PDA

View Full Version : Between....

maestrowork
08-28-2008, 06:45 PM
.... the Olympics and the national conventions, I haven't watched this much TV since the days of Must See TV.

Shadow_Ferret
08-28-2008, 06:48 PM
Must see TV? Wasn't that the slogan back in the 90s?

It's baseball season. I rarely watch much programming other than the Brewers when its baseball season.

So honestly, I couldnt' tell you what's on, what's in reruns, or anything.

I'm certainly not watching the *yawn* Democratic National Rah-Rah Session.

JLCwrites
08-28-2008, 06:51 PM
I am still trying to catch up on all the sleep I lost watching the Olympics.... (yawn)
We even recorded them, but the only time we could watch it was after the Turkettes were in bed.

DeleyanLee
08-28-2008, 06:53 PM
You mean there's something on besides Law & Order reruns on TNT and Mythbusters on Discovery? And you missed the fun of the Mythbusters addressing all the moon landing hoax stuff last night?

Shadow_Ferret
08-28-2008, 06:55 PM
You mean there's something on besides Law & Order reruns on TNT and Mythbusters on Discovery? And you missed the fun of the Mythbusters addressing all the moon landing hoax stuff last night?
It's DVRd, don't worry. We have the entire seasons of Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, and Ghost Hunters all DVRd waiting for us.

JoeEkaitis
08-28-2008, 07:05 PM
Nothing can tear me away from "No Reservations","Mythbusters" and "Dinner: Impossible".

Unique
08-28-2008, 09:38 PM
I haven't watched TV since Luke & Laura on General Hospital got married.

The first time.

alleycat
08-28-2008, 09:48 PM
I am still trying to catch up on all the sleep I lost watching the Olympics.... (yawn)
We even recorded them, but the only time we could watch it was after the Turkettes were in bed.
I recorded several hours of the 2004 Olympics. I was going to watch them later when I had the time. Uh, I still haven't watched them. Now I'm two Olympics behind.

Priene
08-28-2008, 11:49 PM
Maestrowork's avatar looks like Frank Lampard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Lampard).

Apropos of nothing, I know, but I just felt I had to say it.