October Blogroll?

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
Excellent! Thanks for stepping up, Ralph. :)

If you need/want the thread title changed, please let me know and I'll take care of it. Also, if you have any questions or need any help, please also let me know. Since you're the one in charge of organizing, you're the one who gets to decide the rules.

Feathers

emerging from the writing cave
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.headdeskforwriters.blogspot.com
I've been eyeballing this for a while and think I might enjoy participating, but I'm not exactly sure what I'd be doing :p Could you get some kind of rules up? Something to go by?

-Feathers

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
The Blogroll rules are as follows (according to BlogGoddess and all around nice gal colbymarshall1):

The chain works the following way:

It's not themed.
The first person just makes a post on their blog.
The person following will take some element from the previous blogger and make their own post, including that element. Please link back to the previous poster with a permalink and also include a link to the blog of the next poster.
The last person tries to tie their post to the first poster and to the previous poster
Please post the links in your blog of everyone participating in the chain, if possible.

So far we got:

Me (Ralph Pines)
Unfocused Me
Sassee
Feathers

As for theme, well technically its not themed but who ever starts basically sets the tone for it. I'll leave it that way for flexibility sake.

So who else wants in?

Last edited:

Sassee

Momma Wolf
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sasseebioche.blogspot.com
So far we got:

Me (Ralph Pines)
Unfocused Me
Feathers

As for theme, well technically its not themed but who ever starts basically sets the tone for it. I'll leave it that way for flexibility sake.

So who else wants in?

Hey, you missed the ninja bunny. /eyebrow

I posted a reply up there, you know.

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
FreshHell
ChaosTitan
razibahmed

You guys are in. I'll hold the roll open until next week and then I want all participants to post (or PM) your blog addresses. Great turn out so far.

:):D

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
Ok then we have the following people signed up:

Me
Unfocused Me
Sassee
Feathers
colbymarshall1
FreshHell
ChaosTitan
razibahmed
harri3tspy

We have two more spots open and we are ready to go come October 1st. Please PM/post blog address. Thank you.:hooray:

mbroadway

Owned a Monkey — Once
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure what it's all about, but you can include me in the list. As long as I can write something about Corvettes or Fifties Nostalgia, I'm good to go. Not sure I understand the rules yet. I'm new and slow. But willing to help and participate.