Sick fantasies - AW in my dreams

Matera the Mad

Bartender, gimme a Linux Mint
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.firefromthesky.org
I'm sick. So I am spending as much time as possible making like a vegetable. I doze off, leaving my characters abandoned in mid-conversation. I dream.

I am reading a thread in Office Party. Shadow Ferret is complaining about how hard it is to find Good Homes for his dozens of baby ferrets. The poor dear has searched and searched. He is almost desperate enough to try option xy. I am about to post, telling him forgoodnesssake yes, never mind all that nonsense, option xy is the way to go, and for crying out loud get those critters SPAYED (thus relieving my urge to correct his spelling in another thread)...

I wake up.

I think Serves Me Right for using my friend S.'s ferret pics to make LOLferritz.

mor_lolfer.jpg

Is it nap time again yet? I wanna dream about somebody else. Who's next?

Komnena

In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah
Registered
Reaction score
Be grateful you didn't dream you were sinking in quicksand covered with green fur. I did that once and woke myself with my screaming, only to discover my ten-pound cat on my knees and my hushand's twenty-five pound cat on my ankles.

Last edited:

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
I dreamt of a monkey doll--like Curious George--which I never had not wanted, and the damned thing acted like a Furby--talking when you held him, picking up the conversation dropped off when he shut down and paying attention to everyone else, the bastid.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Prepare to enter the tube

:D

That reminds me of the dream I had last night. Only it started out with me and Eva Mendez playing Fun With Dick & Jane. I sez to her, I did, I sez "Prepare for the tube to enter..." crap this is a family friendly board, I almose forgets. Anyhoot, it's a blast to be back where I belong. Is Mommy Mac awake yet? I want a bowl of Frankenberry and cartoons. And no, I promise not to spill it on the new carpet. Hon-est.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I dreamt that me and BFT shaved Shadow Ferret and took nekkid photos of him to make lolferrets with.

Idiots...you are almost as sick as I am. Good going! I'd prefer to shave a ferret of the opposite gender, if you would be so kind the next you include me in your sick fantasies.

Yer loverly!