PDA

View Full Version : A TV comercial featuring human pee????

Plot Device
09-11-2008, 11:38 PM
I realize this TV ad is two full years old, but I swear that TODAY is the VERY first time I saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqX7VxW3wL0

It's an early pregnancy test and they show a stream of pee hitting the sensor tip right in the middle of the ad!

Ewwww!!!!!

(And if that is FEMALE urine, I must say that whoever she is, she has excellent aim. She's was able to achieve an almost full 45-degree angle in her targetting.)

Seaclusion
09-11-2008, 11:45 PM
The last pregnancy test ad I saw had a computer built into it and the caption was:

"The most technically advanced stick you'll ever pee on"

Thanks for the image.

Richard

Snowstorm
09-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Probably someone pouring out a stale Budweiser.

BenPanced
09-12-2008, 01:13 AM
"Dude. Bet you can't hit that stick from 15 feet."
"Yer on."

JLCwrites
09-12-2008, 01:33 AM
Oh, if only us guys had an expensively designed plastic stick with digital display to pee on. Maybe I should invent one. You just know it would sell like hotcakes. Maybe the readout can give a MPH reading...like a radar gun???:roll:

Jcomp
09-12-2008, 01:36 AM
Oh, if only us guys had an expensively designed plastic stick with digital display to pee on. Maybe I should invent one. You just know it would sell like hotcakes. Maybe the readout can give a MPH reading...like a radar gun???

You could make some sort of sensor designed as a bullseye to be placed in urinals. Dudes can pee for free or pay a quarter to play. Points are scored for accuracy, duration, and possibly force-of-stream...

WendyNYC
09-12-2008, 02:04 AM
Oh, if only us guys had an expensively designed plastic stick with digital display to pee on. Maybe I should invent one. You just know it would sell like hotcakes. Maybe the readout can give a MPH reading...like a radar gun???

You are already able to write your name in the snow. Must you have EVERYTHING?

sheadakota
09-12-2008, 02:24 AM
Yes. Yes I must.
You know, I would settle if you all would just hit the bowel once in awhile.

Gravity
09-12-2008, 02:46 AM
You could make some sort of sensor designed as a bullseye to be placed in urinals. Dudes can pee for free or pay a quarter to play. Points are scored for accuracy, duration, and possibly force-of-stream...

Yeah, but can you destroy a Marlboro butt in one go? Now that's a challenge! :D

Don
09-12-2008, 02:52 AM
I saw little templates you could use to cut battleships and stuff out of toilet paper. They were intended as toilet-training aids for little boys. :D

Feiss
09-12-2008, 02:58 AM

what kind of toilet do YOU have?

Feiss
09-12-2008, 02:59 AM
I was glancing through new posts, about ready to go home, and alas, I was sucked in by your pee-stream post - PD

JLCwrites
09-12-2008, 03:38 AM
You're following me and laughing at my expense, aren't you!

(-; I doubt it... I haven't seen your expense.

Silver King
09-12-2008, 03:47 AM
Some women think men are lying when we say it comes out in two and even three streams at once sometimes, all going in different directions. Very hard to control, let alone aim properly; though it's no excuse not to clean up after ourselves.

Devil Ledbetter
09-12-2008, 03:53 AM
This was more about you gentlemen than I needed to know.

Silver King
09-12-2008, 04:01 AM
Yes, but that only after...you know.
I wasn't going to mention that part, but for sure that's the most common cause. And it stings a little in an almost pleasant way. I've been known to wet the tub to my left, the vanity to the right and never touch the bowl I was aiming for. It's times like those I've found sitting is preferable to standing.

JLCwrites
09-12-2008, 04:02 AM
Some women think men are lying when we say it comes out in two and even three streams at once sometimes, all going in different directions. Very hard to control, let alone aim properly; though it's no excuse not to clean up after ourselves.
Wow.. I have sprinklers in my backyard that do that!

Silver King
09-12-2008, 04:02 AM
This was more about you gentlemen than I needed to know.
Remember: Knowledge is power! ;)

Feiss
09-12-2008, 04:05 AM
I wasn't going to mention that part, but for sure that's the most common cause. And it stings a little in an almost pleasant way. I've been known to wet the tub to my left, the vanity to the right and never touch the bowl I was aiming for. It's times like those I've found sitting is preferable to standing.

your peehole must be shaped like a clover leaf.

Silver King
09-12-2008, 04:10 AM
Wow.. I have sprinklers in my backyard that do that!
If I spun around in circles, I could probably cover a good portion of your lawn, but my efforts might kill off some of the more sensitive plants.

Silver King
09-12-2008, 04:14 AM
your peehole must be shaped like a clover leaf.
Nope, it's just a normal, run of the mill opening that acts like a shower massage attachment at times.

MrWrite
09-12-2008, 04:23 AM
Does anyone else think this thread is taking the piss?
Sorry, but someone had to say it! :D

Silver King
09-12-2008, 04:41 AM
Out of habit, I nearly banned NYBrit just now for taking a leak, thinking we were crossing paths in another thread. :D

MrWrite
09-12-2008, 04:44 AM
Now THAT would have been funny! :D

Chumplet
09-12-2008, 05:58 AM

Um... it's bowl. I think it's pretty hard to hit your bowel with pee.

I love that commercial!

Plot Device
09-12-2008, 06:26 AM

I never knew this about guys, but now that you have explained this, it totally makes sense. A guy is probably still at least partially engorged, and so his urethra is still slightly compressed, especially at the tip, and THAT must be why it spurts out all funny on you gentlemen.

So since we women are part of the reason why you're a bunch of spurters, I guess we can forgive you!

As for the burning--we women ALSO have some stinging "right after" as well.

And Silver King, I must say ... your making a post like this while sporting THAT avatar is more than a little subliminal. :D

Feiss
09-12-2008, 06:40 AM
I never knew this about guys, but now that you have explained this, it totally makes sense. A guy is probably still at least partially engorged, and so his urethra is still slightly compressed, especially at the tip, and THAT must be why it spurts out all funny on you gentlemen.

So since we women are part of the reason why you're a bunch of spurters, I guess we can forgive you!

As for the burning--we women ALSO have some stinging "right after" as well.

And Silver King, I must say ... your making a post like this while sporting THAT avatar is more than a little subliminal. :D

HAHAHA

Silver King
09-12-2008, 07:08 AM
...And Silver King, I must say ... your making a post like this while sporting THAT avatar is more than a little subliminal. :D
Ha! That's not the first time I've been reminded my avatar holds some phallic significance, so it must be true. :)

Kevin hinted, correctly, that's it's not merely an "engorged" state of affairs that causes men to miss their mark but rather the erratic stream is brought on from post-coital blockage that needs to be flushed before we can operate properly again and shoot straight, which is usually cleared away after the first or second visit to the bathroom.

Sorry, but that's the easiest and most delicate way I can describe the process...

Feiss
09-12-2008, 09:34 AM
post-coital blockage that needs to be flushed before we can operate properly again and shoot straight

ugh ugh. Cottage cheese images...flooding...can'..t...stop...the.....mad.. .ne.s.ss.

NeuroFizz
09-12-2008, 03:57 PM
I suppose it was time for osmoregulation to become a mainstream topic here. Ureters out there take note. Urea-lly should let it all just flow. The thread will sphincter-slam in short order.

NeuroFizz
09-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Sorry. For once, I couldn't come up with a poem about this body function. At least without using the phrase "showers of gold." And it would have gone down the pipes from there.

JimmyB27
09-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Ha! That's not the first time I've been reminded my avatar holds some phallic significance, so it must be true. :)

Kevin hinted, correctly, that's it's not merely an "engorged" state of affairs that causes men to miss their mark but rather the erratic stream is brought on from post-coital blockage that needs to be flushed before we can operate properly again and shoot straight, which is usually cleared away after the first or second visit to the bathroom.

Sorry, but that's the easiest and most delicate way I can describe the process...
You know what? I think this has just become my new favourite argument against Creationism.

Seaclusion
09-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Renaming this thread to 'orfice party'

Richard

MrWrite
09-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Renaming this thread to 'orfice party'

Richard

Or even orifice party :D

Feiss
09-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Can't do it as well as NeuroFizz, but I will try it.

Post-coital, I unbuckle,
hunch my back and release
expecting smooth expelation
pleasurable and sweet.

Instead I am betrayed,
my little soldier revolts
He spares the enemy porcelin,
attacks the bougainvillea instead.
My mushroom-capped fireman
puts out non-existent fires
on the sink, the cat,
the shower curtain,
my shoes

Frantic I panic,
the blockage will not clear!

At last! A valiant effort
Sisyphus breaches the hill.
Sighing, I stream
a hearty shower of gold
like God's promise of rainbows.

NeuroFizz
09-12-2008, 11:33 PM
Standing O, Feiss. (with all of its multiple meanings in this context)

Pagey's_Girl
09-12-2008, 11:58 PM
To quote a character from my WIP - "By that time he was on his seventh Guiness and pretty pissed, and he'd started looking for his wife and couldn't find her. He got really pissed when somene told him they'd seen her talking to Jimmy, and since he couldn't find Jimmy, either, he assumed he'd pissed off with Christine..."

You really have to love those all-purpose words...

Feiss
09-13-2008, 12:10 AM
Standing O, Feiss. (with all of its multiple meanings in this context)

I'm Pee-sed you like it.

JimmyB27
09-13-2008, 12:34 AM
To quote a character from my WIP - "By that time he was on his seventh Guiness and pretty pissed, and he'd started looking for his wife and couldn't find her. He got really pissed when somene told him they'd seen her talking to Jimmy, and since he couldn't find Jimmy, either, he assumed he'd pissed off with Christine..."

You really have to love those all-purpose words...
Wait - I'm in your WiP?

Plot Device
09-16-2008, 07:02 PM

Very well described indeed. :) Thank you! :cool: