Recipe Exchange

Mandy-Jane

venturing ever further into the unknown
Registered
Reaction score
I will complete a play this year! I will!
I'm sorry if this has been discussed before. I'm not the world's best cook, so I don't frequent this part of the forum all that often.

But..... how about a recipe exchange? I'm always looking for new recipes that I can destroy - I mean, try.

Whoever wants to be involved can post their details and then we could somehow set up a system whereby recipes get sent to each person on the list, or one person sends one recipe to one person; that person sends a different recipe to another person, and so on? (I don't know; I'm only thinkin' out loud. But it sounds like a good idea.)

Who's interested?

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
Here's the thing - this whole forum is a recipe exchange. Pick any thread at random, and odds are great that it has at least one recipe, if not a half dozen or several dozen. :)

If there are any particular types of recipes you're looking for, why not put a shout out or take a look and see if there's already a thread on that? :)

Mandy-Jane

venturing ever further into the unknown
Registered
Reaction score
I will complete a play this year! I will!
Okay. Well I was thinking of something a bit more structured than just picking threads at random and getting recipes off them.

But it was just a silly idea. Cooking's really not my thing so I don't hang around here much. I just thought something like I was suggesting would help me put a little more thought into my own cooking. (But to be honest, I don't really want to do that!)