PDA

View Full Version : The Orgasmatron is here

williemeikle
08-06-2008, 12:51 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3395507.stm

Now all we need is Jane Fonda in some dodgy silver clothing

dpaterso
08-06-2008, 12:56 AM
I'll be trying this as soon as it's available in the shops! Even if it's only for women.

Actually, young Jane in dodgy silver clothing would suit me just fine...

Barbarella (1968) in the Excessive Machine (YouTube video clip, camp adult content):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye5Jo1I4XXc

-Derek

soleary
08-06-2008, 12:57 AM
LMAO! Good humor. Gatorade and good times :)!

sassandgroove
08-06-2008, 12:58 AM
I'll be in my bunk.

Shadow_Ferret
08-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Women around the world are being told they can now have an or gasm at the touch of a button.

I thought they already did.

Or maybe I'm just special like that.

:tongue

rhymegirl
08-06-2008, 12:59 AM
I don't need that thing.

astonwest
08-06-2008, 01:49 AM
They claim their device can trigger an orgasm without touching a woman's genital area.
Where's the fun in that???

Mr Flibble
08-06-2008, 01:52 AM
Ok I thoiught this was a thread about Motorhead...or Woody Allen.

Slightly disappointed - but what the *bleep* good would that do? I tend to faint as it is!

Might have helped in my younger days though...

Cranky
08-06-2008, 02:15 AM
Bo-ring. :D

WriteKnight
08-06-2008, 02:32 AM
I thought this was a story about a different device I read about. Apparently, while performing 'awake' brain surgery on a woman with chronic back pain, the neuro surgeon was probing the woman's brain, when she cried out "OH MY GOD!" The surgeon stopped, and shouted "Are you in pain??? What's wrong???" The woman was silent for a moment as she regained her breath, then said to the surgeon - "Can you teach my husband that trick???"

Apparently, they had located the actual spot in the brain where the orgasm 'trigger' in women was located. They were able to replicate the action by following a pathway from a nerve point in the lower spine. This machine DID give 'instant orgasms' - supposedly multiple and 'longer lasting' ones as well. Again, without touching the genitalia. This machine required a doctor's application of an electrode in the lower back though - so not really practical in 'everyday' use.

Gravity
08-06-2008, 02:49 AM
Ewww... Reminds me of that "insertion" scene in the move eXistenZ (or however it was spelled.)

SPMiller
08-06-2008, 02:57 AM
The Orgasmatron is hereGood nickname for my mouth.

^ See what I did there?

NeuroFizz
08-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Okay, really it's a credit card without a spending limit and a 0% interest rate. Right?

Fraulein
08-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Go drink some Gatorade and let the Orgasmatron do the rest. :rolleyes:

Ridiculous...

Pagey's_Girl
08-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Okay, really it's a credit card without a spending limit and a 0% interest rate. Right?

Uh, nope, not doing it for me.

Now a wicked killer investment portfolio that allowed me to retire at forty - okay, now we're talking hot.

cray
08-06-2008, 05:25 PM
my wife comes in the living room last night drinking gatorade, plops down on the couch, kicks off her shoes and starts reading “o” magazine.

i can take a hint, baby, it’s business time. i latched on to her ankles for 10 to 30 minutes.

http://www.newmediamusings.com/photos/uncategorized/fireworks.jpg

Elodie-Caroline
08-06-2008, 05:36 PM
You need to have a certain drink, have to hook yourself up onto a machine, and then have to wait between 10 to 30 minutes for an orgasm? Do me a favour, I want quicker gratification that that!
Rampant rabbit (or husband) wait two or three minutes, with no drink or plugging in, then voila, an orgasm! :D

Elodie

Seaclusion
08-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Am I hallucinating? I don't understand that post. Maybe I've been hit by that cattle prod.

Richard

Pagey's_Girl
08-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Am I hallucinating? I don't understand that post. Maybe I've been hit by that cattle prod.

Richard

"I got forty-three acres of God's green earth and daddy I'm a man who loves his work, I got a cattleprod..."

Sorry, I was listening to Guadalcanal Diary on the way in to work.

Elodie-Caroline
08-06-2008, 05:53 PM
LOL I have a tumour on my skull bone and have to have scans on it at intervals. The very first time I had the dye injected, for the scan, the bloke said it would make me feel as if I were wetting myself. It didn't, it made me feel horny. The dye didn't do that anymore after the first time though, unfortunately :D

I thought this was a story about a different device I read about. Apparently, while performing 'awake' brain surgery on a woman with chronic back pain, the neuro surgeon was probing the woman's brain, when she cried out "OH MY GOD!" The surgeon stopped, and shouted "Are you in pain??? What's wrong???" The woman was silent for a moment as she regained her breath, then said to the surgeon - "Can you teach my husband that trick???"

Apparently, they had located the actual spot in the brain where the orgasm 'trigger' in women was located. They were able to replicate the action by following a pathway from a nerve point in the lower spine. This machine DID give 'instant orgasms' - supposedly multiple and 'longer lasting' ones as well. Again, without touching the genitalia. This machine required a doctor's application of an electrode in the lower back though - so not really practical in 'everyday' use.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
08-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Hell.

I thought Ol' Boy had signed up as a member there for a minute and just posted his introduction in the wrong forum!

Fraulein
08-06-2008, 06:04 PM
LOL I have a tumour on my skull bone and have to have scans on it at intervals. The very first time I had the dye injected, for the scan, the bloke said it would make me feel as if I were wetting myself. It didn't, it made me feel horny. The dye didn't do that anymore after the first time though, unfortunately :DYikes! I'm sorry to hear about that tumor. :(

I hope they told you not to take Metformin, if you take it in the first place, too close to the dye treatments. Just sayin... :idea:

Elodie-Caroline
08-06-2008, 10:00 PM
Thank you. I don't take anything for it, as we don't know what it actually is. I'm not a one for taking tablets etc., anyway.
I was supposed to have it biopsied in May 2007, but the hospital was so badly run, that I walked out of it and won't let the nhs touch it. I'm leaving things to nature; it's been there nearly three years, it's not touching my brain, although it's inside as well as outside of my skull, so we'll just see what happens :)

Yikes! I'm sorry to hear about that tumor. :(

I hope they told you not to take Metformin, if you take it in the first place, too close to the dye treatments. Just sayin... :idea:

astonwest
08-07-2008, 01:50 AM
I was supposed to have it biopsied in May 2007, but the hospital was so badly run, that I walked out of it and won't let the nhs touch it.I had a similar situation back in February this year where I went to the emergency room and was destined for surgery. The entire place was fouled up on what was going on, and I was scared for my life. Thankfully, they neglected to give me any morphine overnight, and the kidney stone popped out just before they were going to wheel me down to the OR...

Whew!

Elodie-Caroline
08-07-2008, 04:20 AM
That must have been really painful--poor you! :Hug2:
The hospital I was at, was one with the best neurosurgical ward here. When I got to my ward, the bed wasn't made and I was left sitting on a hard plastic chair for three hours; I was sort of forgotten about. I am riddled with arthritis and so asked for some pillows, four times in that three hours, so that I could sit on the unmade bed. None ever turned up.
But I really lost my rag when the dinner trolley came around. I'm an insulin dependent diabetic and have been one since I was a baby, I am supposed to have insulin before my evening meal, but no one had even spoken with me about it? To me, if they didn't give a toss when I am in control of my own life, what the hell were they going to be like once I was under anaesthetic?
So I phoned my hubby to come and get me, grabbed my stuff and walked out of the hospital and waited outside in the rain, rather than be in there. I guess I looked a bit silly with a load of white plastic polo shaped things across my forehead, but at that time, I really didn't give a damn! :D

I had a similar situation back in February this year where I went to the emergency room and was destined for surgery. The entire place was fouled up on what was going on, and I was scared for my life. Thankfully, they neglected to give me any morphine overnight, and the kidney stone popped out just before they were going to wheel me down to the OR...

Whew!

C.bronco
08-07-2008, 05:26 AM
I could make a snide remark about Hanoi Jane and how she was banned from filming in New Haven because of her antics but, oh wait, I just did.