PDA

View Full Version : In case I forgot your birthday...

SpookyWriter
08-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Happy Birthday (insert name)! Sorry, I'm either late or not. But just the same I forgot you not. :partyguy:

Tink
08-07-2008, 01:54 AM
Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater...

Wait!

I like the ideal...yeah...Happy Birthday to anyone I may have missed! :D

Good ideal Spooky...

I'm proud of you! ;)

SpookyWriter
08-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater...

Wait!

I like the ideal...yeah...Happy Birthday to anyone I may have missed! :D

Good ideal Spooky...

I'm proud of you! ;)Yeah, I'm like that sometimes.

EriRae
08-07-2008, 02:17 AM
Great idea! Happy Birthday to anyone I may have missed! And as always, I brought some :Cake:

Gravity
08-07-2008, 02:56 AM
Happy Birthday (insert name)! Sorry, I'm either late or not. But just the same I forgot you not. :partyguy:

Says you. I want my check, deadbeat. And my chimp card...

maestrowork
08-07-2008, 03:15 AM
See you at the debates, Bitches.

jennifer75
08-07-2008, 03:27 AM
Oooooh!!!!! It's like y'all knew my bday was coming!!! Don't worry, I'll keep you all posted so you don't forget.

stormie
08-07-2008, 04:01 AM
Sometimes I even forget my own birthday. And my age. And my weight. And my.... *Goes off in search of the schnapps bottle*

Joe270
08-07-2008, 04:44 AM
Happy birthday (insert name).

Okay, we got that done. Now do we spank everyone?

Matera the Mad
08-07-2008, 05:24 AM
Don't worry, mine hasn't happened yet.

Happy-happy-happy to all the rest of you :D

Ageless Stranger
08-07-2008, 05:29 AM
See you at the debates, Bitches.

You are without shame.

Unique
08-08-2008, 01:35 AM
I used to say Happy Birthday to all my friends and most everyone else. (And send really cool cakes, too!) ;)

Alas. Then, I had cable internet. Now, I have dial up. It's just almost impossible to get this darn computer to do ANYthing some times.

So it ain't that I don't loves ya's anymore. <snif, cry> I just can't right now. :cry:

{I really miss doing it, too. A lot of you used to save the leftover frosting for me. :D}

SpookyWriter
08-08-2008, 01:41 AM
I used to say Happy Birthday to all my friends and most everyone else. (And send really cool cakes, too!) ;)

Alas. Then, I had cable internet. Now, I have dial up. It's just almost impossible to get this darn computer to do ANYthing some times.

So it ain't that I don't loves ya's anymore. <snif, cry> I just can't right now. :cry:

{I really miss doing it, too. A lot of you used to save the leftover frosting for me. :D}Thats okay. By the time this is posted they'll have aged another year anyway. Just send a future birthday wish in analog.

JoNightshade
08-08-2008, 01:55 AM
I would also like to share in the general "happy birthday" wishes. Saying happy birthday to someone, believe it or not, is a serious social dilemma for me. Here's how it goes:

1) Oh, it's so-and-so's birthday!
2) Maybe I should post in the happy birthday thread.
3) But what will I say? If I just say happy birthday, then it seems like I'm just doing it because everyone else is. If I post, I have to say something original.
4) But what will I say? Do I know this person well enough to wish them happy birthday?
5) What if I post something nice, but it turns out that I'm being presumptuous about our friendship? Maybe they barely know who I am, and it's only me who noticed their posts, and then they'll think I'm weird for saying anything.
6) Should I go back and check their posts to see what our history is?
7) Should I-- oh, hell with it, forget the happy birthday.

Sometimes, it sucks to be me.

Unique
08-08-2008, 02:29 AM
Thats okay. By the time this is posted they'll have aged another year anyway. Just send a future birthday wish in analog.

Story of my life, Spooky. I'm an analog woman in a digital world.

Yeah. Any of ya'll can "use" that line. It probably fits more than just me.
:(

stormie
08-08-2008, 02:37 AM
Oh, Jo, it's just the writerly paranoia seeping in. Happens to all of us, right guys? Right? Uh, right??! :gone:

CACTUSWENDY
08-08-2008, 02:37 AM
PERK!....Someone said spank?

.................................................. ...................:hi:

SpookyWriter
08-08-2008, 09:52 PM
PERK!....Someone said spank?Happy Birthday to all the folks deserving a spanking.

Tink
08-08-2008, 09:57 PM
What about all of those who doesn't deserve a spanking?

NeuroFizz
08-08-2008, 10:14 PM
What about all of those who doesn't deserve a spanking?
Spankings are given to those who are NOT naughty around these parts.

Tink
08-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Well shoot, and I thought I was going to get one...;)

SpookyWriter
08-09-2008, 05:20 AM
Well shoot, and I thought I was going to get one...;)Soon enough. Don't worry.

Chumplet
08-09-2008, 05:29 AM
Mine was June 1 and I know several of you missed it. But that's okay... you can make up for it next year when I'm... gasp.... FIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!

SpookyWriter
08-09-2008, 05:32 AM
Mine was June 1 and I know several of you missed it. But that's okay... you can make up for it next year when I'm... gasp.... FIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!I hope my colon can hold on that long. But if not, "Happy Fifty Birtday"...and I already drank the dessert. Burp...

benbradley
08-09-2008, 07:28 AM
Why, Thank You Very Much, <insert name here>! Rep Points will be coming around... oh, sometime before my next birthday.

So does that mean us naughty ones get to give the spankings?