Craigslist: Is Someone Looking for You?

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
For no particular reason, I browsed my city's Craigslist for Men Seeking Women this morning. Maybe I'd find the perfect guy for The Kid (our daughter, 23 and freshly available).

What a wealth of odd characters!
  • A man who hoped to meet a very pretty black woman who was completely bald but wore a variety of wigs
  • An all-caps bad speller who said women who would not state their weights in their replies, or women who mentioned his spelling, would receive no reply
  • A medical resident who sought an educated, articulate woman for wine, ethnic cuisine, classical concerts, and domination, including foot worship (his, of hers)
  • A guy who didn't care what the woman looked like or how old she was, so long as she wore full dentures
My list could have gone on much longer, but these were today's highlights. I'd expected dumb clucks who sought someone to bop. There were plenty of those, and very few pictures, but the ones seeking the perfect fetish partner, in language which was careful not to violate the rules, cracked me up.

So check out your city's Craigslist--what funny requirements are listed for potential partners? Share the choicest here, remembering we have younger members.

Maryn, who feels so normal now

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
omg, there's one in mine titled "I want to check you for ticks."

wow. Lots of scummy married guys looking for a little on the side, too. Bleh. And one was quite an 'orator' if ya know what I mean. One was a very romantic ad, lots of stuff about dinner and romance and lalala...ended with "Must be White or Vietnamese, ONLY!!!!" lol.

One guy wants a feedee...a woman who is interested in stuffing her craw until she blows up like a whale so he can give her all the large-lovin she needs.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
craigslist is awesome!

that's where i found tot!

:hi:

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
This would make a great short story. Woman meets up with married guy only to find out it's her husband. :roll: Thanks for the idea. :Thumbs:
If you like Pina Coladas, gettin caught in the rain, if you're not into yoga....

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
craigslist is awesome!

that's where i found tot!

:hi:
:roll: Yes, I was listed under unique, exotic animals.

If you like Pina Coladas, gettin caught in the rain, if you're not into yoga....
If you like making love at midnight... yada yada, yada yada. :)

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
highly dangerous
handle with care
bites scratches
(and if you're lucky)
pulls hair

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
  • A man who hoped to meet a very pretty black woman who was completely bald but wore a variety of wigs
  • An all-caps bad speller who said women who would not state their weights in their replies, or women who mentioned his spelling, would receive no reply
  • A medical resident who sought an educated, articulate woman for wine, ethnic cuisine, classical concerts, and domination, including foot worship (his, of hers)
  • A guy who didn't care what the woman looked like or how old she was, so long as she wore full dentures
I DO NOT APRESJHIATE HOW YOU SINGLES OUT MY ADS FOR CRITISISM.

-Derek

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This would make a great short story. Woman meets up with married guy only to find out it's her husband. :roll: Thanks for the idea. :Thumbs:

Isn't that the Pina colada song?

He places a personal ad and his wife answers it.

Oops didn't see Sara's post

Last edited:

Lyra Jean

Two years old now.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
beyondtourism.wordpress.com
One man states he is looking for someone real and to not ask him to join a different site to prove that he is a real person.
----

Two bi-males who are looking for a chick. They know how to use their tongues.

----

If you like French men this guy has a relative coming from out of town and can't entertain him all the time. So I'm guessing he needs a person to help keep him entertained. Clubbing anyone.
----

One guy who recently moved back to Sarasota. All his old hangouts are gone and all his friends are married or getting old. Help him have some fun.

----
One more, found a guy who is looking for another X-Files fan. A different guy who wants to help a woman get a boob job. A third guy who is willing to support you if you move out to his house in the country. You'll get your bedroom and bathroom.

Last edited:

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can honestly say I've never ever looked at craigslist and really have no idea what its for, but now I'm glad I didn't waste my time.
Shadow, only the Personals section is icky. The rest is really quite wonderful. Where I live, it's taken the place of the newspaper's classified section for a lot of people, especially those under 40. It's where you look first to rent an apartment, buy used furniture, or (and this is great) find free stuff for the taking away. So don't let this post dissuade you from checking it out.

Maryn, whose kid got a lovely mahogany dresser for $60 off Craigslist.

joyce

I'm really shy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsfromthecave.blogspot.com
Check out the men seeking men section, if you want a real laugh! A girlfriend of mine actually posted an ad on their site looking for a boyfriend. She said she received so many replies from creepy men. I think I'd rather be single.

Judg

DISENCHANTED coming soon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
janetursel.com
Something very similar actually happened, in Poland, I think. A guy goes to the local brothel and finds out he's paid money to spend time with his wife.

The marriage did not survive.

WriteKnight

Arranger Of Disorder
Registered
Reaction score
30,000 light years from Galactic Central Point.
Craigslist is where I buy used video gear, find potential shooting gigs, hunt for apartments - and get a good laugh from the personals.

But I live in the San Francisco Area. NO PLACE ELSE can top our 'personals' section. Doesn't matter which area you're looking at, w4m, m4w, mm4mm, wwwww4wmwmw, whatever - We've got the kinkiest listings in the U.S.

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"I LEAVE THE SEAT DOWN....LOL! - 30 Yes, I leave the seat down...after several years of marriage..you tend to learn that more argument are over a SEAT than $$$$, sex, etc..LOL! So I LEAVE it down! With that said.. "

-----------
"Young Democrat seeks trumpet-playing Obama girl"

-------

"just good ole boy - (he had pics to prove it.)
well lets see if you just want a night of playing and fun im your man"

----

Still some of them were nice, too.

Last edited:

Beach Bunny

The Provocative One
Registered
Reaction score

If you like making love at midnight... yada yada, yada yada. :)

Isn't that the Pina colada song?

He places a personal ad and his wife answers it.

I think the real name is "Escape" but don't ask me why I'd know that.

Eascape (also known as The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes brought to you by youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXrhWAYog7g&feature=related :D