PDA

View Full Version : Off topic posts, split & locked

Shadow_Ferret
08-28-2008, 07:00 PM
So we have a conundrum. How can we attain power if by nature we steer away from grouping?
I don't steer away from groupings. I steer away from religion and a belief in god. Other than that, my political beliefs are pretty much taken care of by the mainstream. As long as they leave the 2nd Amendment alone, I'm fine. (I think it's the second amendment.)

Higgins
08-28-2008, 08:01 PM
I don't steer away from groupings. I steer away from religion and a belief in god. Other than that, my political beliefs are pretty much taken care of by the mainstream. As long as they leave the 2nd Amendment alone, I'm fine. (I think it's the second amendment.)

That's right. As long as guns get pried from somebody else's cold dead not-quite outlaw hands I'm all in favor of Jehovah and home-grown firepower myself.

oscuridad
08-28-2008, 09:55 PM
As long as they leave the 2nd Amendment alone, I'm fine. (I think it's the second amendment.)

wow, atheism to the right bear arms in 7 posts. that's impressive. i had no idea that packing heat was part of the atheist deal.

Sarpedon
08-28-2008, 10:00 PM
the right to resist is the most fundamental right. Without it, there would be no other rights.

Higgins
08-28-2008, 10:02 PM
wow, atheism to the right bear arms in 7 posts. that's impressive. i had no idea that packing heat was part of the atheist deal.

When God isn't your copilot, sometimes you have to learn to fly. Conversely, if Jehovah and the Continental Congress have not armed
you appropriately, sometimes you have to pry a gun out of the cold, dead fingers of some non-outlaw and get shooooooo weeeee ridin'....like say Slim Pickins in Dr. Strangelove or something....

Higgins
08-28-2008, 10:05 PM
the right to resist is the most fundamental right. Without it, there would be no other rights.

Exactly. Without the Yellow Emperor (also known as Saturn I think) there is no Mandate of Heaven.

Shadow_Ferret
08-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Pardon me if I don't have my amendments memorized, oh holier than thou sorts.

That's why you won't get athiests in the same room. We're even nasty to each other.

Jayswords
08-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Introducing the Pretty Boy Goons (http://ny.metro.us/metro/local/article/A_spike_in_crime_has_Williamsburg_wary/13499.html).

Sarpedon
08-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Huh? who was being nasty?

veinglory
08-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Frankly I find several of the posts on this thread to be apparent non sequitur and others to be bashing. I am going to split the thread out of deference to the original poster and in the hope it might work better this time.