Inconvenient but cute

Izunya

Registered
Reaction score
We just picked up 56 C/. ujj a stray kitten. Three guesses where she is right now.

We do not not not have the money, or the time, or the space for this. Plan A is to place her through some sor]t of adiot77777777777thw sorry, adoption agency. (No, fingers are not for catching! Even when they're making clicky noises!) hhhhhhhh loooooop The humane society is full up on cats right now, so I'm looking into alternatives. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I keep saying that keeping her isn't one of the viable alternatives . . . but damn, she's really adorable."

Sigh.

Izunya

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Bring her into whatever local bar there is and let the patrons play with her for a while. You're sure to get a taker.

Richard

auntybug

teh other evil broad
Registered
Reaction score
I am destined for greatness. I'm just pacing mysel
Website
www.junekramin.com
Why don't you do what the rest of Renville County does and throw it out of a moving car by my house!!! Please no.... I'm all full up right now. Good luck finding it a home. In 25 years of "rescuing" things... I have never known a humane society to have room for a cat. Hubby hates that I pay to spay & neuter everything that comes our way...honestly - its cheaper in the long run :)

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
Let's see--advice:

a bath first thing, then if she's been weaned a little bit of food. if you don't have kitten food then mince up some meat really fine and add a bit of milk to it. Then you'll need a litter box, cat food, cat toys, some kitten milk, clean fresh water. She should be fine. You might want to...

Oh wait. You wanted to get rid of it?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

yeah, right. Give her a cute name like Woogums and you'll be just fine.

Izunya

Registered
Reaction score
Then you'll need a litter box, cat food, cat toys, some kitten milk, clean fresh water. She should be fine. You might want to...

See, part of the problem is that we already have a cat. I have the mystic invisible hieroglyph for "sucker" on my forehead.

Spook, the older cat (who arrived on Halloween, hence the name) has been remarkably well-behaved about this, all things considered. Normally she despises other cats. It may help that this one isn't half as rambunctious as you'd expect a kitten to be. Probably worms and malnourishment, but it may also be personality. She doesn't even really look like a kitten, just a very very small adult cat. She's weaned enough to know from cat food, she understands the theory of the litterbox even if she's a little shaky on the practice, and . . . sigh. And she just discovered how to open the disk drive on my computer.

Why don't you do what the rest of Renville County does and throw it out of a moving car by my house!!! Please no.... I'm all full up right now.

Both my family and my husband's family has acquired pets this way. I have to admit that when I think about it, the cat isn't the one I dream of neutering.

Izunya