Do You Like Your Partner Hairy or Hairless

joyce

I'm really shy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsfromthecave.blogspot.com
My daughter who is 24 and I, have total different ideas on what makes a man sexy. I went to High School in the 70's, so hair was in. Yes, I had super big 80's hair too. She likes guys with short hair, no facial hair, and smooth chested. I don't mind a little length to a mans hair, love facial hair and adore a hairy chest. Put all that hair into a pair of jeans..........well, let's not go there:D. My husband is part American Indian, so there goes the chest hair but I've got my mustache!

I was wondering, do you girls prefer hair or no hair on your man.

Mandy-Jane

venturing ever further into the unknown
Registered
Reaction score
I will complete a play this year! I will!
I can't stand facial hair. Don't really know why, but it just does not appeal to me. My husband knows that if he goes more than 4 days without shaving, he's flat out getting so much as a kiss from me.

I also like men with long hair, but short is very nice too.

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Loooooove long head hair, hate chest and body hair, and although facial hair can look nice, I never like getting kissed by it. ICK!

joyce

I'm really shy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I can't stand facial hair. Don't really know why, but it just does not appeal to me. My husband knows that if he goes more than 4 days without shaving, he's flat out getting so much as a kiss from me.

I also like men with long hair, but short is very nice too.

LOL My hubby only needs to shave about twice a week. What he looks like after four days is what most men probably look like after one.

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
I am a hairy beast. The only place on my body that doesn't have some sort of hair is my back.

Most girls say they hate hairy guys, but once they get to know me they love that about me. :)

czjaba

dreaming of the day...
Registered
Reaction score
My husband has long blonde wavy hair. I like it ike that. He keeps a mustache and a goatee with an earring and eyebrow piercing. I call him my sexy hoodlum. :D

Clair Dickson

A dark core to every cloud
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bofexler.blogspot.com
I like goatees, if they're nice. Long hair is good, but I'm okay with short hair too. I accept chest hair, tummy hair, and arm hair. (Though, truth is, my arm hair is darker and longer than hubby's... lucky me.)

Hubby is not "forbiden" to grow a beard, but he is fully aware of the consequences if he goes too long without shaving. Though, he's one of those guys that, by evening, it looks like he didn't shave at all. Which is amusing only because he totally does not look like a "manly" man. (Which is fine-- he might fight me for the head of the house if he was. ;-)

I cannot stand beards or mustaches. Yech. The only ones I have seen that looked any good were some of the mustaches from, like, the 1860s.

I keep trying to get hubby to shave his nethers, telling him if he will, I will. He just laughs.

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
I draw the line when it starts at the bottom's bottom, works its way up and around the shoulders then back down. Hair is fine. Pelt is off-putting.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure, joyce. Please bring George Clooney over to me, so I can judge whether I like him hairy or hairless. I want to be fair in my assessment. Mr. Susie, definitely a little hairy.
:)

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
That's nice ray, but it won't get you layed here............ lol

joyce

I'm really shy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
BTW- shaving the surroundings makes other things look bigger.

:roll:
I just love the education I receive around this place!

I can't imagine just because the guy was hairless but hot, I'd turn him down. Well, I guess I'd have to turn him down now cause I'm married.

Last edited:

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
MessinWithSasquatch_2-full.jpg

MMmmmm. Sexay!

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Love long, long, long hair, but then I'm a child of the sixties. Mr. Bard has to keep his short for the job and I'm okay with that - don't want him getting his hair caught in heavy machinery and ending up with no hubby!

I'm not too fussy on facial hair even though Mr. Bard has a beard and moustache. But, hey, he doesn't tell me what to do with my hair, I don't tell him what to do with his beard.

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
I love long hair on a man's head. I think it's like a Samson thing--powerful.

My husband is bald though, and I wouldn't change a hair on his head (so to speak). To caress your bald man's head is sooooo sexy.

threedogpeople

This is my BEST side!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
threedogpeople.blogspot.com
Hairy chest, yumm.

NO facial hair; it's creepy, feels like sand paper and can scrub off the fragile skin in delicate places. Back hair is a turn off; ditto on ear hair (yuck, shudder)

Other places (head, sideburns, etc.) well groomed, please.