What are you craving?

MsK

Registered
Reaction score
I'm craving Junior Mints.

Are you craving anything? Uh-oh, I know this bunch... I'd better rephrase the question- Are you craving any snacks right now?

Last edited:

Honalo

Registered
Reaction score
I would love to eat a chocolate cupcake. Or a Babe Ruth candy bar ... oh, did I once love those! Or a bag of Cheetos
or a bowl of chips
Alas, Mela can have none of the above.

Actually, for some reason I've been craving spaghetti and meatballs with my grandmother's homemade gravy. But she's been dead for, oh, 20 some odd years. But I think I'd like to reinvent her sauce. And don't forget those handmade ravvies, carved from a small drinking cup out of the cupboard...
do I digress? sorry

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
A good taco salad. Haven't had one in years and that one wasn't even good. But I fear that I won't be getting my craving anytime soon unless I make it myself. Fat chance of that. No one likes spicy food in my house except me.

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
A good taco salad. Haven't had one in years and that one wasn't even good. But I fear that I won't be getting my craving anytime soon unless I make it myself. Fat chance of that. No one likes spicy food in my house except me.

I made that for dinner.

*Hands Kitrianna a plate*

It's 7:30 pm my time and I'm craving a really dry gin martini - Tanqueray 10 or Bombay Sapphire works - with 3 olives. *Licks lips*