I'm no quirk! I'm a quark with a strange flavor.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
I assume most would agree it is better to have a strange flavor than a strange smell. That is, unless you've got a fetish for funk.

Regardless of feticular preferences, I discovered I was a quark the moment they turned on the magnet. *insert theme song from The Twilight Zone* You DO know what I'm talking about.. don't you?

It's those darn fazizacysts.. I mean sizafists.. I Mean ..OH never mind! I haven't been able to say or spell physicist ever since they turned on the magnet.

In my insincere opinion, I think the Hadron Collider (aka the magnet) is responsible for breaking the occifer's freezer which caused Big Foot to defrost. I'll betcha that gave off a strange smell. OH, and that mutant pig lookin' thing that washed up on a beach somewhere. Poor thing probably got sucked off its own planet by a black hole when they turned on the magnet.

I know all about those black holes now. Just a few days ago I was in the laundry room of my home when suddenly .... BLAM!! .... a black hole exploded forth from my dryer and sucked me right out of my socks!! It was then I received my quarkish revelation from God, the Particle or the God particle or whatever. I was soo freaked out by the boson I involuntarily gestured with a gangsta hand sign and said, "What up Higgs." - *shakes head in self disgust* - What can I say. It was a shock impromptu speech reaction to the experience. Well, at least I didn't soil myself.

I don't think there are any more rogue holes to worry about. Rogue hos maybe, but, that's a different story.

Insincerely Sincere,
Gehanna the Quark

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
:eek: How did you know I've been eating brownies?!? LOL!! I used Pillsbury Funfetti brownie mix. They're good. :D

Sincerely,
Gehanna

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Lotto numbers. Think numbers for me please Dawno cause Boson knows, I'll never get rich from writing. :D

Hiya Judg. It was a seizure, I think. A polarity aftershock.

Senileariously Yours,
Gehehehanna

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You DO know what I'm talking about.. don't you?

Oh, hell the yeah!

I get slammed in electric eye doors, mess up scanners at Wal-Mart and the grocery, can't wear wind-up watches ....

Do you have any brownies left w/o the sprinkles? They get caught in my teeth.