My writing process now blogged

johnzakour

Dangerous with a Keyboard
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.johnzakour.com
Hi all:

I have decided to chronicle the process of taking my next novel from a bunch of random thoughts in my mind to a finished book on the bookshelves in December 09. I'm calling it: Tales of a "Midlist" writer. I am hoping others will find this somewhat entertaining and perhaps even a little helpful to read about the "thought process" from start to finish to marketing.

I'm sure others have done this but I'm also sure we all have our own unique ways of going about it.

If nothing else it gives me a place to vent. Venting is good.

Feel free to stop by and leave comments.

(Not sure if this is in the right place, feel free to move it.)

Norton

Writer
Registered
Reaction score
I have decided to chronicle the process of taking my next novel from a bunch of random thoughts in my mind to a finished book on the bookshelves in December 09.
Good idea :)

Shweta

Sick and absent
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shwetanarayan.org
Hey John,

I think this belongs in blogging, but would like to leave it here for at least 24 hours for the other novelists to notice and get on board. If I don't move it tomorrow, could you please PM me and remind me?

Thanks! :)

johnzakour

Dangerous with a Keyboard
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.johnzakour.com
Hey John,

I think this belongs in blogging, but would like to leave it here for at least 24 hours for the other novelists to notice and get on board. If I don't move it tomorrow, could you please PM me and remind me?

Thanks! :)

Sure, if I remember. I wasn't sure where blogging about novels should go.

Enzo

Registered
Reaction score
Interesting idea. I will be following that as much as I can.
And remember to add the new blog URL to your signature.

ricgalbraith

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cementum.co.uk
blogging about the process is awesome and you're absolutely right, venting is good, i've been doing it for about 6 months now over at http://www.cementum.co.uk

adding you to my rss as we speak, will also drop you in my blogroll, feel free to share the link love. best of luck with the blog and the novel you're working on. :)