• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

need guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starwryder

Registered
Reaction score
I have written a book and gotten it published. I have already had some input from others on this site. I just need that one person who would point me in the right direction. I love to write and I would like it to be profitable, but how?
I have ideas and they are big. I think that the ideas are bigger than they should be. I know that I should start out small but I also know if I just sit on my hands, I could miss out on something big. Help me in my efforts.
Starwryder

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
Congrats on your accomplishments this far.

There are many folks here who would love to help you. Could you be a little more specific about what kind of advice you're seeking? Are you looking for information on promotion and marketing? Are you looking for freelance writing information? Do you hope to do more books?

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Mommie's right, Star. We'll need a little more information to be able to find you the best mentor.

Even the suggested genre of your ideas would help. Good luck, I hope we can find someone for you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.