I have a crush on boobs, don't know why.

Amen.

writerterri
09-22-2008, 09:31 PM
Amen.

See, it only takes one to admit it and the rest follow suit.

Thanks for joining the ranks, dork.

Now, if I only had a boob in my pocket.

Haggis
09-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Amen.

It's been moved and seconded that boobs are enticing.

All in favor?

Those opposed?

quickWit
09-22-2008, 09:34 PM
Now, if I only had a boob in my pocket.

*grabs Haggis, puts him in terri's pocket*

You're welcome. :)

jennifer75
09-22-2008, 09:35 PM
You're moving the boobs?

writerterri
09-22-2008, 09:37 PM
It's been moved and seconded that boobs are enticing.

All in favor?

Those opposed?

Here here!

At my last mamo Mother Earth herself handled my boobs like no man has ever. I offered to take her home with me but she refused.

Us women know how to handle boobs, yes?

writerterri
09-22-2008, 09:38 PM
*grabs Haggis, puts him in terri's pocket*

You're welcome. :)

He is a sweet little tit. That guy.

Thank you!

Ken
09-22-2008, 09:52 PM
stripped of flesh, men and women are identical...

http://www.einsteins-emporium.com/human-anatomy/images/sh000-skeleton.jpg

JustJess
09-22-2008, 09:56 PM
...except for the pelvis.

SouthernFriedJulie
09-22-2008, 09:56 PM
I do like holes in my pants pockets... :)

As for girls/women... I like boobs. Nothing weird about them. I do find all the make up, long hair, bras and fashion stuff weird. Who's got time? I spend like 5 minutes grooming and it's already too much work, and I'm bored with it. I don't know how women do it. An hour putting on make up and then another hour trying to find the right clothes? I've got no patience for that -- wake me up after you're done. I can get ready and get out of the house in 5 minutes.

Women in men's shirts or pajamas are sexy as hell though.

I should have checked this thread before. This post just made me laugh and chili almost went in my nose. THANKS.

And PMS, I agree. My husband is a really big guy, but he runs for cover if he even suspects I'm PMS'ing.

Seaclusion
09-22-2008, 10:11 PM
I get emotional once a month, he gets emotional when he can't find the clicker :D

Only women call the remote a clicker.

Richard

Medievalist
09-22-2008, 11:42 PM
The XY chromosome pairing is a mutation.

Ageless Stranger
09-22-2008, 11:48 PM
The XY chromosome pairing is a mutation.

Which means we're one step closer than females to becoming X-Men.

maestrowork
09-22-2008, 11:51 PM
It's true that we all started out as female. So embrace your feminine side, guys. Soon men will be obsolete anyway, when they find a way to clone humans.

Seaclusion
09-22-2008, 11:54 PM
Soon men will be obsolete anyway, when they find a way to clone humans.

Sure, then who'll be around to leave the toilet seats up.

Richard

Ageless Stranger
09-22-2008, 11:56 PM
It's true that we all started out as female. So embrace your feminine side, guys. Soon men will be obsolete anyway, when they find a way to clone humans.

Ha. What would women do without us? Our insightful and intelligent humour? Our sensitivity? Our charm, our grace, our sense of style?

Wait a second. . .

rhymegirl
09-22-2008, 11:57 PM
men: one mood all the time.. that's it. and phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

Oh no no no. What a generalization.

My husband is extremely moody. He's Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde.

And if he's talking about sports, politics, economics/money--his phone conversations last a good long time.

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 12:01 AM
The coolest urinals I ever saw had little round discs placed on top of the drain. Each disc had an arrow which was moved by the stream of urine to a point value on the surface of the disc. It wasn't unusual to say to the guy standing next to you, "Hey, I got a ten," to which he might reply, "That's nothing, I got a fifty!":)

okay, now i'm totally confused.

i'm not boy crazy, and girls are definitely
prettier to look at, but i do love men!

the munchkin just got potty trained
and is wearing little dino and race car
knickers. he can't stop playing with himself...

it's the beginning of a beautiful
relationship.

haha!

quickWit
09-23-2008, 12:01 AM
My husband is extremely moody. He's Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde.

And if he's talking about sports, politics, economics/money--his phone conversations last a good long time.

Anyone else suspect RG's hubs is a chick? :D

Ageless Stranger
09-23-2008, 12:02 AM

I have my reservations.

rhymegirl
09-23-2008, 12:09 AM

Ooooh, quicky. You like to live dangerously, don't you?

Call him a chick and you'll be flung all the way to Pluto.

quickWit
09-23-2008, 12:33 AM
Ooooh, quicky. You like to live dangerously, don't you?

Call him a chick and you'll be flung all the way to Pluto.

That's a long way. She must be powerful strong. :D

Ageless Stranger
09-23-2008, 12:34 AM
Quickwit. One brave soul.

C.bronco
09-23-2008, 12:35 AM
Thrillster, I just snorted diet pepsi through my nose.
:ROFL:

quickWit
09-23-2008, 12:36 AM
It's weird to be alive on this goddamned planet. It doesn't matter what sex you are.

That's the truth.

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 12:40 AM
It's weird to be alive on this goddamned planet. It doesn't matter what sex you are.

you really think?

i love being alive! i wish
we had longer lives. 80 some
odd years if you're lucky seems
like a joke.

turtles live longer than us.

i do think our short life spans
contribute to most of the messes
in our world. we're not obliged to care
too much. we're not here long enough.

Ageless Stranger
09-23-2008, 12:42 AM
I'm glad someone likes this place. I'm waiting for the aliens.

quickWit
09-23-2008, 12:43 AM
Um. I agree, silly. I said it's weird. I didn't say I didn't want to do it. I dig this crazy place.

That's the truth. :D

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 12:44 AM
Um. I agree, silly. I said it's weird. I didn't say I didn't want to do it. I dig this crazy place.

whoops! =D

it's no wonder i wrote a novel
on reincarnation. i wanna come back!
forget heaven or hell, gimme life again!

thanks.

okay, now i feel morbid and
sad. :Shrug:

Ageless Stranger
09-23-2008, 12:46 AM
Death gives life some meaning, and urgency. It would get very tiresome hanging about forever, don't you think?

maestrowork
09-23-2008, 12:48 AM

Hunny, I get emotional, like, seventeen times a month.

Dig it. I see what you're doing here.

They're the ones with the sh*t-eating grins. They are among us.

A few reasons why it's weird to be KTC.

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 12:50 AM
ageless, i'm not asking for forever.
just an extra century to start.
or whatever the biblical people
in the old testament had. 8)

thanks, ktc!
boys are cute. =D

eta : y'all made me laugh.

and i'm NOT hormonal.
i really don't need a reason to be bitchy.
don't constrain me. yo.

rhymegirl
09-23-2008, 12:52 AM
I'm glad someone likes this place. I'm waiting for the aliens.

I suggest visiting the thread about Silver King. Ask him how to get in touch with them.

Ageless Stranger
09-23-2008, 12:54 AM
I suggest visiting the thread about Silver King. Ask him how to get in touch with them.

I had heard that it was spirits that took him, but I'll take your word for it and start my search there.

Here ET, here Chewbacca. . .

rhymegirl
09-23-2008, 12:58 AM
"We (men) are the biggest boobs on the planet." You'll hate it.

Ah. Someone has finally admitted it. Show this post to Quicky.

quickWit
09-23-2008, 01:00 AM
Ah. Someone has finally admitted it. Show this post to Quicky.

What? I know Kevin's a big boob. Should I act surprised? :)

quickWit
09-23-2008, 01:01 AM
*GASP*

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 01:06 AM
i love all the alien stuff.
i'm like fox mulder, i want to believe.

but out of all the documentaries
i've watched, i've never seen a chinese
person claim to be abducted.

maybe we'll be left behind?
too many of us.
i wouldn't want to go where there's
no chinese food anyway.

:e2bear:

Ageless Stranger
09-23-2008, 01:07 AM
Aliens will come.

And they shall bring chinese food.

So hath said the Stranger. So shall it be.

maestrowork
09-23-2008, 01:09 AM
It takes KTC to make a full derailment. Now we're talking about aliens. :)

JLCwrites
09-23-2008, 01:09 AM
i love all the alien stuff.
i'm like fox mulder, i want to believe.

but out of all the documentaries
i've watched, i've never seen a chinese
person claim to be abducted.

maybe we'll be left behind?
too many of us.
i wouldn't want to go where there's
no chinese food anyway.

Then don't move to Portland! I haven't found a good Chinese food place around here. *sniff* I miss Chinese food.

TerzaRima
09-23-2008, 01:10 AM
The other thing that would be weird about being male (she mused) is the nonchalance about nudity. Women--you know what the women's locker room at the gym is like. Most of us spend the absolute minimum time in the buff in front of people we don't know. We're all shower, immediately wrap body in huge towel, quickly pull on clothes.

Mr Rima and my male friends say that the men's locker room is different--like, yeah, naked, so what?

My dad made my head explode once when he was recalling that his high school boys swim practices and meets were all held without suits. This was in the late 1940s, but still.

maestrowork
09-23-2008, 01:12 AM
A local sports club has an all-nude wet area: pool, sauna, showers, etc. It's a place for the men to hang, so to speak. But generally speaking, yeah, what you said about the locker room, though. I don't really use the facilities, but I do see guys walking around naked like it's the most natural thing. Doesn't bother me. But dude, would you please use a towel when you sit down on something?

Ageless Stranger
09-23-2008, 01:12 AM
It takes KTC to make a full derailment. Now we're talking about aliens. :)

The aliens are mine. KTC can't have them.

Neither can the rest of you.

Stay away from my aliens.

Mine!

Ageless Stranger
09-23-2008, 01:13 AM
I'll be severely pissed if they forget the sweet and sour sauce. They'll be heading back to get it or they'll be wearing chopsticks in places they don't really want to be wearing them.

The stuff that looks like horror movie blood? Ew. I hope they leave it. I prefer prawn crackers. They is crunchy.

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 01:15 AM
Then don't move to Portland! I haven't found a good Chinese food place around here. *sniff* I miss Chinese food.

:e2cry:

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 01:19 AM
The other thing that would be weird about being male (she mused) is the nonchalance about nudity. Women--you know what the women's locker room at the gym is like. Most of us spend the absolute minimum time in the buff in front of people we don't know. We're all shower, immediately wrap body in huge towel, quickly pull on clothes.

terza, i wish i could say the same
of my locker room.

it's not a pretty sight.

JLCwrites
09-23-2008, 01:19 AM
A local sports club has an all-nude wet area: pool, sauna, showers, etc. It's a place for the men to hang, so to speak. But generally speaking, yeah, what you said about the locker room, though. I don't really use the facilities, but I do see guys walking around naked like it's the most natural thing. Doesn't bother me. But dude, would you please use a towel when you sit down on something? Women walk around in the locker areas naked too. I don't though, this turkey is very modest... I also get cold easily.

JLCwrites
09-23-2008, 01:20 AM
:e2cry: I know! It totally sucks. I miss kung pao tofu. Yum!

Ageless Stranger
09-23-2008, 01:23 AM
Aliens.

Just keeping the thread OT.

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 01:31 AM
ageless, i don't think so.

i mean, is it weird to be a girl alien?

*ponder*

bring on the KUNG PAO!!!!!

/bootay shake!

i still wanna live into my 200's.
but i wanna look good and be active too.
maybe i want too many things.

quickWit
09-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Personally I have no desire to live an extended life. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I don't see wanting to go much past 65 or 70 tops. I love my life, my family and friends and I love being here (on the planet, that is), but I don't know...70 years seems about enough, you know?

JLCwrites
09-23-2008, 01:43 AM
Personally I have no desire to live an extended life. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I don't see wanting to go much past 65 or 70 tops. I love my life, my family and friends and I love being here (on the planet, that is), but I don't know...70 years seems about enough, you know? That means you have about three or four more years to go.. right? (hehe)

Actually, 70 isn't old. I expect to still be gardening, and chasing pool boys at that age. :)

quickWit
09-23-2008, 01:48 AM
That means you have about three or four more years to go.. right? (hehe)

Actually, 70 isn't old. I expect to still be gardening, and chasing pool boys at that age. :)

You're right. I don't think 70 is particularly old either. Just old 'enough' for me. That's another 30 years.

I'm getting winded just thinking about it.

rhymegirl
09-23-2008, 01:53 AM
The aliens are mine. KTC can't have them.

Neither can the rest of you.

Stay away from my aliens.

Mine!

Yes. That's true. Ageless did start the alien talk. I think. He said he was waiting for the aliens to come and take him away.

JLCwrites
09-23-2008, 01:54 AM
You're right. I don't think 70 is particularly old either. Just old 'enough' for me. That's another 30 years.

Why? Are you a pool boy?

rhymegirl
09-23-2008, 01:54 AM

Oh God. Shut up about 70. :) It's too close for me. I think I wanna start going backwards.

Ageless Stranger
09-23-2008, 01:55 AM
Yes. That's true. Ageless did start the alien talk. I think. He said he was waiting for the aliens to come and take him away.

And the truth, shall set you free!

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 02:00 AM
Oh God. Shut up about 70. :) It's too close for me. I think I wanna start going backwards.

haha!

wouldn't it be cool if we had odometers
like in cars, and we can fidget with it and
make it go backwards?

and my dad is going to be 72!

writerterri
09-23-2008, 02:55 AM
This thread has offically dorked.

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 03:23 AM
dirty.

Bravo
09-23-2008, 03:39 AM

so what happens when they figure out how to make an artificial womb?

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 03:46 AM

i'd like to see them replicate the placenta.
it's pretty amazing, that thing.

we women actually GROW an organ
to help the baby survive in the belly.
we're pretty amazing, too, come to think
of it.

and boys are cute. =D

Bravo
09-23-2008, 03:49 AM
well you dont make the placenta, the blastocyst/morula does.

but yes, it's amazing.

maestrowork
09-23-2008, 03:57 AM

Then it would be a true sexual revolution. When sex and reproduction could be totally, so unequivocally separate, that would only lead to an explosion of sexual proclivity. It also makes the whole argument of homosexuality (that it's against nature, etc. etc.) irrelevant.

JLCwrites
09-23-2008, 03:57 AM
It takes a lot of energy to grow babies! I remember being exhausted during the first three months of my last pregnancy. Being pregnant is very different feeling.

JLCwrites
09-23-2008, 04:05 AM
You should try getting kicked in the----never mind. I understand how those could hurt. Mr. Turkey has suffered from toddlers bumping into him.

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 04:08 AM
It takes a lot of energy to grow babies! I remember being exhausted during the first three months of my last pregnancy. Being pregnant is very different feeling.

this is actually when the placenta is being made--
that's why women tend to be really tired
first trimester.

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 04:09 AM
well you dont make the placenta, the blastocyst/morula does.

huh.

why is the blastocyst / morulawha
always stealing my thunder.

*grumbles* 8)

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 04:23 AM
being pregnant is very invasion of the
body snatchers. little aliens in the uetero-pod.

giving birth was very...empowering.
i did it without pain killers both times.
not by choice, mind you.
i pop 'em out too fast.
a nurse told me after my second
that i was made for birthin'.

YEAH!

/bootay shake!!

JLCwrites
09-23-2008, 04:33 AM
being pregnant is very invasion of the
body snatchers. little aliens in the uetero-pod.

giving birth was very...empowering.
i did it without pain killers both times.
not by choice, mind you.
i pop 'em out too fast.
a nurse told me after my second
that i was made for birthin'.

YEAH!

/bootay shake!!

I agree, it is empowering!

First was 14 hours
Second was 5 hours

Both were amazing experiences. :)

Yay for being a woman!

JustJess
09-23-2008, 06:03 AM
As a self-proclaimed birth junkie I have to agree with you ladies. I also have pretty fast and furious births all 5 were between 2 and 7hrs long. I've never felt stronger ( read invincible) than with my last. I gave birth to him standing in my bedroom and pulled him out myself (ok so I broke my tailbone in the process but it was still worth it).

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 06:16 AM
As a self-proclaimed birth junkie I have to agree with you ladies. I also have pretty fast and furious births all 5 were between 2 and 7hrs long. I've never felt stronger ( read invincible) than with my last. I gave birth to him standing in my bedroom and pulled him out myself (ok so I broke my tailbone in the process but it was still worth it).

:e2cookie:

whhhhhhaaaaaaat?????

i hope you've put that into
a short story or poem or *something*.

and five bubs?
i bow down to you!

i'm so done.
someone stick a bun on me.

quickWit
09-23-2008, 06:19 AM
I've never felt stronger ( read invincible) than with my last. I gave birth to him standing in my bedroom and pulled him out myself (ok so I broke my tailbone in the process but it was still worth it).

*Signals waiter*

Check please.

i'm so done.
someone stick a bun on me.

:e2moon:

TerzaRima
09-23-2008, 06:45 AM
ok so I broke my tailbone in the process

Sometimes I get a little wistful that I've never been able to have kids of my own and then I hear stories like this and my sister in law's mother of all vaginal tears story and my perineum just cringes in gratitude. You women are impressive.

quickWit
09-23-2008, 06:48 AM
Sometimes I get a little wistful that I've never been able to have kids of my own and then I hear stories like this and my sister in law's mother of all vaginal tears story and my perineum just cringes in gratitude.

*Signals waiter more frantically*

CAN I GET THE CHECK PLEASE?!?!

:)

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 06:52 AM

Beach Bunny
09-23-2008, 06:53 AM
Sometimes I get a little wistful that I've never been able to have kids of my own and then I hear stories like this and my sister in law's mother of all vaginal tears story and my perineum just cringes in gratitude. You women are impressive.
I was thinking more along the lines of masochistic or numb from the waist down. :rolleyes: There are reasons God/the universe gave humans the intelligence to invent morphine. Giving birth is number one. :)

Entropy Perk
09-23-2008, 07:31 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of masochistic or numb from the waist down. :rolleyes: There are reasons God/the universe gave humans the intelligence to invent morphine. Giving birth is number one. :)

Nah, pain relief drugs generally cause more problems than they fix, when it comes to that. Plus, it ruins the birth high. Wayyy stronger than a meth or heroin hit and it lasts from 1-3 days!

C A Winters
09-23-2008, 07:43 AM
My conclusion, given the evidence of this thread...Billy is weird.

Really? I think it's a bait to check out which one of us meets with his particular needs, which are probably weird.

Me? Take away that one week a month of PMS and I absolutely love being a girl. Weirdness and all.

ErylRavenwell
09-23-2008, 09:44 AM

I second that. I like how no two boobs are alike. They all seem to have a personality on their own. Smallish, arrogant ones are the best I reckon. The softness of the female body sure complements the muscularity of the male physique.

Beach Bunny
09-23-2008, 09:51 AM
Nah, pain relief drugs generally cause more problems than they fix, when it comes to that. Plus, it ruins the birth high. Wayyy stronger than a meth or heroin hit and it lasts from 1-3 days!
:Wha: Giving birth was the most incredibly f**king painful experience of my life. Having a root canal without anesthesia would have been more enjoyable. And I did all the natural child birth classes, breathing exercises crap. In my opinion and based on my experience: it's lies, all lies. :tongue

Woodsie
09-23-2008, 10:23 AM
Take away that one week a month of PMS and I absolutely love being a girl. Weirdness and all.

I use PMS to my advantage because it's the only week where I can shoot lasers out my eyes. ;)

C A Winters
09-23-2008, 12:23 PM
I use PMS to my advantage because it's the only week where I can shoot lasers out my eyes. ;)

Yep, there is that . . . :D

Ageless Stranger
09-23-2008, 01:00 PM

Aha. Women are already X-Men. I bow to your advanced evolution.

Haggis
09-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Someone mentioned lasers out of eyes?

kct webber
09-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Yes...but I much prefer lazer. These are lasers that come back from the dead. Much more powerful than your basic laser.

Psst... Don't give them any ideas.

quickWit
09-23-2008, 05:29 PM
Someone mentioned lasers out of eyes?

And boobs. And here you are! :)

rhymegirl
09-23-2008, 05:36 PM
I like how no two boobs are alike. They all seem to have a personality on their own.

Yes. And did you know that on one woman the two can be different sizes? Some of us have to wear special bras for that.

kct webber
09-23-2008, 05:43 PM
Years and years ago, I read an article that said that all women had two different sized boobs. But on most women, the difference is small enough that it's not really noticeable. Kind of like all people's ears are slightly offset. Forgive me, I can't remember the article--it had to do with symmetry of the human body.

maestrowork
09-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Years and years ago, I read an article that said that all women had two different sized boobs. But on most women, the difference is small enough that it's not really noticeable. Kind of like all people's ears are slightly offset. Forgive me, I can't remember the article--it had to do with symmetry of the human body.

One testicle is higher than the other. Just so you know.

Pagey's_Girl
09-23-2008, 07:05 PM

Just a little too much information there....:ROFL:

crazynance
09-23-2008, 08:04 PM
the worst TMI possible is from your parents... mwahahahahah! Oh, kiiiiidies...

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Smallish, arrogant ones are the best I reckon.

:ROFL:

speaking of lasers, that's what i
bought the hub for his birthday today.

he is all geekoid and into lasers and
for the love of cupcakes i have NO IDEA why.
but i bought him a pretty powerful green one
that he can go out at night and point all over
the place and feel whatever boys feel when
they point a laser in the sky.

cause i love him.

NeuroFizz
09-23-2008, 10:48 PM
Scrotal asymmetry has been known for ages--just check out the statue of Michelangelo's David.

Kitrianna
09-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Interesting. I rarely bother looking at Kthrok's scrotum. Other more important things occupy my attention when that particualr area happens to be naked and in front of me. :D

Seaclusion
09-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Like "The Price is Right" is on TV?

Richard

NeuroFizz
09-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Give the boys some love. No one ever says anything but "ugly" about them...

Susie
09-23-2008, 10:59 PM
Interesting. I rarely bother looking at Kthrok's scrotum. Other more important things occupy my attention when that particualr area happens to be naked and in front of me. :D

OOOOOOOO, Kit said scrotum. Yikes, I just did, too! :D

Kitrianna
09-23-2008, 10:59 PM
Never said they were ugly. I said I can't focus on two body areas at the same time, even if they happen to be in the same region :D

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 11:12 PM
Give the boys some love. No one ever says anything but "ugly" about them...

i give boys lots of love.

i don't know how many times
i've said in this thread they are cute!
cute!

i love thems! =D

let's face it, the world would be a very
boring place without men--and also
without women.

as for lopsided boobies, i've read that
the left side is usually bigger, due to the
heart being below ? pushes it out a bit
more.

NeuroFizz
09-23-2008, 11:17 PM
i give boys lots of love.

i don't know how many times
i've said in this thread they are cute!
cute!

i love thems! =D

let's face it, the world would be a very
boring place without men--and also
without women.

as for lopsided boobies, i've read that
the left side is usually bigger, due to the
heart being below ? pushes it out a bit
more.
I mean THE Boys--inside that danglin', asymmetrical mudflap...

Note added in edit: A while back a class discussion was centered on homologous reproductive structures in males/females, and the usual "pene-bean" pairing came up. Someone pointed out the scrot had an analogous (not homologous) part in females, and I said, "Yeah, her purse." (It's really the labia majora, if I recall correctly).

xiaotien
09-23-2008, 11:46 PM
oh those boys?
i love them, too!
as long as they are MINE by proxy.
i love the whole package.

haha!

Pagey's_Girl
09-23-2008, 11:47 PM
Not my purse. It's more like Cygnus X-1 - you know, the black hole. And I ain't touching the anatomy bit.

Stew21
09-23-2008, 11:48 PM

What say you, Ladies?

Weird?

Normal?

Boobs are fun to have?

You feel girly?

What up?

Thank you.

It can't possibly feel weirder to be a girl than it feels to be billythrilly7th.

midknighthaze
10-05-2008, 03:36 AM

haha! i always wondered about that too...:tongue

Karen Duvall
10-05-2008, 04:12 AM
I ask my husband about his manly parts sometimes, just coz I'm curious, and he's too embarrassed to talk about it. Sigh. So I'm thankful for threads like this one. I've been deprived of an education.

David Conner
10-05-2008, 04:52 AM
I ask my husband about his manly parts sometimes, just coz I'm curious, and he's too embarrassed to talk about it. Sigh. So I'm thankful for threads like this one. I've been deprived of an education.

There is another alternative. Next time he's too embarassed to talk about it, hop out of bed and go fetch the flashlight and magnifying glass. tell him that if he won't talk about it, then perhaps he can at least hold still.

By the way, Karen, I'm pleased to meet you. I was born and raised in The Dalles. I'm a long way from home, and sometimes I feel so homesick I just stare at the map. Next time you go outside and breath in that fresh, cool air, and look out at the mountains, send some of that energy to me.

C.bronco
10-05-2008, 05:56 AM
This thread is still going? My vote is here for one of the funniest threads ever!

Ol' 61
10-05-2008, 06:18 AM
Wow--this is a fun thread! What's cool about it is the girls get an idea of what it's like to be a guy.

I like being a woman. I loved being pregnant--I felt great with each pregnancy. Getting the kids out was not my idea of a fun time--I ended up with 2 C-sections. The breast fairy was overly generous with me, though, and if there was a transplant program, I'd be happy to donate. And then being in my late 40's (yikes!), they've gone a bit south to retire. And don't get me started on menopause! This is proof that God is a man, and he was really pissed about that whole apple incident in the Garden of Eden.

My hair hangs below my shoulders, but I don't do anything more than wash my hair, brush it, and trim my bangs when they get annoying. I have make up, but don't use it. Luckily, we are very casual in my office, and I go to work in blue jeans and wet hair. The only rule is to show up clean. I can do that!

I can't remember--someonementioned calcium for mood swings? I should try that! Because the Zoloft is making me gain weight!!!

crazynance
10-05-2008, 06:33 AM

... O_o But we don't! [Hey, you wanna start a stampede or somethin'?]
My theory is that some man thought of that and convinced a woman it was her idea. Jeesh.

Being a girl can be fun. I"m personally not into the makeup and the hair and the fashion thing [ok, a little fashionista, but not much]. But it's my choice. I used to be all about that. Now, as Maestro said, who has time?
On the other hand, I know guys who wear more makeup than me and spend hours in the salon.. not all gay, But there are lots of guys who throw on clothes and leave the house, bathed or otherwise. This part isn't about gender. It's personality.

Only the anatomy is different. Some girls like it and some don't. Some aren't comfortable with it because someone else was a total jerk to them about it. Like my friend's dad always calling her fat, or her friends in gr 5 harrassing her because she already had breasts. Other people are really comfortable with their shape/size. I'm lucky, because I have efficiency boobs. Normally, they are hardly there. But when I needed them for nursing? Whoa baby. From AA to B during pregnancy, and up to D while nursing. Hint: if you are nursing DON"T bend over.. gravity is not your friend. And I loved being pregnant once I stopped barfing. And I luckily did not have complications with delivery either. Thank you God! Also, my weight came off in 6 months each time. It is pretty bizarre that you have to watch what you eat and drink while you're pregnant and nursing in case you hurt your baby. Like while I was nursing I couldn't have hot peppers. Which I don't normally even like.. But it is amazing to produce a little person out of your own body and be able to feed it.
Hormonal fluctuations happen to guys during teen years, and then basically disappear. Lucky so and so's. Some of us barely notice a change and others turn into, how did that lady put it?, "inbred hillbillys with knife skills".
My sister-in-law's male co-workers note the circles on her calendar and leave her ALONE for the week. I get a little cranky one day, then teary the next, then I'm back to normal: crazy.

But sometimes, when we have our little visitor it's hard to convince the spousal unit that NOOOO we can't WALK to the car! Especially since an hour before we were truckin' along just fine.. and NO dear, you don't want to know why! No we can't stop on the way home to get your lotto tickets..HOME NOW!! We don't mean to be grouchy, but you don't want to know the details, and we don't want to talk about it anyway [excuse for a pukefest], and we really appreciate you bearing with us for all this, and if you touch me, I will get violent. :*( Does that sound like fun to you?

We also have to watch how we talk to guys, because our guy will think we're flirting and get mad. Or if we're single and we're just joking around, the guy might think we're offering something we're not. That sucks. I mostly follow the Victorian rule.. just look at the pavement 10 feet in front of me.

C.bronco
10-05-2008, 06:38 AM
I don't feel weird, possibly, because I've become accustomed to it.

David Conner
10-05-2008, 06:55 AM
Both sexes have their particular crosses to bear. You have periods, but we have to shave every morning. You have to endure childbirth, but we must go forth to slay dragons and return to lay their treasures at your feet (although many women have become quite adept at dragon hunting these days). One thing you have on us is: we can't fake orgasms.

TsukiRyoko
10-05-2008, 06:58 AM
One thing you have on us is: we can't fake orgasms. It's a talent, but by no means a gift :(

crazynance
10-05-2008, 07:02 AM
Both sexes have their particular crosses to bear. You have periods, but we have to shave every morning. You have to endure childbirth, but we must go forth to slay dragons and return to lay their treasures at your feet (although many women have become quite adept at dragon hunting these days). One thing you have on us is: we can't fake orgasms.

yes we do. thank you for the dragon treasures. Yes you can, although it seems like a lot of work for either. *eeeekk! gotta go, spider alert!*