PDA

View Full Version : I love dreams!

Cybernaught
08-26-2008, 08:17 PM
After not really having anything to write about for a month, last night I had a fantastic dream in an amazing world that is now going to be the basis of my next piece. Thankfully, the dream provided me with some interesting characters and a plot to work from. Now to make it coherent.

Tink
08-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Aww, good ole dreams. They can transport you anywhere, to anytime...and if you are lucky enough to remember them then you most likely have an interesting story to write about.
I remember a lot of my dreams and some of them have inspired immense inspiration in me. :)

Priene
08-26-2008, 08:27 PM
They can transport you anywhere, to anytime...

Unfortunately, most of my dreams transport me back to my years at secondary school, which I've got to say isn't my favourite destination.

Shadow_Ferret
08-26-2008, 08:29 PM
I had a dream about plucking chickens. Anyone wanna interpret that?

Tink
08-26-2008, 08:31 PM
I dream about the past too but most of my dreams are about places I have never been, seeing and interacting with people I have never met. I have dreamed of things that have actually came true as well.

Tink
08-26-2008, 08:32 PM
I had a dream about plucking chickens. Anyone wanna interpret that?
Were you wanting to eat chicken?

Pagey's_Girl
08-26-2008, 09:21 PM
I had a dream last night that I lost my car in the parking lot at work and (no joke) Jimmy Page was trying to help me find it.

Never mind that we have a 38-car lot with assigned spaces here....