What's your creativity?

What's your creativity? (Take the quiz!)

• Total voters

kaolin

poemranker alumnus
Registered
Reaction score
Website
erif.org
If you're looking for a moment to kill, try our "What's your creativity?" quiz :)

skyfalling.jpg
whatif.jpg
h2o.jpg
bahhumbug.jpg

Deccydiva

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
This is me. Strangely, or maybe not, this is the image that appealed to me the most before I realised I had to do the test!:)

whatif.jpg
"What if?" creativity: You're creative, but not weird or creepy. Well, at least not usually. Odds are you have your moments of both, but on the whole you live a pretty normal life and see your forays into your imagination as either a hobby or a profession, but not a way of living.

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
"THE SKY IS FALLING!" creativity: You're just...out there. Either you live in a world where up is down, the sky is green, and chickens are pleasant little creatures, or there's something seriously wrong with you. Then again, perhaps there's just something seriously wrong with the rest of us and you're the only one that really gets how things should be.

Well that was obvious :)

kaolin

poemranker alumnus
Registered
Reaction score
Website
erif.org
Well that was obvious :)

I don't know, it's a rare quiz that can peg the obvious. ;) :)

I think that puts you in the top 10th percentile.

I don't know if it's the demographic or just the fact that most people tend towards some sort of "normal", but "What if?" is the winner by a longshot. Followed by H20, then THE SKY IS FALLING, with Bah Humbug being gotten by less than one percent so far (and I'm not sure if that's because that was their "actual" result or they were really trying for it to see what would happen). :)

Last edited:

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen..." creativity: Your creativity is more...well, logic. You're more into the tried and true, the what-you-see-is-what-you-get. You have a bright future ahead of you involving khakis and tweed. That is, if you haven't already progressed that far.

Well, now I know why I have such trouble. :(

kaolin

poemranker alumnus
Registered
Reaction score
Website
erif.org
"Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen..." creativity: Your creativity is more...well, logic. You're more into the tried and true, the what-you-see-is-what-you-get. You have a bright future ahead of you involving khakis and tweed. That is, if you haven't already progressed that far.

I don't know, I'd hazard Arthur C. Clarke would have gotten a similar result--there's a lot that can be done from there. :)

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know, I'd hazard Arthur C. Clarke would have gotten a similar result--there's a lot that can be done from there. :)

:D

But I am no Arthur C. Clarke, that's for sure! :roll:

Thanks, though.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com

That explains a lot. I'm just uber geeky.

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score

Don't feel bad Cranks! I am a rushing waterfall too. :)

Logic was also where I scored the highest during my IQ test.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Thanks, Turkey. :)

I felt bad for a little bit, but since then, I've been trying to think of ways to turn that into an advantage.

:D

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I'm The Sky is Falling.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
What if
"What if?" creativity: You're creative, but not weird or creepy. Well, at least not usually. Odds are you have your moments of both, but on the whole you live a pretty normal life and see your forays into your imagination as either a hobby or a profession, but not a way of living.

MsK

Registered
Reaction score

Me too. :)

Not a bad group to be in from what I've seen here.

Shweta

Sick and absent
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shwetanarayan.org
I'm a what if according to the test, but I far prefer THE SKY IS FALLING! Which means, perhaps, that I want to be weirder than I am.

kaolin

poemranker alumnus
Registered
Reaction score
Website
erif.org
I'm a what if according to the test, but I far prefer THE SKY IS FALLING! Which means, perhaps, that I want to be weirder than I am.

:heh: depends on my mood, some days. I think people think I'm weirder than I am... which makes me think I should be writing more (there's a particular story I'd like to finish that I'd completely forgotten about until I said that).
A war between comprehensible/functional and interesting?

Shweta

Sick and absent
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shwetanarayan.org
:heh: depends on my mood, some days. I think people think I'm weirder than I am... which makes me think I should be writing more (there's a particular story I'd like to finish that I'd completely forgotten about until I said that).
A war between comprehensible/functional and interesting?
So write more already! Better yet, hop on irc and come word war with me now :D

kaolin

poemranker alumnus
Registered
Reaction score
Website
erif.org
So write more already! Better yet, hop on irc and come word war with me now :D

Damn you, I'm trying to get to work. But this thread is too much fun ;) And then dinner in ... well, about an hour ago. Not sure what happened to that.

Would you believe I wrote a poem recently? A couple, actually. One that might be decent enough for SH? Fingers crossed...

CBumpkin

I can do this...
Registered
Reaction score
Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen..." creativity: Your creativity is more...well, logic. You're more into the tried and true, the what-you-see-is-what-you-get. You have a bright future ahead of you involving khakis and tweed. That is, if you haven't already progressed that far.

I'm all about the log cabin...

Shweta

Sick and absent
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shwetanarayan.org
I'm all about the log cabin too, but dunno what it has to do with logic. In my head it's the snug little attempt to pretend the elements aren't out there trying to kill you :)

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
"What if?" creativity: You're creative, but not weird or creepy. Well, at least not usually. Odds are you have your moments of both, but on the whole you live a pretty normal life and see your forays into your imagination as either a hobby or a profession, but not a way of living."
Hmm, not what I thought. I'd hoped for a more creative answer, such as "bagels" or "frankincense."
Bah, Humbug.

I liked the black and white moonlight photo best.

Last edited:

RLB

bundled
Registered
Reaction score
"What if" here.

Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers

How is that not one of the greatest combinations of words in the English language?