ATTENTION: FISHERMEN (and Women)!

Southern_girl29

Registered
Reaction score
That reminds me of when we took our daughter fishing. She got tired of it, so my husband was using her pole and his. He caught more and bigger fish on her Barbie pole than he did on his own fancy rod and reel. The next time he went, he took it with him, even though his friends laughed at him.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
It looks like his fist is in the fish's mouth, maybe that explains the grimace.

Flasher guy WAS wearing panties, I don't see why the girls expected to show him theirs and not get to see his in return! Teases. :)

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
That's some fishing story. But I think what really happened is when the man saw that beast of a fish take the bait, he wrestled the Barbie outfit from his granddaughter, pushed her to the ground and sat on her until he brought the fish safely to shore. That's why you never hear of three year olds breaking fishing records when adults are around to reap the glory.

soleary

Registered
Reaction score
LMAO! Maybe he used the granddaughter as bait. She does look a bit damp :).

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
...Maybe he used the granddaughter as bait...
Could be, but from her size, it looks like she's cut out for larger game. She's a big three year old. I wonder if they have her age right. Also, her shorts are either too small or pulled up too high. Looks uncomfortable.

soleary

Registered
Reaction score
I wish I could put a laugh track on this response. I'm giggling like a school girl. Thanks :)

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I almost ended up with milk on my monitor. Does Frank know about this wonderful tackle?