• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Dark Fantasy beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Rose

Beware of the Thorns!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
roselemberg.net
I'd like to find one more beta for my dark fantasy novel.

Here's my tag line: a sadistic genius on a quest to save the world, as told by his slaves and enemies.

It's dark. It's decidedly kinky. It has GLBT relationships. There is no explicit sex and gore, though there certainly is sex. If you are offended by any of this, please don't volunteer to read.

I'd be happy to send the first chapter or a partial if you want to figure out if this is for you.

I'd like to find a person who reads relatively fast (a month is fine, beyond that not so much). The reason for this is that I am planning to tweak as my other readers return the manuscript, and some of them are very fast indeed.

Unfortunately I cannot reciprocate at the moment. I might be able to, later, but I cannot commit to another beta project right now. Again, if this is an issue, please do not contact me.

Thanks a lot!
Rose

Darklite

Registered
Reaction score
If you need any more betas, i'd be glad to help out. This novel sounds just up my street ;-) A first chapter would be good to look through first, before I commit to more

Status
Not open for further replies.