Is it Weird To Be A Girl?

Reaction score
So, I've been a guy for 39 years and I was looking at some girls tonight with their boobs and hair and pocket books and whole girl thing and thought to myself...

"Is It Weird To Be A Girl?"

What say you, Ladies?

Weird?

Normal?

Boobs are fun to have?

You feel girly?

What up?

Is it weird to be a girl?

Thank you.

qwerty

exiled Brit
Registered
Reaction score
No, it's not weird, I was born that way.

Yep, sometimes I feel girly - how many have you felt lately?

Priene

Out to lunch
Registered
Reaction score
Personally, I find being human is pretty weird.

Thump

defying grabbity
Registered
Reaction score
Spending one short day in the Emerald City
It's weird sometimes. Like, there are times when you have to be aware of the fact you have boobs, like when wearing a really tight shirt. You have to check all the buttons are still there. And when you run and they jiggle all over the place... Guys don't have that problem. And you can't just get rid of a shirt if you're too hot because society says it's not right to show boobage although guys have nipples too so I object to the double standard, especially in summer at the park.

But I think it's probably weirder being a guy. All those raging hormones and all and men are so emotional all the time.

GLAZE_by_KyrstinMc

Registered
Reaction score
I dunno, I haven't lived life any other way! Haha.

Personally I think it may be weird to be a guy, I mean, no boobs, an extra package- what's that like?

It's prob same for both genders-- we don't really know what it's like to be the other one.

To answer your questions:

Weird? No, I don't think so. 'Tis what I'm used to. :)

Normal? Yep.

Boobs are fun to have? "Fun", sure, they can be a huge pain.

You feel girly? Not at all.

What up? :)

Is it weird to be a girl? No, is it weird to be a guy?

You're welcome.

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
Actually I had cause quite recently to wonder about this. My doc put me on some pills that as a side effect made my boobs grow.

All of a sudden they bounced when I walked! I've never bounced before. Damn I've never had a cleavage before! So I'm walking along staring at my boobies bouncing thinking 'So this is what it's like. Weird!'

qwerty

exiled Brit
Registered
Reaction score
All of a sudden they bounced when I walked! I've never bounced before. Damn I've never had a cleavage before! So I'm walking along staring at my boobies bouncing

Pregnancy has that effect. I even wore bras when I was pregnant.

Now there's another aspect. How would you blokes handle that? No, I don't mean boobs in bras, I mean - oh, come on, you know what I mean.

willfulone

I am a zebra...
Registered
Reaction score
Being a woman - normal, been one near 44 years though. Maybe it is just habit?

We have the luxury of being girly on a whim (which we are wont to do) or be a tomboy (which is great fun too) when not. Men cannot get away with the converse as easily as we can in that arena. Some can yes, but most cannot. I see more gals in baseball caps, than men in dresses anyway to support that theory.

I like having boobs. But, I have had them since I was in 5th grade, again it may be habit? And, since I pack 34 D's and have since I was only 13, I cannot say if I would prefer smaller. I can say I am not a long distance runner though. If I were, maybe they would suck greatly. But, I am not a runner so I am happy with them. The drawback being, I could never go braless, even before age became a factor. So, when I see a cute top that I cannot find a bra for, I may whimper for a bit about not being smaller.

And, that is what I say.

Ask me tomorrow?

Eh! I may feel the opposite and tell you something different if I change my mind.

After all, I AM a woman and that is my right!

Have a good one!

Christine

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
My conclusion, given the evidence of this thread...Billy is weird.

Mr Flibble

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
Oh I don't know - I dreamt I was a guy once. Guess the first thing I checked? And when I woke up I asked my Old Man if that was what it was like.

He said yup, pretty much.

Guys are weird. And dangly. But at least they always have something to do with their hands.

underthecity

Finestkind
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allensedge.com
And when you run and they jiggle all over the place... Guys don't have that problem. . .
But I think it's probably weirder being a guy. All those raging hormones and all and men are so emotional all the time.

Actually, we do have a "jiggle" problem in two places.

While we're running, our own boobs can bonce up and down, even though they're very small. It feels kind of weird while it's happening.

And then downstairs, depending on the looseness of the shorts and or underwear we're wearing, our, uh, package can bounce up and down as well. This is prevalent when it's warm and they're baggy and saggy. When they're all tight, there's no problem.

And there's another problem with being a guy. Since our main sex organ is outside the body, it's always being stimulated by the pants we're wearing. You wonder why men are so horny all the time? It's because on a given day, we're under constant stimulation, whether desired or not.

SouthernFriedJulie

Hidin' the bodies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blacklabelbooks.blogspot.com
Actually, we do have a "jiggle" problem in two places.

While we're running, our own boobs can bonce up and down, even though they're very small. It feels kind of weird while it's happening.

And then downstairs, depending on the looseness of the shorts and or underwear we're wearing, our, uh, package can bounce up and down as well. This is prevalent when it's warm and they're baggy and saggy. When they're all tight, there's no problem.

And there's another problem with being a guy. Since our main sex organ is outside the body, it's always being stimulated by the pants we're wearing. You wonder why men are so horny all the time? It's because on a given day, we're under constant stimulation, whether desired or not.

Thank you for everything I had never thought to ask.

No wonder my husband likes the baggy stuff, it moves a lot.

qwerty

exiled Brit
Registered
Reaction score
When Diana Dors was asked if she would burn her bra in support of women's lib, she pointed out that she'd end up with two black eyes whenever she ran for a bus.

Mr Flibble

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
When Diana Dors was asked if she would burn her bra in support of women's lib, she pointed out that she'd end up with two black eyes whenever she ran for a bus.

Oh man, now you've just gone and reminded me of 'The Worm That Turned'

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Is it weird being a girl? Naw, no more weird than being a guy is, I would think.

I LOVE being a girl. Wouldn't be a man if I had the choice. :)

ETA: Which isn't to say I don't like men. I LURVES them. Muchly. *waggles eyebrows* I just like being a girl.

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
Weird? Nawp. Though, having been one all my life, I suppose I don't really have much of a basis for comparison.

And yes, boobs are fun to have. :)

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
No wonder my husband likes the baggy stuff, it moves a lot.

I hate the baggy stuff. No boxers for me! I'm already horny enough; I don't need the extra stimulation. Nice and snug. And there's a reason why I don't run/jog anymore. I'll only wear boxers if I'm trying to conceive...

I do like holes in my pants pockets... :)

As for girls/women... I like boobs. Nothing weird about them. I do find all the make up, long hair, bras and fashion stuff weird. Who's got time? I spend like 5 minutes grooming and it's already too much work, and I'm bored with it. I don't know how women do it. An hour putting on make up and then another hour trying to find the right clothes? I've got no patience for that -- wake me up after you're done. I can get ready and get out of the house in 5 minutes.

The PMS thing is extremely weird, though. Granted, men have mood swings, too, but PMS is downright scary. I try to schedule vacations around them.

Women in men's shirts or pajamas are sexy as hell though.

Last edited:

WendyNYC

fiddle-dee-dee
Registered
Reaction score
I only found it weird when I was pregnant. You know, little being in there kicking and thrashing and all.