Publisher Question

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I was wondering if anyone can think of other publishers interested in the sort of material Tor paranormal carries (strong action plot, strong romance element, erotic content okay).

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry. I'd love to be able to help, but I've very little experience, having been with my wee S&M house (Chimera) for the past six years.

MMo

Registered
Reaction score
veinglory said:
I was wondering if anyone can think of other publishers interested in the sort of material Tor paranormal carries (strong action plot, strong romance element, erotic content okay).

Veinglory,

Check out eharlequin.com for the guidelines for Harlequin's Luna series. It's a cross-over fantasy/romance line and a number of fantasy writers are featured there. I'm not sure how close to erotica Mary Therese Hussey is going with the line, but Harlequin series come in all flavors, warm to sizzling.

Mo

chippewapublishing

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chippewapublishing.com
veinglory said:

Veinglory,

Hello, I recognize you! Chippewa Publishing accepts erotica and erotic romance. Stories must have a plot and and strong characters as well as either very hot and steamy scenes or very sweet and sensual scenes.

Some of our authors write one-on-one stories and others post menages. ;-)

Rebecca
Chippewa Publishing
http://www.chippewapublishing.com