A TV comercial featuring human pee????

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
I realize this TV ad is two full years old, but I swear that TODAY is the VERY first time I saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqX7VxW3wL0

It's an early pregnancy test and they show a stream of pee hitting the sensor tip right in the middle of the ad!

Ewwww!!!!!

(And if that is FEMALE urine, I must say that whoever she is, she has excellent aim. She's was able to achieve an almost full 45-degree angle in her targetting.)

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
The last pregnancy test ad I saw had a computer built into it and the caption was:

"The most technically advanced stick you'll ever pee on"

Thanks for the image.

Richard

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, if only us guys had an expensively designed plastic stick with digital display to pee on. Maybe I should invent one. You just know it would sell like hotcakes. Maybe the readout can give a MPH reading...like a radar gun???
:roll:

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, if only us guys had an expensively designed plastic stick with digital display to pee on. Maybe I should invent one. You just know it would sell like hotcakes. Maybe the readout can give a MPH reading...like a radar gun???

You could make some sort of sensor designed as a bullseye to be placed in urinals. Dudes can pee for free or pay a quarter to play. Points are scored for accuracy, duration, and possibly force-of-stream...

WendyNYC

fiddle-dee-dee
Registered
Reaction score

You are already able to write your name in the snow. Must you have EVERYTHING?

Gravity

Seen 'em come, seen 'em go
Registered
Reaction score
Once you've heard the truth, everything else is ju
You could make some sort of sensor designed as a bullseye to be placed in urinals. Dudes can pee for free or pay a quarter to play. Points are scored for accuracy, duration, and possibly force-of-stream...

Yeah, but can you destroy a Marlboro butt in one go? Now that's a challenge! :D

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
I saw little templates you could use to cut battleships and stuff out of toilet paper. They were intended as toilet-training aids for little boys. :D

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was glancing through new posts, about ready to go home, and alas, I was sucked in by your pee-stream post - PD

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
You know, I would settle if you all would just hit the bowel once in awhile.
Some women think men are lying when we say it comes out in two and even three streams at once sometimes, all going in different directions. Very hard to control, let alone aim properly; though it's no excuse not to clean up after ourselves.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, but that only after...you know.
I wasn't going to mention that part, but for sure that's the most common cause. And it stings a little in an almost pleasant way. I've been known to wet the tub to my left, the vanity to the right and never touch the bowl I was aiming for. It's times like those I've found sitting is preferable to standing.

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Some women think men are lying when we say it comes out in two and even three streams at once sometimes, all going in different directions. Very hard to control, let alone aim properly; though it's no excuse not to clean up after ourselves.
Wow.. I have sprinklers in my backyard that do that!

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I wasn't going to mention that part, but for sure that's the most common cause. And it stings a little in an almost pleasant way. I've been known to wet the tub to my left, the vanity to the right and never touch the bowl I was aiming for. It's times like those I've found sitting is preferable to standing.

your peehole must be shaped like a clover leaf.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Out of habit, I nearly banned NYBrit just now for taking a leak, thinking we were crossing paths in another thread. :D