Fantasy Football Dilemma

Mharvey

Liker Of Happy Things
Registered
Reaction score
Not sure how many yall are heavily invested... but even I can't figure this one out. Here's the situation:

I'm being offered Donovan McKnabb in exchange for my San Diego Chargers Defense in a trade.

At the moment, my QBs are kinda lacking:
David Garrad, Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan.

My back-up D is Indianapolis.

His QBs are:
Peyton Manning, Brett Favre and Donavan.

I wanna poll the audience on this one. My inclination is to accept, but... I'm just not sure. There's something rotten in Denmark.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Not invested in fantasy football at all but I do know somoe about football. farve is already complaining of being tired and fatigued. If he was going to be a serious QB contender GB wouldn't have told him not to come to camp and Farve wouldn't have had to aappeal to the commisoner to force GB to allow him back.

I also think for the most part Payton Manning while posting good numbers over the years has been more hype than success.

McNabb usually puts up decent numbers and a strong offense can always lift a defense by keeping them off the field. But I wonder just how many defenseive players are you going to have to give up?

If you don't have to give up more than two defenders, I'd take the trade. Anything over that I'd have to think it over some more.