Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
And most importantly, what do agents call about 2-4 hours after you've submitted the manuscript?

My best guess is you forgot to include some sort of contact information with the submission. But you did email it, so the agent could have easily emailed asking for the info. So my answer is: no idea. :)

I don't see the harm is calling back the number. As you said, they didn't leave a message, and if someone picks up, just say, "I received a call from this number, yadda yadda, I was just calling back to...blah blah." It could be something, it could be nothing.

Best way to find out is to call. Or look it up in a reverse directory. ;)

PenTeller

Registered
Reaction score
My best guess is you forgot to include some sort of contact information with the submission. But you did email it, so the agent could have easily emailed asking for the info. So my answer is: no idea. :)

I don't see the harm is calling back the number. As you said, they didn't leave a message, and if someone picks up, just say, "I received a call from this number, yadda yadda, I was just calling back to...blah blah." It could be something, it could be nothing.

Best way to find out is to call. Or look it up in a reverse directory. ;)

Hmmm...no, contact info was all there, and reverse directory turned up with an unlisted number. Perhaps, if I don't hear from her today, I'll shoot her an e-mail and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.