PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Sign?

reigningcatsndogs
08-09-2008, 10:28 PM
We seem to have a ton of Leo's around here. Poll coming (maybe, cause I've never done one before and will probably screw it up many times before it gets posted:Shrug:)

Famous Leos include:
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Napoleon Bonaparte, Mae West, Robert deNiro, Andy Warhol, Mike Jagger, Lucille Ball, Mata Hari, Davey Crockett

FAMOUS LEO WRITERS INCLUDE: Robert Graves, Alexandre Dumas, George B. Shaw, Andre Maurois, Aldous Huxley, Emily Bronte, Herman Melville, Percy B. Shelly, G. Demaupassant, Alfred Tennyson, Sir Ian Fleming, Alex Haley, Edna Ferber

jannawrites
08-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Scorpio here. :hi:

Xyrventalagn
08-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Cancer.

Williebee
08-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Slippery When Wet.

Round John Virgin
08-09-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm pretty sure I was born under the sign of Feces.

robeiae
08-09-2008, 10:47 PM
What's Your Sign?

http://pinkherring.typepad.com/weblog/images/2007/08/21/sign_asshole_3.jpg

jennifer75
08-09-2008, 10:54 PM
I'm a Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo I roar when I want....I strut my little self along the sidewalk, oh yea along the sidewalk...

I'm a Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo I roar when I want...I strut my little Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering and at times Dogmatic and intolerant self down the sidewalk, oh yea down the sidewalk....

I'm a Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo I roar when I want.....you can take your little I'll do anything safely, day-to-day living, small-minded , penny-pinching and mean spirited self to the zoohoo...yea to the zoohoooo....

I'm a Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo I roar when I want....you better appreciate my Generous and warmhearted, Creative and enthusiastic, Broad-minded and expansive, Faithful and loving self oh yea you bettuh yea you bettuh....

Thank you and good night.

maestrowork
08-09-2008, 10:59 PM
I can't decide.

MsK
08-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Libra/Scorpio Cusp
I'm probably more of a Libra, but I know when to kick the Scorpio traits in if necessary. :D

Deccydiva
08-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Aquarius - and a Type 4 personality.:gone:
There's really no hope for me at all! :e2paperba

regdog
08-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Virgo on the Leo Cusp
Basically a bossy-control freak-know it all-perfectionist.

But it's not as bad as it sounds I'm not that much of a bossy know it all I just have better ideas than other people. :roll:

talps
08-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Let's go, Geminis! We've got some catching up to do!

Cranky
08-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Pretty solid Scorpio here. :D

donroc
08-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Cancer, Scorpio Ascendant, Leo Midheaven.

Years ago, I read one astrologer who claimed the ascendant sign was the real you and the sun sign the external you, which may indeed explain contradictions in personality and behavior vis=avis the sun sign.

Jersey Chick
08-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Scorpio, though I do have some Sagittarian influences as well... :D

joyce
08-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Taurus all the way!

Seaclusion
08-10-2008, 12:35 AM
Taurus all the way!

I drove a Ford once too.

Richard

Myasandar
08-10-2008, 12:46 AM
I'm a stubborn old Taurus - down to earth hothead! I'm also born in the year of the Ox - double bovine!

benbradley
08-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Hi, my name's Ben, and I'm a grateful recovering alcoholic.

Oops, wrong room...

Oberon
08-10-2008, 01:11 AM
I wield a bow and arrow, but I'm a horse's ass.

nerds
08-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Scorpio.

some Scorp writers -

Robert Louis Stevenson
Stephen Crane
Dylan Thomas
Edward Trelawney
Will Durant
Albert Camus
Herman Mankiewicz
James Jones
Carl Sagan
Margaret Atwood
Michael Crichton
Neil Young
Fran Lebowitz
P. J. O'Rourke
Neil Gaiman

et al, etc.

rhymegirl
08-10-2008, 01:26 AM
What's your sign?

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/rhymegirl/dangerous_curves_sign.jpg

EriRae
08-10-2008, 01:36 AM
Gemini. Does that mean I get to pick two other signs?

C.bronco
08-10-2008, 01:41 AM
SLOW CHILDREN AT PLAY

Susie
08-10-2008, 02:21 AM
I'm a pisces.

tjwriter
08-10-2008, 02:26 AM
I'm an aquarius as is my daughter. I'm married to a Gemini and due to give birth to a Sagittarius later this year.

maxmordon
08-10-2008, 03:01 AM
Aquarius.

CACTUSWENDY
08-10-2008, 03:53 AM
Capricorn

Determined, single-minded, directed, serious, productive, competitive, ambitious, patient, industrious, tenacious, conservative, strong, planning, a natural leader, self-disciplined, cool, reserved, dignified, authoritative, organized, goal-oriented, workaholic, responsible, relentless, traditional, goal-oriented, but can be rigid, egocentric, opportunistic, ruthless, thrifty, stingy, pessimistic, repressed.

Famous Capricorns:Edgar Allen Poe, Cary Grant, Clara Barton, Henri Matisse, Henry Miller, Nicholas Cage, Stephen Hawking, David Bowie, Mao Tse Tung, Mary TYler Moore, Joan Baez, Carlos Casteneda, Albert Schweitzer, Jim Carrey, Louis Pasteur, Muhammad Ali, Humphrey Bogart, Isaac Newton, Joan of Arc, Benjamin Franklin, Martin Luther King Jr., Richard Nixon, Elvis Presley

eveningstar
08-10-2008, 03:59 AM
Cancer, with a Leo moon and Taurus rising.

darrtwish
08-10-2008, 04:27 AM
Pisces, and a pretty much stereotypical one at that too.

Ol' 61
08-10-2008, 04:35 AM
I am Aquarius, the water-bearer. My husband is Pisces, the fish. He needs me!

I have the same birthday at Wayne Gretzky, Eddie van Halen, Douglas MacArthur, and Paul Newman. Gretzky and I were born in the same year in the same country. Different provinces though. And I can't skate my way out of a paper bag! I also can't play the guitar, but I could probably act. I keep returning, though, just like Doug...

MattW
08-10-2008, 04:35 AM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1669/1609/1600/this-sign-has-sharp-edges.jpg

Appalachian Writer
08-10-2008, 05:34 AM
I'm a Taurus, born in the year of the snake....hssss.

BenPanced
08-10-2008, 08:15 AM
NO SMOKING

Scorpio

BardSkye
08-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Taurus, Year of the Rat

I saw a sign yesterday that read: "So-and-So's Maternity Shop. Deliveries at rear."

Sorry to blow smoke in your eyes, Ben.

Jo
08-10-2008, 08:22 AM
Virgin.

Joycecwilliams
08-10-2008, 08:33 AM
Aquarius... when the moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars.. :)

Aquarians are good creators and inventors. Most have scientific minds, suited for physics, chemistry, technical writing, work with computers, or the writing of science or speculative fiction. They usually have an interest in outer space, the possibility of life on other planets or anything futuristic. Many also have an interest in the occult and other paranormal or unexplained phenomena.
Extroverted and Experimental

Aquarius people are experimental sensation seekers and may get into trouble as a result. They love trying new things and constantly seek out novelty and change. This is a sign in need of constant intellectual stimulation. Aquarians tend to have a wide circle of acquaintances rather than spending time with just a few close friends and family members. They usually prefer to socialize and work within diverse groups rather than alone or in simple partnerships.
A Love of Debate

Despite a stubborn streak, Aquarians are more open than most to listening to and thinking about the ideas of others. While they are not at all combative or aggressive, they love to give their intellect a good workout with a worthy opponent in an intellectual debate.

Most Aquarians value intelligence and inventiveness over physical appearance and surface style. Lacking in prejudice, they tend to have friends of widely varying ages, cultural backgrounds and personality types.
Technological Aptitude

Aquarians fear boredom and need constant interaction with both people and machines. Most love modern technology, including computers, video games and gadgets. Aquarians usually have a talent for learning new gadgets, and tend to collect as many as possible. Most collect a variety of other unusual things as well, and these eclectic collections often end up strewn haphazardly around the house in an order that only the Aquarian can understand.
Generous and Bad with Money

Aquarians are very helpful, to the point of selflessness in some cases. An Aquarian will give his or her last $10 to someone in need. Aquarians are just as likely to help a complete stranger as friends or family members. They rarely discriminate against anyone and are generous to a fault. As a result, they have trouble saving money unless the ascendant falls in an earth or water sign. They tend to spend their cash as soon as they get it.
Humanitarian Leanings

Aquarians have a desire to do something on behalf of the world that will help those in need or suffering from oppression. They also have a strong sense of fairness, and tend to identify with those who are ostracized, oppressed, left out or persecuted for having beliefs different from the mainstream. Aquarians are extremely tolerant of the quirks, idiosyncrasies and strange beliefs of others, and are perfectly willing to stick up for unpopular viewpoints, ideologies or individuals if they feel that there is merit to them.
Tactless and Rebellious

Aquarians are rarely purposefully cruel but their tactlessness and emotional obliviousness combined with their natural contrariness can be upsetting to more sensitive individuals. There is also a strong streak of anarchy to the Aquarian personality. Aquarians are rebellious and freedom loving, causing them to reject any form of authority. The positive side of this drive to question authority and established orders can manifest as a tendency stick up for the underdog, protest injustice, get involved in causes and humanitarian activities, and even work to overthrow oppressive governments and institutions. This zealous love of democracy and freedom spills over into their interpersonal affairs – Aquarians will not tolerate anyone who seeks to possess or restrain them. Relationships with severely jealous types are usually doomed to failure.
Independent and Friendly

Aquarians are independent, friendly, progressive, open-minded and idealistic. These traits, combined with their rationality and logic, ensure that despite their unpredictable natures, they can act as stabilizing forces for those around them. Aquarians are rarely frightened or anxious and they tend to be confident and cheerful most of the time.

Mom'sWrite
08-10-2008, 09:51 AM
Taurus, we love love and hate hate.

Deccydiva
08-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Aquarius... when the moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars.. :)

Aquarians are good creators and inventors. Most have scientific minds, suited for physics, chemistry, technical writing, work with computers, or the writing of science or speculative fiction. They usually have an interest in outer space, the possibility of life on other planets or anything futuristic. Many also have an interest in the occult and other paranormal or unexplained phenomena.
Extroverted and Experimental

Aquarius people are experimental sensation seekers and may get into trouble as a result. They love trying new things and constantly seek out novelty and change. This is a sign in need of constant intellectual stimulation. Aquarians tend to have a wide circle of acquaintances rather than spending time with just a few close friends and family members. They usually prefer to socialize and work within diverse groups rather than alone or in simple partnerships.
A Love of Debate

Despite a stubborn streak, Aquarians are more open than most to listening to and thinking about the ideas of others. While they are not at all combative or aggressive, they love to give their intellect a good workout with a worthy opponent in an intellectual debate.

Most Aquarians value intelligence and inventiveness over physical appearance and surface style. Lacking in prejudice, they tend to have friends of widely varying ages, cultural backgrounds and personality types.
Technological Aptitude

Aquarians fear boredom and need constant interaction with both people and machines. Most love modern technology, including computers, video games and gadgets. Aquarians usually have a talent for learning new gadgets, and tend to collect as many as possible. Most collect a variety of other unusual things as well, and these eclectic collections often end up strewn haphazardly around the house in an order that only the Aquarian can understand.
Generous and Bad with Money

Aquarians are very helpful, to the point of selflessness in some cases. An Aquarian will give his or her last $10 to someone in need. Aquarians are just as likely to help a complete stranger as friends or family members. They rarely discriminate against anyone and are generous to a fault. As a result, they have trouble saving money unless the ascendant falls in an earth or water sign. They tend to spend their cash as soon as they get it.
Humanitarian Leanings

Aquarians have a desire to do something on behalf of the world that will help those in need or suffering from oppression. They also have a strong sense of fairness, and tend to identify with those who are ostracized, oppressed, left out or persecuted for having beliefs different from the mainstream. Aquarians are extremely tolerant of the quirks, idiosyncrasies and strange beliefs of others, and are perfectly willing to stick up for unpopular viewpoints, ideologies or individuals if they feel that there is merit to them.
Tactless and Rebellious

Aquarians are rarely purposefully cruel but their tactlessness and emotional obliviousness combined with their natural contrariness can be upsetting to more sensitive individuals. There is also a strong streak of anarchy to the Aquarian personality. Aquarians are rebellious and freedom loving, causing them to reject any form of authority. The positive side of this drive to question authority and established orders can manifest as a tendency stick up for the underdog, protest injustice, get involved in causes and humanitarian activities, and even work to overthrow oppressive governments and institutions. This zealous love of democracy and freedom spills over into their interpersonal affairs Aquarians will not tolerate anyone who seeks to possess or restrain them. Relationships with severely jealous types are usually doomed to failure.
Independent and Friendly

Aquarians are independent, friendly, progressive, open-minded and idealistic. These traits, combined with their rationality and logic, ensure that despite their unpredictable natures, they can act as stabilizing forces for those around them. Aquarians are rarely frightened or anxious and they tend to be confident and cheerful most of the time.

yep, spot on! I see we're joint second, currently.

threedogpeople
08-10-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm a Cancer, born in the .........

Year of the Dog (what a surprise!).

P.H.Delarran
08-10-2008, 12:05 PM
hmmm, Sagittarians sure aren't making much of a show here....but really, for me- a yield sign.
you don't really need a visual now, do you?

Priene
08-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Ophiuchus

Mr Flibble
08-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Taurus. You can tell can't you?

http://forum-images.hardware.fr/images/perso/jibbi.gif

Jill
08-10-2008, 02:26 PM
I'm a Taurus, born in the year of the snake....hssss.

Me too - does that mean we're twins?

Unique
08-10-2008, 03:04 PM
No Soliciting

Capricorn.
A Capricorn on the cusp of Sagitarius. Are there any writers that are Capricorn? :(

CEOs and dictators, sure - but famous writers? I've often wondered. Double :(

Edgar Allen Poe,
Carlos Casteneda
Joan of Arc

^^^This isn't comforting. ^^^^

Benjamin Franklin<<<this is.
Martin Luther King Jr.<<<Martin was a way cool guy. But think of what happened to him.
Oh, it's too early to think about this. :cry:

SpookyWriter
08-10-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm not sure I want to see what's behind his sign.

http://markontheworld.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/the-end.jpg

Disa
08-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Pisces, the Year of the Dog..

My birthday is the same as Johnny Cash \m/

I thought he was cool even when I was 6.

jgold
08-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Sagittarius, on the cusp with Scorpio.

But the people who claim to know this stuff say I'm a Scorpio.

Tink
08-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Cancer.

mab
08-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Another Scorpio- we're well in the lead here!

nerds
08-10-2008, 06:29 PM
I'm not sure I want to see what's behind his sign.

http://markontheworld.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/the-end.jpg

For the sake of truth in advertising, shouldn't he be facing backwards?

nerds
08-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Are there any writers that are Capricorn?

cheer up - there's Charles Osgood, whose writing is charming.

E.M. Forster
Andy Rooney
Graham Chapman
Isaac Asimov
Moliere
Kipling
Simone de Beauvior
Stephen Hawking

et al, etc.

:)

Cranky
08-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Cancer, with a Leo moon and Taurus rising.

How on earth do you find out those aspect thingys? All I know is that I'm a Scorpio, and I was born in the year of the Rabbit.

*confused*

smoothseas
08-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Taraus

and birthed in the year of the Tiger...

Pike
08-10-2008, 06:56 PM
"I blinked and answered Neon, I thought I'd blow her mind." From the Existensial Blues.

Libra. A scene stealing, half-baked ham, showboating socializer - or at least I thought I was.

wyntermoon
08-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Gemini here to REPRESENT!

Horoscope in my sigline provided by our own Plaidearthworm. :D

Jill
08-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Another Scorpio- we're well in the lead here!
Only just - we Taureans not far behind ...

StoryG27
08-10-2008, 08:07 PM
And here I come to bump my fellow Scorpios into the lead again. :D

Haggis
08-10-2008, 08:08 PM
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o15/Damnhaggis/119197856_fbc73ae2c7.jpg

StoryG27
08-10-2008, 08:14 PM
You're welcome. It's the least I could do.

Lyra Jean
08-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Libra born in the year of the Sheep.

I was told that a Libra is not well balanced but more like a donkey standing between two piles of hay and starves to death because it doesn't know which pile to eat first.

We seek balance in our lives but that doesn't mean we get it.

Perks
08-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Lots of Scorpios, I see. I've had more important Scorpios in my life than any other sign.

I can't say I believe in it even a little bit, but I do like organizing things, so the zodiac soothes my autistic tendencies.

Cranky
08-10-2008, 08:52 PM
You're welcome. It's the least I could do.

Us Scorpios gotta stick together. :D

nerds
08-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Us Scorpios gotta stick together. :D

that's what your block of cheese is for, yes?

Cranky
08-10-2008, 08:58 PM
that's what your block of cheese is for, yes?

Bait? :roll:

Pike
08-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Libra born in the year of the Sheep.

I was told that a Libra is not well balanced but more like a donkey standing between two piles of hay and starves to death because it doesn't know which pile to eat first.

We seek balance in our lives but that doesn't mean we get it.

Christopher Reeve, famous Libran, told a story about a skiing accident he had that proved his status in the libran hierarchy. He was hurtling towards a large tree and unable to slow down. He had a clear avenue to both the right and left of the tree but befiore he could decice he slammed into it.

Sums it up right there.

reigningcatsndogs
08-10-2008, 09:52 PM
I don't understand. :Shrug:We Leo's are supposed to be cleaning up on this poll.

JLCwrites
08-10-2008, 09:56 PM
When I saw my sign (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96jFtzVa80A).. it opened up my eyes.

willfulone
08-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon

Cranky
08-10-2008, 10:19 PM
When I saw my sign (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96jFtzVa80A).. it opened up my eyes.

OMG. I'm not clicking, but something tells me that link goes to an Ace of Base song.

I cannot believe I know that. *facepalm*

EriRae
08-10-2008, 10:23 PM
I don't understand. :Shrug:We Leo's are supposed to be cleaning up on this poll.

Makes sense it's the scorpios: silent stingers. They don't brag about their birthdays like the lions do... :D

rhymegirl
08-10-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm sad to see Aries in the minority. Where are all you Rams????

nerds
08-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Makes sense it's the scorpios: silent stingers. They don't brag about their birthdays like the lions do... :D

LOL. Some truth to that in my experience. I was heavily involved with a textbook Leo back in the day and he to this day throws himself a monster birthday party every year. :D

Beach Bunny
08-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Aquarius and a Water Tiger ...

This is not really "my" sign, but I thought it might apply to someone around here:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dolphindancer/Moose_warning_sign.jpg

Cranky
08-10-2008, 10:44 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting a little scared! :scared:

http://www.no-pest.com/EmpScorp.jpg

You should be. Mwhahahahahahaha-ack! *coughchokesputter*

Yeah.

Ali B
08-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Sagittarius, on the cusp with Scorpio, though people say I'm totally Sag.

StoryG27
08-11-2008, 02:18 AM
Hubby said he saw a HUGE scorpion right outside where he sleeps, and he said it actually made him smile because it made him think of me.

Ahhhh, isn't that sweet, a scary, poisonous, aggressive, little arachnid made him think of me. No, seriously, it is sweet. :D

SpookyWriter
08-11-2008, 02:19 AM
Hubby said he saw a HUGE scorpion right outside where he sleeps, and he said it actually made him smile because it made him think of me.

Ahhhh, isn't that sweet, a scary, poisonous, aggressive, little arachnid made him think of me. No, seriously, it is sweet. :DBite me. :D

StoryG27
08-11-2008, 02:31 AM
I don't bite. I sting.

Chumplet
08-11-2008, 04:19 AM
Me and my other me are Gemini.

stormie
08-11-2008, 04:21 AM
FAMOUS LEO WRITERS INCLUDE: Robert Graves, Alexandre Dumas, George B. Shaw, Andre Maurois, Aldous Huxley, Emily Bronte, Herman Melville, Percy B. Shelly, G. Demaupassant, Alfred Tennyson, Sir Ian Fleming, Alex Haley, Edna Ferber
^^Uh, Mary? You forgot me.^^
I'm a Leo, I'm a writer, and I'm famous for storms.

Rolling Thunder
08-11-2008, 04:29 AM
I'm a virgin. ;)

reigningcatsndogs
08-11-2008, 04:40 AM
Sagittarius, on the cusp with Scorpio, though people say I'm totally Sag.

I'm a Leo, but people say I totally sag too. :D

**gets out duct tape to help hold ladies in place**

Siddow
08-11-2008, 04:42 AM
I'm a virgin. ;)

I think you can blame that on your old sparkly nipple avatar.

Your current one isn't helping either.

Seaclusion
08-11-2008, 04:43 AM
I'm a virgin. ;)

I sorta thought this stuff was a lot of hooey, but now I'm sure of it.

Richard

goatmam
08-13-2008, 08:32 PM
I'm a leo here and this is my month!

SLThomas
08-18-2008, 11:25 AM
Aries with a Cancer rising and a moon in Capricorn here.

I notice that my "Aries-ness" is tamer as I grow older.

ErylRavenwell
08-18-2008, 01:10 PM
Capricorn

Determined, single-minded, directed, serious, productive, competitive, ambitious, patient, industrious, tenacious, conservative, strong, planning, a natural leader, self-disciplined, cool, reserved, dignified, authoritative, organized, goal-oriented, workaholic, responsible, relentless, traditional, goal-oriented, but can be rigid, egocentric, opportunistic, ruthless, thrifty, stingy, pessimistic, repressed.

Famous Capricorns:Edgar Allen Poe, Cary Grant, Clara Barton, Henri Matisse, Henry Miller, Nicholas Cage, Stephen Hawking, David Bowie, Mao Tse Tung, Mary TYler Moore, Joan Baez, Carlos Casteneda, Albert Schweitzer, Jim Carrey, Louis Pasteur, Muhammad Ali, Humphrey Bogart, Isaac Newton, Joan of Arc, Benjamin Franklin, Martin Luther King Jr., Richard Nixon, Elvis Presley

I was thinking capricorns don't have any inspirational figure until I saw Isaac Newton and Joan of Arc side by side...David Bowe is cool, too. I'm a borderline capricorn

kct webber
08-18-2008, 01:44 PM
Leo. Grrr.

Born in the year of the Snake. Hiss.

HissGrr...

JimmyB27
08-18-2008, 01:55 PM
My birthday is 27th August, which means I am a Leo (http://www.truestarsign.com)

Tocotin
08-18-2008, 02:43 PM
An Aries & a Tiger. Very primitive, big anger issues, but also easy to please: buy me food and I'll love you forever. ;)

Lyra Jean
08-18-2008, 02:46 PM
I read my horoscope in the newspaper once. It said: "Passion forged in the sweltering blacksmith shop of love soon cools down."

I kid you not that is what it said, "...the sweltering blacksmith shop of love..." it's the only reason I remember it. It makes me go into a fit of giggles every time I think of it.

EriRae
08-18-2008, 03:03 PM
I read my horoscope in the newspaper once. It said: "Passion forged in the sweltering blacksmith shop of love soon cools down."

I kid you not that is what it said, "...the sweltering blacksmith shop of love..." it's the only reason I remember it. It makes me go into a fit of giggles every time I think of it.

I tried to see which sign you were. I want what you're having! (Except for the "soon cools down" part.)

ETA: Is it just me, or is this poll not designed the same way as the ones you can select who voted for what?

Ol' Fashioned Girl
08-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Scorpio to the bone, ladies and gentlemen. Maybe all the way to the marrow.

Surprised, aren't you?

quickWit
08-18-2008, 05:03 PM
Sagittarius.

Kitrianna
08-18-2008, 05:23 PM
I sit on the border of Gemini and Cancer. Depending on how I feel usually depends which way I lean towards. Somedays in some situations I am the typical Cancerian- quite, shy the introvert. Then with some people I am quite extroverted, but only Kthrok has to deal with the lovely ability to hold and argue two contrasting opinions simultaneously. Isn't he lucky? :D

Lyra Jean
08-18-2008, 05:35 PM
I tried to see which sign you were. I want what you're having! (Except for the "soon cools down" part.)

ETA: Is it just me, or is this poll not designed the same way as the ones you can select who voted for what?

I'm a Libra. I've also gotten horoscopes that say: "Don't try and be a leader just follow someone else." and insightful ones like: "If you are trying to reach a goal and something you don't know is blocking your path learn what you need to so you can reach your goal."

Can I just have a fortune cookie?

Kitrianna
08-18-2008, 05:36 PM
I like my Chinese New Year animal better. Dragons are awesome :)